good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

Good morning

comforterbunn.jpg

Nap time!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Morning, everyone.

I'm of work again today. Yesterday was very productive. I hope today is the same!

Good morning all! It was a gorgeous full moon last night! Light enough to cause sparkles in the snow blanket.
And me snug in my easy chair, Christmas tree lights gleaming, with my coffee and my knitting watching the news!
Sounds wonderful. :)
Sent a box of cookies off yesterday to my grandson in the Navy.
Lots of last minute things to do for Christmas.
I'll take some too. :chew: They will go nicely with the ones anna is sending me. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm of work again today. Yesterday was very productive. I hope today is the same!

Sounds wonderful. :)

I'll take some too. :chew: They will go nicely with the ones anna is sending me. :)

I'm still giving that some serious consideration, kmo. A lot of thought. Contemplating. I'll get back to you. Soon. :)

And hope you have another good day.

... Good morning, everyone. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

Back to work today. :mmph:

Good morning everyone! My coffee is particularly delicious this morning! The next mugful gets a dollop of whipped cream because I have been a very good girl...lady...grandma...great-grandma!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning

fuzzbunn.jpg
Most rabbits at rest will be wiggling their noses. Rabbits don't need to do this to smell things, and they don't necessarily do it in time with their breathing, and they sometimes stop completely. So why do they do it at all? A rabbit's nose is like a thermometer for how interested it is in what's being observed. The faster the wiggling, the more attentive or agitated the rabbit is. Nose wiggle signaling is generally only used by rabbits that are already moderately relaxed...

One way to help calm a rabbit is to do the equivalent of whispering "there, there, it's all right" using slow nose wiggling. Of course, humans can't really wiggle their noses properly (OK, maybe you can)...

You might have fun with this rabbit conversational technique, which is also a good way to test if your nose wiggling is being done properly. (Warning: Doing this can make your family fear for your sanity.) Lie on the floor facing your rabbit while it's sitting or lying a few feet away. Your rabbit, who will be curious about what you're doing, will probably indicate its attention by speeding up its nose wiggling. Do your own wiggling, but a little more slowly than the rabbit. The rabbit's nose will probably slow. As its nose slows, keep slowing yours until you are both wiggling at a sedate pace. Then start speeding up your wiggling without doing anything else. You'll probably see the rabbit start going faster too! Then you can both slow down to a calm, life-is-good rate of wiggling again. Personally, I only do this when no one else is watching.

:)

Good morning, everyone.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone! My coffee is particularly delicious this morning! The next mugful gets a dollop of whipped cream because I have been a very good girl...lady...grandma...great-grandma!

Good morning, bybee.

I was given a packet of African coffee by someone who's recently returned from a trip there. I got a chuckle out of what was printed on the label:

"Dear customer, through research we have discovered that our coffee offers you MORE health benefits than pleasure. Enjoy your cup!"

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Most rabbits at rest will be wiggling their noses. Rabbits don't need to do this to smell things, and they don't necessarily do it in time with their breathing, and they sometimes stop completely. So why do they do it at all? A rabbit's nose is like a thermometer for how interested it is in what's being observed. The faster the wiggling, the more attentive or agitated the rabbit is. Nose wiggle signaling is generally only used by rabbits that are already moderately relaxed...

One way to help calm a rabbit is to do the equivalent of whispering "there, there, it's all right" using slow nose wiggling. Of course, humans can't really wiggle their noses properly (OK, maybe you can)...

You might have fun with this rabbit conversational technique, which is also a good way to test if your nose wiggling is being done properly. (Warning: Doing this can make your family fear for your sanity.) Lie on the floor facing your rabbit while it's sitting or lying a few feet away. Your rabbit, who will be curious about what you're doing, will probably indicate its attention by speeding up its nose wiggling. Do your own wiggling, but a little more slowly than the rabbit. The rabbit's nose will probably slow. As its nose slows, keep slowing yours until you are both wiggling at a sedate pace. Then start speeding up your wiggling without doing anything else. You'll probably see the rabbit start going faster too! Then you can both slow down to a calm, life-is-good rate of wiggling again. Personally, I only do this when no one else is watching.

Good morning, everyone.

Aww I want to try this but none of the bunnies that run around outside my shop will let me get close enough... :chuckle:

Good morning all :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morning. Still drinking coffee. The weather here is actually tolerable. Today.