Good day!

iam13

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters and thank you for having me. I am 13, I was born on a Friday the 13th. The #13 isn't what they've told you. It is actually one of the most powerful numbers. 13 Zygotes from a male, and the 13 zygotes from a female, if brought together in complete union, may form up and create the 26 DNA helix of life! So now you can see how important the #13 is, that it is at the very basis of the soul making process, and none of us got here without this number. Rejoice, for I am bring good news for all to wonder and celebrate in!

Love, Light, and Power,

musterion

Rejoice, for I am bring good news for all to wonder and celebrate in!

Your good news denies the cross of Christ. You are an enemy sent by Satan and are damned where you stand.

musterion

Yep. He's not been here even six hours and when Mr. I've Got Wonderful Good News For You All! is asked about the cross of Christ, he instantly flames out and goes a little nuts:

I am waiting foor how you have dealt with your sins. Don't come with "Christ died on the cross......." b.s. Where is YOUR accountability? Doing NOTHING to control or stop your sin is spitting on christ as he hung from the cross. Dis he die on the cross in vain? So that you could continue on sinning for ever more? Where is the will of God in you? Have you not the personal and god given will to evolve to a point of knowing that SIN IS A CHOICE? And then executing on it based upon your realizing this fact? What's more, is what in Gods name have you all been doing for the past 2000 years? Cause if you say sinning all the while knowing Christ died on the cross for my sins, then he DIED IN VAIN! And you have failed to evolve your spirit through his teachings.
That's some major mask slippage right there.

IMJerusha

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters and thank you for having me. I am 13, I was born on a Friday the 13th. The #13 isn't what they've told you. It is actually one of the most powerful numbers. 13 Zygotes from a male, and the 13 zygotes from a female, if brought together in complete union, may form up and create the 26 DNA helix of life! So now you can see how important the #13 is, that it is at the very basis of the soul making process, and none of us got here without this number. Rejoice, for I am bring good news for all to wonder and celebrate in!

Love, Light, and Power,

This site is for adults! You're only 13. LOL (just kidding)

Welcome to TOL!

Oh, btw, the Good News has already been delivered. I'd be happy to tell you about it if you'd like. :) It appears you might gain a better understanding than some.

IMJerusha

Yep. He's not been here even six hours and when Mr. I've Got Wonderful Good News For You All! is asked about the cross of Christ, he instantly flames out and goes a little nuts:

That's some major mask slippage right there.

It's always considerate for all reading to post the id so we can go to the actual post for context.

I am waiting foor how you have dealt with your sins. Don't come with "Christ died on the cross......." b.s. Where is YOUR accountability? Doing NOTHING to control or stop your sin is spitting on christ as he hung from the cross. Dis he die on the cross in vain? So that you could continue on sinning for ever more? Where is the will of God in you? Have you not the personal and god given will to evolve to a point of knowing that SIN IS A CHOICE? And then executing on it based upon your realizing this fact? What's more, is what in Gods name have you all been doing for the past 2000 years? Cause if you say sinning all the while knowing Christ died on the cross for my sins, then he DIED IN VAIN! And you have failed to evolve your spirit through his teachings.

And after reviewing the context, I have to agree with the youngster to some extent.