Going Beyond "May 21" to "June 6, 2016" = 666

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, you are throwing out info about people I knew also . . but you are correct in saying Camping was not Dispensational. The Dispies of those days hated him for his Reformed teachings.

Camping's downfall came from his dabbling in numerology.

Well, at least you and I agree on something. I was, in fact in touch with the man who single handily placed Camping in the radio business in the 1950s. That was in early 2011. He felt guilt about the part he played in Campings destruction. He and I E-Mailed each other throughout 2011 and past Campings "Prediction."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Myriads of people were directly damaged by "Brother Camping's" Prediction." He had predicted a couple of times before, that the end was near. He even wrote a book about it in the 90s.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I had spoken to Camping in the 70s myself. He appeared to be a rather nice fella. However, years later, something happened to him and he became mentally disturbed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He had a huge following and he was their "Guru." They believed everything he said. He was basically another Jim Jones type of character.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People sold all they had, quite their jobs, and basically traveled around the USA and other countries spreading the "fact" that the world was about to end!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, it didn't, again. Once more Camping was wrong. After he ruined several lives and one or more suicides.
Know doubt, in the end analysis Satan was behind all of this fervor. He was very convincing. And, people from all over fell into his web of deceit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know, I listened to his rhetoric. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about and that's why so many became followers of his.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One can realize how, when the anti-Christ comes along, people will be willing to follow and adore him. Why? Because some people have extraordinary charisma. People like Hitler, Jim Jones, Camping, etc, etc. Even if a man is basically evil, he'll always find followers. Especially, if he has the right kind of charisma. There're many Tele-evangelists that have this kind of charisma. They all ought to be shunned. Instead, people make them rich and more powerful.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Commentary in Parenthesis:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/frantic-911-calls-released-from-cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-incident/ ................ After they shot and killed that Gorilla in the zoo, they had to call the police because of the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns (Promoting Suicide by Cop)", protesters. There was young man 8 years old (Just Google Its, this is a Real Account), shot to death multiple times by teenagers of his own kind, because his parents declined to participate in a protest, promoting cop killing. The Moment the Authorities or the Media, decides to speak to the public, white or non-white, about whats really going on right now, there will be a blood bath at the national level in the USA. ................. One time, I contacted the Police Department, and told them to follow me around after dark, and watch their bodies drop dead like cardboard, and one Police Officer followed me, but they found out he was a police officer and they killed him dead. How many police officers so far this year? Not as many as between 2013 and 2014. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg .......... As I've stated, not only is all of this true, but these result can be duplicated on a much larger scale, all the media and the authorities has to do is speak up, and then we'll see what happens. I am illustrating a very important lesson:

Pope Gregory XIII, introduced the Gregorian Calendar in October 1582
In addition to the change in the mean length of the calendar year from 365.25 days (365 days 6 hours) to 365.2425 days (365 days 5 hours 49 minutes 12 seconds), a reduction of 10 minutes 48 seconds per year, the Gregorian calendar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar

Harold Camping identified 5/21 and 6/6, in the opening post, that is 5/21/2016 to 6/18/2016. Or 5128 of the Mayan Calendar which is 5/21 for 28 Days in Length ending 6/18 (12 day observance like the Exodus's Midnight Offering of the Lambs). This is not a new interpretation by any standards, nor is it something that is contrived. The evidence is clear. This is the relationship that is being demonstrated: A Lunar Year is about 10 Days Less than a Earth Year, the Calendar was adjusted to a more correct position to emphasis the Lunar Cycle Deviation ................ As we've stated 6/6/2016 to 6/18/2016 is 12 Days in Length for the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, and that should arrive as apart of a performed from our Second Sun or Earth's Moon. Right now, we must wait until after 6/6/2016 before we can declare that his position is invalidated or else it is a sin, because we are commanded to keep watch, even if nothing happens of consequence. .................. The Gospel is very clear about the Solstice of June and the Events of Exodus, so much so that it references the Exodus of Egypt in the events of Revelations, we cannot be quick or to hasty in discrediting the position, when the body counts are clear, when the suicides are clear. Very easily, very quickly this situation can turn into a blood bath, so we need to keep the level of force focused on an individual, until we see what happens. (At this level, if you kill a gorilla without due processes of the law, you will begin a race riot, and cop killing sprees, so we need to see what happens soon at the next level. Immediately, the Antichrist will dictate to us, to exterminate these people, so we don't know right now, whats necessary). Love and Blessings)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
(Commentary in Parenthesis:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/frantic-911-calls-released-from-cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-incident/ ................ After they shot and killed that Gorilla in the zoo, they had to call the police because of the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns (Promoting Suicide by Cop)", protesters. There was young man 8 years old (Just Google Its, this is a Real Account), shot to death multiple times by teenagers of his own kind, because his parents declined to participate in a protest, promoting cop killing. The Moment the Authorities or the Media, decides to speak to the public, white or non-white, about whats really going on right now, there will be a blood bath at the national level in the USA. ................. One time, I contacted the Police Department, and told them to follow me around after dark, and watch their bodies drop dead like cardboard, and one Police Officer followed me, but they found out he was a police officer and they killed him dead. How many police officers so far this year? Not as many as between 2013 and 2014. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg .......... As I've stated, not only is all of this true, but these result can be duplicated on a much larger scale, all the media and the authorities has to do is speak up, and then we'll see what happens. I am illustrating a very important lesson:

Harold Camping identified 5/21 and 6/6, in the opening post, that is 5/21/2016 to 6/18/2016. Or 5128 of the Mayan Calendar which is 5/21 for 28 Days in Length ending 6/18 (12 day observance like the Exodus's Midnight Offering of the Lambs). This is not a new interpretation by any standards, nor is it something that is contrived. The evidence is clear. This is the relationship that is being demonstrated: A Lunar Year is about 10 Days Less than a Earth Year, the Calendar was adjusted to a more correct position to emphasis the Lunar Cycle Deviation ................ As we've stated 6/6/2016 to 6/18/2016 is 12 Days in Length for the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, and that should arrive as apart of a performed from our Second Sun or Earth's Moon. Right now, we must wait until after 6/6/2016 before we can declare that his position is invalidated or else it is a sin, because we are commanded to keep watch, even if nothing happens of consequence. .................. The Gospel is very clear about the Solstice of June and the Events of Exodus, so much so that it references the Exodus of Egypt in the events of Revelations, we cannot be quick or to hasty in discrediting the position, when the body counts are clear, when the suicides are clear. Very easily, very quickly this situation can turn into a blood bath, so we need to keep the level of force focused on an individual, until we see what happens. (At this level, if you kill a gorilla without due processes of the law, you will begin a race riot, and cop killing sprees, so we need to see what happens soon at the next level. Immediately, the Antichrist will dictate to us, to exterminate these people, so we don't know right now, whats necessary). Love and Blessings)

How often does the asylum allow you access to a computer to post on TOL? And where are you interred?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How often does the asylum allow you access to a computer to post on TOL? And where are you interred?

Why? Are you thinking of having yourself committed? We can only hope.
By the way "Doofus" Interred is a place where a body is placed. Example:
"He is interred at Forest Lawn." Understand? Probably not?