BANNED
Banned
Rule number 1 in spiritual warfare.

Do not make any statements
that you will not or cannot honor.

Because just as sure as the devil hates God

and God hates the devil.

In the spirit realm...

You will be required to walk your own talk.

And honor your own talk with your own walk.

And failure to do so will greatly
reduce your standing and welfare in the spirit.

Hence the rule...

the less you say
(especially to them who are superior
and greater in spirit than you)
the better you will fair.

This is why Jesus
said this to anyone
who would hear Him...

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Rule number 2 in spiritual warfare.

Do not start
anything you
cannot finish.

Do not challenge
or make any statements
unless you
can stand before God
and God will accept you
on what you said or did.

If not...you will
pay and you will pay dearly
in the spirit realm.

It will always cost
you more than it is worth.

That brings me to the wise
and old saying among the
great and mighty.

I had rather
say nothing
than say something
worth nothing.

I had rather
do nothing than
do something
worth nothing.

Word

BANNED
Banned
The only reason I tell you these things...

I know you will not receive them.

You will reject them as silly and foolishness.

KingdomRose

Now that is funny.

Not only is there superiority
among humans in the spirit but also in the physical.

To make such a statement as you have made
is a lack of superiority
among the wise.

Where I come from we would call you stupid.

Actually let me rephrase that...
where I come from no one is that stupid.

You are wrong. God does not look at one human as better than another, or worth more than another. The scripture shows this:

"Peter said, 'I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is welcome to him.'" (Acts 10:34,35, NASB)

See, God does not show partiality. All humans are equal in his eyes.

KingdomRose

God is the Father of the spirit of the devil.

A. True
B. False

God is the Father of the
spirits of the children of the devil.

A. True
B. False

I thought I already addressed this (in my post #64). God is the Father of the spirit creature that BECAME the Devil after this spirit person decided to rebel against God.

Second question: B. False I assume you mean their personal attitudes and ways of thinking...their "impelling mental inclination," right? What you believe about spirits is not clear. You seem confused.

KingdomRose

How does a spirit die?

And if you believe
a spirit can die then
it had to be born.
Now before you say that
Adam and Eve died it was their bodies
that God created not their spirit.

A spirit dies just like anything dies. It ceases to have life within it and if Jehovah chooses not to remember that spirit person, it will forever "sleep." Satan and all his demons, as well as all humans who choose not to side with God and Jesus, will be annihilated---they will die---after Christ's Millennial Reign. All spirit persons were born. They had a beginning, when Jehovah and Jesus created them.

I don't get what you are talking about with Adam and Eve. Their bodies did indeed die. Their mental processes died as well. The "spirit" they had was merely the life force, or, breath that kept them alive.

Word

BANNED
Banned
A spirit dies just like anything dies. It ceases to have life within it and if Jehovah chooses not to remember that spirit person, it will forever "sleep." Satan and all his demons, as well as all humans who choose not to side with God and Jesus, will be annihilated---they will die---after Christ's Millennial Reign. All spirit persons were born. They had a beginning, when Jehovah and Jesus created them.
You know all this
you have said to be true...how?

Explain to me how you
know this is all true.

Word

BANNED
Banned
I thought I already addressed this (in my post #64). God is the Father of the spirit creature that BECAME the Devil after this spirit person decided to rebel against God.

Second question: B. False I assume you mean their personal attitudes and ways of thinking...their "impelling mental inclination," right? What you believe about spirits is not clear. You seem confused.

You haven't done anything but make a bunch of unproven statements.

Take them 1 by 1 and prove they are the truth.

Then you can claim it as the truth.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Here start with this one...

"A spirit dies just like anything dies. It ceases to have life within it and if Jehovah chooses not to remember that spirit person, it will forever "sleep." Satan and all his demons, as well as all humans who choose not to side with God and Jesus, will be annihilated---they will die---after Christ's Millennial Reign."

Prove to us that this is the truth

Word

BANNED
Banned
My first rebuttal question
to this nonsense you have stated...

Have you ever died?

A. Yes.

B. No

If not then how would you know what happens
to your spirit after it leaves your body?

I have died and exited from a body.

So I know exactly how it feels and what happens.

You should forget all that nonsense you believe.

But

and I say but...

You are going to find out soon enough the truth.

Word

BANNED
Banned
In fact all you poor poor souls
have a great shock coming when you
depart from your body.

It ain't gonna be like they
be preaching and teaching you.

Not even close.

But hey...

You are going to find out soon enough.

Word

BANNED
Banned
That's what I like about what I am saying here.

The proof is when you experience it your own self.

That is my proof to you.

You will go through it.

Word

BANNED
Banned
I fully understand when Abraham
told the tormented man across
the gulf of fire that sending
someone back from the dead to
preach to his brothers would
not do them any good.

Because I would have
never believed it myself
till I went through it.

So I know you poor poor souls
cannot believe it.

KingdomRose

You know all this
you have said to be true...how?

Explain to me how you
know this is all true.

(1) "It is righteous on God's part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you, 7 but, to you who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting DESTRUCTION from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength." (2 Thessalonians 1:6-9)

Wouldn't you say that "destruction" equals "death"? Isn't that what destruction means? And wouldn't Satan and his demons qualify as among those who do not obey the good news and who make tribulation for others?

(2) "And the Devil who was misleading them [the nations] was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur....This means the second death, the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:10,14)

It says that the Devil and his spirit demons will be thrown into the lake of fire, which is obviously metaphorical, symbolic language to relate that they will be annihilated. Doesn't the scripture also say that the lake of fire means DEATH? So Satan and all his fallen angels will DIE. They will not be alive any longer.

KingdomRose

You haven't done anything but make a bunch of unproven statements.

Take them 1 by 1 and prove they are the truth.

Then you can claim it as the truth.

I believe I have already done that. Show me how I have not shown by scriptures that what I said was true.

Word

BANNED
Banned
(1) "It is righteous on God's part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you, 7 but, to you who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting DESTRUCTION from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength." (2 Thessalonians 1:6-9)

Wouldn't you say that "destruction" equals "death"? Isn't that what destruction means? And wouldn't Satan and his demons qualify as among those who do not obey the good news and who make tribulation for others?

(2) "And the Devil who was misleading them [the nations] was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur....This means the second death, the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:10,14)

It says that the Devil and his spirit demons will be thrown into the lake of fire, which is obviously metaphorical, symbolic language to relate that they will be annihilated. Doesn't the scripture also say that the lake of fire means DEATH? So Satan and all his fallen angels will DIE. They will not be alive any longer.
This is not worth a rebuttal except to say...
this is not worth a rebuttal.