God is infinite and eternal

Prizebeatz1

First, where does the Bible declare God to be infinite?

The Bible does say that God created the heaven and the earth.

The Bible does NOT support your pantheistic version of God.

That's because the interpretation of the Bible is man-made. Also see Jeremiah 23:24. "Do I not fill heaven and earth"?

Notice how badly you are trying to force yourself to be separate from God. Why are you doing that? Does it mean something bad if you are not apart from God? Is it going to ruin your beliefs? Maybe you should reconsider your beliefs when you're ready to know God and the truth that makes you free.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
That's because the interpretation of the Bible is man-made. Also see Jeremiah 23:24. "Do I not fill heaven and earth"?
Your interpretation of the Bible is man-made. See how that works?

Notice how badly you are trying to force yourself to be separate from God.
God created us.

Why are you doing that? Does it mean something bad if you are not apart from God? Is it going to ruin your beliefs? Maybe you need to reconsider when you're ready to know God and the truth that makes you free.
Your pantheistic "god" is not the God of the Bible. It matters not how much mumbo-jumbo PB talk you wrap around it.

I know God quite well. The real one, not the one that you've invented in your puffed up mind.

Prizebeatz1

Your interpretation of the Bible is man-made. See how that works?

God created us.

Your pantheistic "god" is not the God of the Bible. It matters not how much mumbo-jumbo PB talk you wrap around it.

I know God quite well. The real one, not the one that you've invented in your puffed up mind.

Really? You think a God that's less than infinite is the real God? You along with many others have been deceived by Satan who is embedded in the collective personality. Satan does not want anyone to know about this group unconscious because his strength depends on secrecy. Will you ignore this information and knowingly contribute to mankind's destruction or will you free yourself and your descendants from Satan's bondage?

Right Divider

Body part
Really? You think a God that's less than infinite is the real God?
You don't get to define God.... the Bible tells us about God.

You along with many others have been deceived by Satan who is embedded in the collective personality.
More of your new-age pantheistic mumbo-jumbo.

Satan does not want anyone to know about this group unconscious because his strength depends on secrecy. Will you ignore this information and knowingly contribute to mankind's destruction or will you free yourself and your descendants from Satan's bondage?
I'm not in bondage. I've been freed by the LORD Jesus Christ.

You are in bondage to your own feeble little mind.

Prizebeatz1

You don't get to define God.... the Bible tells us about God.

More of your new-age pantheistic mumbo-jumbo.

I'm not in bondage. I've been freed by the LORD Jesus Christ.

You are in bondage to your own feeble little mind.

I don't claim I get to define God. Sure the Bible tells us about God but it's one slice of the pie and there's a number of interpretations. Name calling is for children. No, you are very much identified with the personality. That is why you can't quit struggling to avoid what's infinite and eternal. Surely you will not die if you judge once more.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I don't claim I get to define God. Sure the Bible tells us about God but it's one slice of the pie and there's a number of interpretations.
So how to get to know the truth? You're so far out in outer space with your "interpretation" of the Bible that it's difficult to even discuss it with you.

You always wonder of into some completely unbiblical (or probably more like anti-Biblical) language and ideas.

Name calling is for children.
You can consider it name calling if you like. It's my honest assessment of the garbage that you're shoveling.

No, you are very much identified with the personality. That is why you can't quit struggling to avoid what's infinite and eternal. Surely you will not die if you judge once more.
:kookoo:

Prizebeatz1

So how to get to know the truth? You're so far out in outer space with your "interpretation" of the Bible that it's difficult to even discuss it with you.

You always wonder of into some completely unbiblical (or probably more like anti-Biblical) language and ideas.

You can consider it name calling if you like. It's my honest assessment of the garbage that you're shoveling.

:kookoo:

The truth is found by realizing whats false, the final frontier of which is the identity of the personality (see Mathew 12:29).

You don't have to believe my interpretations. I prefer people to find out for themselves.

Is it so important to remain biblical that you are willing to forgo the pricelessness of your own soul? See Mark 8:36.

Interesting you find the truth to be garbage for the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:25) and God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27).

Right Divider

Body part
The truth is found by realizing whats false, the final frontier of which is the identity of the personality (see Mathew 12:29).
I'm not seeing the connection. You'll have to do better than that.

You don't have to believe my interpretations. I prefer people to find out for themselves.
I have already found the truth, that's why I know that you're peddling dung.

Is it so important to remain biblical that you are willing to forgo the pricelessness of your own soul? See Mark 8:36.
Who said that I did?

Interesting you find the truth to be garbage for the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:25) and God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27).
You have it completely backwards. Yours is the foolishness of human "wisdom".

Jerry Shugart

God is infinite and eternal. If Jesus is presumed to be God, then how is he infinite and eternal? In what way?

Because the Bible describes Him as being in form of God:

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:6-7).​

I can sympathize with your skepticism, however. Before I was born of the spirit I was also a skeptic. However, in one of my weak moments I heard the "gospel of grace" and actually believed it. And now I can understand why "faith" in the Bible is described as the "evidence of things not seen" (Heb.11:1).

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20).​

Prizebeatz1

I'm not seeing the connection. You'll have to do better than that.

I have already found the truth, that's why I know that you're peddling dung.

Who said that I did?

You have it completely backwards. Yours is the foolishness of human "wisdom".

No. It's YOUR job to realize the truth. No one can do it for you.

A God that is less than infinite is not the truth. You seem to want to ignore this based on unconscious self-hatred which spills out to hatred for others. You refuse to quit judging because you can't let go of the need to control. You've bought into a system to defend yourself from what is infinite and are playing a role in your own destruction. You will pass on that same energy into the world and give it to your children too if you don't wake up. The enemy is having a field day with you.

The idea that God is infinite is a perfect example of how God's wisdom turns otherwise intelligent individuals into fools who can't even get the basics right.

Right Divider

Body part
No. It's YOUR job to realize the truth. No one can do it for you.
I already told you that I have found the truth. That's why I know what you say is NOT the truth.

A God that is less than infinite is not the truth.
You just keep trying to the SOLE decider on what the "definition of God" is. You're not. Got has described Himself to us and you don't believe what He says.

You seem to want to ignore this based on unconscious self-hatred which spills out to hatred for others.
Nonsense. Your opinion is based on your self-centered "knowledge".

You refuse to quit judging because you can't let go of the need to control.
Nonsense again.

You've bought into a system to defend yourself from what is infinite and are playing a role in you own destruction. You will pass down that same energy into the world and give it to your children too if you don't wake up.
:juggle:

The idea that God is infinite is a perfect example of how God's wisdom turns otherwise intelligent individuals into fools who can't even get the basics right.
Please demonstrate God's characteristics and attributes from the scripture instead of form your self-centered puffed-up opinions.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Because the Bible describes Him as being in form of God:

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:6-7).​

I can sympathize with your skepticism, however. Before I was born of the spirit I was also a skeptic. However, in one of my weak moments I heard the "gospel of grace" and actually believed it. And now I can understand why "faith" in the Bible is described as the "evidence of things not seen" (Heb.11:1).

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20).​

9 out of 10 interpret the form of God as a man named Jesus. This is a misunderstanding. Man has unconsciously made a God out of himself. God is infinite and eternal.
Also, man does not define God. God defines man.

Prizebeatz1

I already told you that I have found the truth. That's why I know what you say is NOT the truth.

You just keep trying to the SOLE decider on what the "definition of God" is. You're not. Got has described Himself to us and your don't believe what He says.

Nonsense. Your opinion is base on your self-centered "knowledge".

Nonsense again.

:juggle:

Please demonstrate God's characteristics and attributes from the scripture instead of form your self-centered puffed-up opinions.

You cannot admit to the problem because you're too proud.

The personality has tricked you again.

You can't face what's infinite and eternal so you try to smother it with beliefs. You are doing it out of fear.

Trying to reduce God to your playing field by imposing terms and conditions doesn't work. God is unconditional.

Right Divider

Body part
You cannot admit to the problem because you're too proud.
No, the proud one is Prizebeatz1. He thinks that he knows more than God and everyone else.

The personality has tricked you again.
More pantheistic new-age jargon.

You can't face what's infinite and eternal so you try to smother it with beliefs. You are doing it out of fear.
I have no fear. God has saved me and that's what casts out fear.

Trying to reduce God to your playing field by imposing terms and conditions doesn't work. God is unconditional.
God is who HE says that He is. Not your pantheistic new-age "god".

Prizebeatz1

No, the proud one is Prizebeatz1. He thinks that he knows more than God and everyone else.

More pantheistic new-age jargon.

I have no fear. God has saved me and that's what casts out fear.

God is who HE says that He is. Not your pantheistic new-age "god".

I know the falsehoods of the personality.

Of course you have fear of letting go and facing what's infinite and eternal. You're not being honest.

No. The personality is your God.

Right Divider

Body part

Prizebeatz1

I know the falsehoods of pantheistic new-age jargon. See how that works?

You are lying. You cannot read my mind.

No, God is my God and not your pantheistic fantasy "god".

If think an infinite God is a falsehood then YOU are the falsehood.

Pride is a killer.