God is a Jew? Really?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
The Testimony of Messiah was purchased with his own blood and therefore his Testimony is his blood. And that is not only in my veins but likewise every second of every minute of every day upon the altar of adamah which is the altar of my heart even according to Moses in the Torah. :)

So you do count Messiah's blood as divine?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I ran across this recently and wondered if anyone knew anything about this.
Is this a movement? A mini-cult?
Or just a logical expression of not understanding the whole counsel of God?
The last part.

It is by someone I am not familiar with.
John Harrigan
Me either.

"“God is a Jew.”
No.
God was not a Jew anymore than Adam was a Jew.

You can’t get around it. The conclusion is inevitable. If Jesus was a Jew, and if Jesus was God, then God was a Jew–and assuming He doesn’t change, He remains as such to this day. "
The Son, who is GOD along with the Father and the Holy Spirit, was not always a man.
So when one says 'GOD doesn't change' you're gonna have to widen the criteria of 'change'.

This begs a lot of questions; does it not?
Not really. It's like trying to use the same argument that Mary is the mother of GOD.
Only in a very narrow sense can one make that argument because Mary was not the mother of the Father or the Holy Spirit.
It's all in how it is worded.
For instance:
The Father is GOD. Mary is not the mother of the Father, therefore Mary is not the mother of GOD.

chair

The Testimony of Messiah was purchased with his own blood and therefore his Testimony is his blood. And that is not only in my veins but likewise every second of every minute of every day upon the altar of adamah which is the altar of my heart even according to Moses in the Torah. :)

I can't make head or tail of any of this.

daqq

Read it and do it?

Yes, read it, believe it, and apply it to yourself, your doctrine, your life, your walk:

Testimony is SPIRIT:

John 6:54-63 ASV
54 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father; so he that eateth me, he also shall live because of me.
58 This is the bread which came down out of heaven: not as the fathers ate, and died; he that eateth this bread shall live for ever.
59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they heard this, said, This is a hard saying; who can hear it?
61 But Jesus knowing in himself that his disciples murmured at this, said unto them, Doth this cause you to stumble?
62 What then if ye should behold the Son of man ascending where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that giveth life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I have spoken unto you are spirit, and are life.

Your only real alternative to what I have already said up to this point is to pretend that these words do not exist or become a Catholic, and believe in transubstantiation, (which is still theoretical cannibalism). Can you eat or drink blood according to the Torah? (No).

John 15:1-5 ASV
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit.
3 Already ye are clean because of the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; so neither can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for apart from me ye can do nothing.

But you can and do drink of "the pure blood of the grape" according to Moses:

Deuteronomy 32:13-14 KJV
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

How therefore can it be that we are all made to drink into one Spirit?

1 Corinthians 12:13
13 For by one Spirit are we all immersed into one body, whether we be Yhudim or Greeks, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Master therefore does not speak of human blood but rather of the Word, (Spirit).

John 1:18a
18 No one has seen Elohim at any time:

1 John 4:12a
12a No one has beheld Elohim at any time:

It appears you may be thinking and imagining the wrong kind of "blood".
The Word is not a man. Elohim is not a man.
And neither is the blood physical.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God is a Jew? Really?

" If Jesus was a Jew, and if Jesus was God, then God was a Jew–and assuming He doesn’t change, He remains as such to this day. "

So what. Is He risen from the dead? Who cares if He's a Jew? I've got no problem with that. I don't know why anybody would.

beameup

For thus saith [YHVH] the LORD; David shall never lack a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel - Jeremiah 33:17

There is a man, seated in heaven, that is ready to fulfill this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

God is not a man. Jesus is a Jew, the only begotten Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was a Jew and claimed he was not God.

But in the Spirit realm there is no ethnicity.

Ethnicity is part of the physical realm.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by ethnicity. Your statements do not make sense to me.

Shalom.

Jacob