glad to be here

orangejuice

hello all, i'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself, even tho i really dont have much anything interesting to introduce.

my caps lock is broken and my shift keys don't work most of the time, and i hate that mouse keyboard thing.

is it ok if i feel uncomfortable sharing my religion?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
hello all, i'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself, even tho i really dont have much anything interesting to introduce.

my caps lock is broken and my shift keys don't work most of the time, and i hate that mouse keyboard thing.

Welcome to TOL!
Nice to meet you.

Yep! It's okay. It's what it is.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
ditto to Steko it IS nice to meet you, TOL is VERY user sensitive, if ol' Knighty [he's the governor] feels you are uncomfortable with sharing your religion he will sabotage your caps lock and mess around with your shift keys. Jus warning you. :)

fool

Hall of Fame
onlyoneof myshiftkeys works andmy space barsticksalot welcomeaboard.

The Glory Land

I feel uncomfortable sharing my toothbrush.... :D

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Welcome, question though, if you have truth, why would you feel uncomfortable sharing it?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

We have Letsargue. If you can out-format him you will be a legend in no time.

Welcome to TOL, bring your thick skin. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I want a space bar! I'm hungry.

here ya go:

Spoiler
slide-1-728.jpg