ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

glorydaz

A little more knowing no man after the flesh and less about "yourself and your own", "your kind" and "you and yours" would be refreshing!

He's more of a thread pest than ever.

The man has an evil streak in him that can't be hidden by any glib words.

Even satan can quote scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
The everything fulfilled in the resurrection was about the overall promise to the fathers.
Utter nonsense. Which commentary fooled you into believing this garbage?

What is the Son of Man coming? Why are you in such a fit about something that is elusive? There are many good debates about it; I'm never just going to take your dicatation about it like it was as easy as buying stamps at the PO, but that's how you sound.
I'm not in a fit at all. I know what it is.

The record of Acts is that they did get all through Judea and Samaria and then Peter was sent to a Gentile and Philip, and God arrested Paul for service, etc, and it kept growing.
More fairy stories. They were explicitly told that they would not even complete all of the cities of Israel before the LORD's return.

He is not as literal as you think. He said to get to their thrones, they had to suffer. He said he was going to Jerusalem to his exodus. he said knock down this temple and I will rebuild it in 3 days. Get the idea? Stop reading it like it is an assembly manual for a Prius.
Your fantasy story is just that. It appears that to you nothing can be taken literally or naturally.

Besides he said he would eat/drink with them in the new covenant, and he did, after the resurrection.
The new covenant and the kingdom are NOT synonymous. But I understand why you're confused about it.

Last edited:

Danoh

Ever since he got here.

:rotfl:

You've sunk to a new low, Tam. :chuckle:

You of all people, well know that when I first got here; you and your pals were not only at war with Jerry, and vice-versa, but viciously.

You were...biting and devouring one another.

The threads are all tyere, in your so called "MAD" Forum.

You also well know, that I nevertheless repeatedly defended each and every one of you.

And that most of you often sang high praises to many of my doctrinal posts on other issues.

Until I began to call each of you out on your persistent double-standard of grace only towards those you each perceive are of your number.

A phony grace which was prior to my speaking out, extended to me.

Until I said enough of this; time to speak out.

I knew what that meant - that your club's obvious duplicity might now be turned on me for calling it out - exactly what has happened :chuckle:

I found what hypocrites you each actually are.

It is no mistake most of you support someone like Donald Trump - you are each his same bigot.

Your battle with the likes of Interplanner, or Lazy, or whomever?

It is a farce - truth is, you hypocrites live for conflict.

I could post on other doctrinal issues for months on end, and not a peep from any of you.

As you continue on your merry way, spitting on anyone who opposes your views.

Until once more I reach a point of "someone has to speak to their hypocrisy with other posters" - sure enough, out of the woodwork you and your pals come - not to examine whether or not what I have pointed out about you and yours is just, but to show once more you and yours only live for conflict.

As with that fool in the White House and his NFL tweets; in the midst of the real and gravely serious issues that life-long corrupt fool should be focused on

You are each like that for one reason.

Each your deeply entrenched hypocrisy no longer allows you to look at anyone other than those you consider are of your number, or who don't pierce your Trump thin skin - it no longer allows any of you to look at others through the longsuffering grace that was extended each of you while you were yet sinners - the truth of Romans 5:8.

I post this well aware how each your hypocrisy cannot but turn it into the service of your obviously long entrenched double-standard, once more.

"Ye have not so learned Christ."

But hypocrites through and through, you each obviously are to all on TOL, but to yourselves.

glorydaz

:rotfl:

You've sunk to a new low, Tam. :chuckle:

You of all people, well know that when I first got here; you and your pals were not only at war with Jerry, and vice-versa, but viciously.

You were...biting and devouring one another.

The threads are all tyere, in your so called "MAD" Forum.

You also well know, that I nevertheless repeatedly defended each and every one of you.

And that most of you often sang high praises to many of my doctrinal posts on other issues.

Until I began to call each of you out on your persistent double-standard of grace only towards those you each perceive are of your number.

A phony grace which was prior to my speaking out, extended to me.

Until I said enough of this; time to speak out.

I knew what that meant - that your club's obvious duplicity might now be turned on me for calling it out - exactly what has happened :chuckle:

I found what hypocrites you each actually are.

It is no mistake most of you support someone like Donald Trump - you are each his same bigot.

Your battle with the likes of Interplanner, or Lazy, or whomever?

It is a farce - truth is, you hypocrites live for conflict.

I could post on other doctrinal issues for months on end, and not a peep from any of you.

As you continue on your merry way, spitting on anyone who opposes your views.

Until once more I reach a point of "someone has to speak to their hypocrisy with other posters" - sure enough, out of the woodwork you and your pals come - not to examine whether or not what I have pointed out about you and yours is just, but to show once more you and yours only live for conflict.

As with that fool in the White House and his NFL tweets; in the midst of the real and gravely serious issues that life-long corrupt fool should be focused on

You are each like that for one reason.

Each your deeply entrenched hypocrisy no longer allows you to look at anyone other than those you consider are of your number, or who don't pierce your Trump thin skin - it no longer allows any of you to look at others through the longsuffering grace that was extended each of you while you were yet sinners - the truth of Romans 5:8.

I post this well aware how each your hypocrisy cannot but turn it into the service of your obviously long entrenched double-standard, once more.

"Ye have not so learned Christ."

But hypocrites through and through, you each obviously are to all on TOL, but to yourselves.

The man is totally delusional. :doh:

You butted into all our conversations, like we needed you. You only made matters worse. You are not a healer, but a divider. From the beginning. I'm not surprised you didn't see the truth then, nor am I surprised that you look back in awe at yourself.

Nothing has changed. You are the same pompous pig you always were.

Interplanner

1, everything by the resurrection is the normal meaning of the verse!

2, not finished. So what? They didn't finish and the missions to the nations started. There is always something you are not telling us, getting harder and harder to decipher and read your mind.

Is that coming the Res? the Spirit? the Gentiles coming in? the destruction of Jerusalem? Something else in that generation? It was, after all, to be in that generation.

Unless you are a literalist like Scrooge, you must have missed 8:4 and 9:31!

3, Stop being so absolutist about the metaphors. If he eats a piece of fish, it is not a metaphor for something else. He didn't say so. But if tells the leaders of Judaism he is going to raise a temple that they take down, 3 days after they take it down, it is obviously not a granite temple. Your remarks are foolish and prevent you from making progress.

4, always compartments and divisions in 2P2P. The new covenant can't have anything to do with the kingdom of God, nope, all future, right. We are in both, but it has nothing to do with us, right.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The man is totally delusional. :doh:

You butted into all our conversations, like we needed you. You only made matters worse. You are not a healer, but a divider. From the beginning. I'm not surprised you didn't see the truth then, nor am I surprised that you look back in awe at yourself.

Nothing has changed. You are the same pompous pig you always were.
What kills me is, he posts a verse after his distracting rants and tells everyone that's where he's leaving it...over and over and over again. He should be a man of his word by doing what he says he's going to do and leave it, already.

glorydaz

What kills me is, he posts a verse after his distracting rants and tells everyone that's where he's leaving it...over and over and over again. He should be a man of his word by doing what he says he's going to do and leave it, already.

He can't help himself....

We knew he was a snake before we let him in.

glorydaz

He does it because he likes doing it.

Right...he can't keep himself from stroking his own ego. It really quite common among the natural man, which is why I've questioned his claims of being saved from the beginning. Head knowledge can exist in a proud and selfish man, but a man must humble himself when he comes to the cross.

Danoh

And not just attention, he seeks recognition.

If it were attention I wanted, I would not have rocked the boat - duh uh :chuckle:

And the reason I end with Romans 5:8 is because that is how I have chosen to view each of you despite your persistent hypocrisy.

Doesn't mean you should not be called on it.

You three are just dumb on this - intentionally so - nevertheless, Romans 5:8 - we each certainly prove we need it. :chuckle: