ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

Danoh

The bottom line is that GT erroneously believes in works FOR salvation, and in works AFTERWARDS for the supposed MAINTAINING of said supposed WORKS BASED salvation.

The woman is severely confused.

But even worse - severely convinced this two-fold, fool error of hers is sound.

Nevertheless, ever willfully ignorant one, the FINISHED fact of Romans 5:8 ever awaits your waking up one day from your obviously self-induced stupor.

God's Truth

The bottom line is that GT erroneously believes in works FOR salvation, and in works AFTERWARDS for the supposed MAINTAINING of said supposed WORKS BASED salvation.

The woman is severely confused.

But even worse - severely convinced this two-fold, fool error of hers is sound.

Nevertheless, ever willfully ignorant one, the FINISHED fact of Romans 5:8 ever awaits your waking up one day from your obviously self-induced stupor.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life. I believe in obeying Jesus for that Spirit and life. That is called eating Jesus every day all day.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

glorydaz

Abraham had to get circumcised.

The Jews had to get circumcised.

The Gentiles were without God because they did not get circumcised.

It's too bad you don't understand that circumcision didn't save any of them.

Gen. 17:12-14 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.​

glorydaz

This is a discussion site and you said false things. Why shouldn't I bring it up? Stop talking about me personally. You are harassing me and that is against every law known.

According to you, God's Untruth, all of us here on this site say false things about you.

One of these days, I'm hoping you will realize it's YOU who says false things, not only about what the Bible says, but what we say about you.

God's Truth

According to you, God's Untruth, all of us here on this site say false things about you.

One of these days, I'm hoping you will realize it's YOU who says false things, not only about what the Bible says, but what we say about you.

We are here to debate the scriptures and doctrines. What don't you get that I don't want to hear what you think about me?

God's Truth

It's too bad you don't understand that circumcision didn't save any of them.

They wouldn't be a part of God's covenant and promises and the adoption to son-ship if they didn't do the ceremonial works. Jesus Christ was born to the Jews bloodline because they did the ceremonial works.

Last edited:

God's Truth

So, ONCE AGAIN, you argue AGAINST scripture.

Jesus said that the KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY from them..... it says NOTHING about a "chance". That's just you either confused or lying AGAIN.

The kingdom will be taken from all who do not believe and obey Jesus.

Your OSAS doctrine is false.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom will be taken from all who do not believe and obey Jesus.

Your OSAS doctrine is false.
ONCE AGAIN you refuse to address the statements that YOU have made and the FACTS that COMPLETELY DISPROVE your false statements!

The kingdom of God is within a person's heart and mind.

That happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.
YOU SAID THAT.... the kingdom of God is WITHIN A PERSON"S HEART AND MIND and that this happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus said that the UNBELIEVING Pharisees POSSESSED the KINGDOM OF GOD and that the KINGDOM OF GOD would be TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM.

You are PROVEN WRONG, so just admit your mistake and turn to GOD'S TRUTH instead of continuing to believe in lies and tell them.

Last edited:

God's Truth

ONCE AGAIN you refuse to address the statements that YOU have made and the FACTS that COMPLETELY DISPROVE your false statements!

YOU SAID THAT.... the kingdom of God is WITHIN A PERSON"S HEART AND MIND and that this happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus said that the UNBELIEVING Pharisees POSSESSED the KINGDOM OF GOD and that the KINGDOM OF GOD would be TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM.

You are PROVEN WRONG, so just admit your mistake and turn to GOD'S TRUTH instead of continuing to believe in lies and tell them.

How many times do you have to be told that there were Jews who were cut off and thrown out?

Why do you keep repeating the same thing?

Can't you hear?

God's Truth

The kingdom of heaven was NOT YET IN anyone yet.

When the Holy Spirit is given then the kingdom of heaven is within.

Interplanner

I think RD is trying to cross the boundary between some legal entity and the work of the Spirit. when he said he was taking away, I don't see where they had what he wanted to begin with, because there are so many prophecies about the Spirit being given at the end of time in connection with Messiah.

Right Divider

Body part
How many times do you have to be told that there were Jews who were cut off and thrown out?

Why do you keep repeating the same thing?

Can't you hear?
I keep repeating it because you are not listening and will NOT address the FACTS.

Jesus said that the kingdom of God would be TAKEN AWAY from THEM.

THEY had the kingdom of God according to the LORD Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

I keep repeating it because you are not listening and will NOT address the FACTS.

Jesus said that the kingdom of God would be TAKEN AWAY from THEM.

THEY had the kingdom of God according to the LORD Jesus Christ.

They had the kingdom of heaven at hand, but it was taken away from their hand.

God's Truth

That is NOT what the BIBLE says!

You are lying. You need to repent and believe the gospel.

The Jews were the children of God.

The Spirit of God was in the temple and was near them.

When Jesus walked the earth he said the kingdom of heaven was at hand.

Jesus also said that the kingdom of heaven would be within in them.

That is about God's Spirit not being in the earthly temple but being in physical temples.

Right Divider

Body part
The Jews were the children of God.

The Spirit of God was in the temple and was near them.

When Jesus walked the earth he said the kingdom of heaven was at hand.

Jesus also said that the kingdom of heaven would be within in them.

That is about God's Spirit not being in the earthly temple but being in physical temples.
The "kingdom within them" is NOT referring to "in their mind", but within THEM as a people.

Once again you attempt to distract from your obvious inability to address the FACT that Jesus told the UNBELIEVING Pharisee's that the kingdom of God would be TAKEN AWAY from THEM.

Since all that you do is avoid and equivocate, you're going back on the ignore list.