Genesis REVISITED

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
philosophizer:
Scripture does not say that Cain is the child of Satan and Eve. Anyone who makes that claim is speculating.

FrankiE:
(See particularly verse 44)

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
philosophizer:
That's great! You have a really good attitude about Bible study. I've never really discussed biblical issues in a thread with you before. I mostly see you in the political threads bashing the silly commies. I guess your study and my study on this issue has led to differing ideas.

FrankiE:
Thank you, philo! Bashing commies I do for fun. Bible study is serious stuff. :cheers:

geralduk

Originally posted by tambora

Could be it has nothing to do with sex. But then again maybe it does.

Not the word eat, but the word touch. The word is only mentioned by Eve, not Adam. And yes, it was something she added. They both ate, but only one "touched".

You have made some points that I have always held to.

But, you didn't comment on the fact that enmity would be between Satan's seed and Eve's seed.
I've always been under the impression that Christ was the seed (descendant) mentioned of Eve. Every preacher I have heard talk of this verse says it is Christ. But I can't recall them ever mentioning who the other seed was.
So if Cain is not a candidate for Satan's seed (descendant), then who is?

If the word "seed" means a literal descendant of Eve, then it stands to reason that the seed mentioned of Satan would be also.

Or is it that "seed" refers to something besides a descendant and therefore does not refer to Christ?

If you go to that parable by which we can understand all parables in Mathew you will find that the "WORD is the seed"
Then you will find that there is one parable where the GOOD seed IS SOWN and his enemy came and sowed tares.
Thus the SEED of the WOMAN is CHRIST .
God willing to show that that this ONE ("IT") seed which will be a MALE("he") child born of a woman but not of ADAMS seed is but God who is the WORD which was in the beginning.
Thus the good seed is the Word of God.
and the serpents seed is the devils WORDS.

The final result being of that good seed being CHRIST.
and the serpents seed being the ANTICHIRST.
Each seed "bringing forth fruit after its own kind"
Thus they who 'argue' from a carnal mind as to angels having sex with women hav eforgotten that lesson that the Lord gave to the pharasees over marriage and that "angels " are neither male or female"
and if it is argued that angels are always spoken of in the male gender that si because GOD is always so spoken for He has revelaed himself as the FATHER of all that is good.
Even as the scriptures speak of the devil as the FATHER of lies.
Thus while ADAM slept the devil SOWED his LIES into the heart and mind of eve.
the fruit of which was spiritual BLINDNESS and eventual death.
Those "sons of God " therefore which knew those women are as the sons of God are ALWAYS depicted in scripture.
THE RIGHTOUS line of CHRIST they who are BORNagain. by that "incorruptable seed" which is Christ.
They therefore yoked themselves to the unrightous line even of CAINES.
to the extent that ther ecame a timne when only 9 that is NINE people were saved from out of the WHOLE earth.
So it was then so shall it be in the last days.
Where the church is committing spiritual fornication with the world and in doing so is losing her salt.
and the world is descending into gross wickedness and violence covers the whole earth.
"As it was in the days of noah so shall it be in the last days"

in Christ
gerald uk

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
geralduk:

FrankiE:
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

geralduk

Originally posted by Frank Ernest

geralduk:

FrankiE:
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

if then I managed to arrive at the same conclusion using other scripture then it is irefutavble.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gerald,

I appreciate your input. I'm still sitting in the middle on this one.

But your referral to no marriage in heaven does not apply to earth.
And besides, one does not have to be married to have offspring.
And on top of that, does a woman who is godly and marries one who is ungodly always produce an ungodly offspring? That’s news to me.

And could you list the NINE that were saved.

Thanks.:)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
tambora-
You'll need to refer to him as geralduk, because there is another poster who goes by the name Gerald, here. And the two of them are pretty opposite.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the heads-up.
I will remember that in the future.;)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
philo:
Frank, is it possible that is a metaphor?

FrankiE:
Why would Jesus "declare" (explain fully) a parable using a metaphor? Seems to me that would compound the comprehension problem the apostles were having. The apostles wanted a clear plain-talk explanation. Jesus gave it to them.

geralduk

Originally posted by tambora

Gerald,

I appreciate your input. I'm still sitting in the middle on this one.

But your referral to no marriage in heaven does not apply to earth.
And besides, one does not have to be married to have offspring.
And on top of that, does a woman who is godly and marries one who is ungodly always produce an ungodly offspring? That’s news to me.

And could you list the NINE that were saved.

Thanks.:)

ENOCH and the Noah and his family.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by geralduk

ENOCH and the Noah and his family.

:confused:
Gen 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Gen 6:18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

geralduk

Originally posted by Frank Ernest

:confused:
Gen 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Gen 6:18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

"COUNT" all the days of noah and all the others so mentioned from ADAM to NOAHS days thier births and deaths and you will find that in Noahs DAYS there was also ENOCH.
Enoch walked by FAITH "for he pleased God" and without faith you cannot please God"
Noah "in that he feared " believed God and so was "counted rightous"
But even as ABRAHAM walked PERFECTLY before God and he also was in the "DAYS of LOT"
So too did ENOCH walk perfectly before God.
While it can be seen later after the flood that NOAH did not.

Here then "in divers ways" do you see what it will be like in the last days"
Where you will have CHRISTIANS who are BORNagain but who do not WALK perfectly before the Lord.
Who walk by SIGHT and not by faith.
And those who "WALK in the light even as HE is in the light"
Thus ENOCH was saved and NOAH was saved.

But while ENOCH was TRANSLATED BEFORE the outpouring of Gods wrath upon all flesh.
Noah had to endure to the end and go through it.
LAbraham was nowhere near SODOM and was as RICH in the blessing of God as he was in the beginning.
While lot though as RICH in the beginning "suffered loss as through fire" saving but his own soul.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by geralduk

"COUNT" all the days of noah and all the others so mentioned from ADAM to NOAHS days thier births and deaths and you will find that in Noahs DAYS there was also ENOCH.

But while ENOCH was TRANSLATED BEFORE the outpouring of Gods wrath upon all flesh.

The two statements above are contradictory.

If one counts according to the years given in the Bible, one will discover that Enoch was taken some 669 years before the Flood.

prospector

Ancient Greek Religion: "The Way of Kain"

Ancient Greek Religion: "The Way of Kain"

To gain a broader perspective of the topic and issues surrounding the 1st son of Adam and Eve, I strongly recommend reading the new book 'The Parthenon code'.

In this book the Author shows that the biblical figure Kain, the 1st child of Adam and Eve, is also the Greek God Hephaistos, the 1st child of Zeus and Hera.

It also shows that the very belief system of the Greeks is a post-deluvian recreation of the serpent worship beliefs of Kain and his descendants who were all killed in the flood.

Just go to this site and check it out for yourselves.

www.theparthenoncode.com

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
prospector said:
To gain a broader perspective of the topic and issues surrounding the 1st son of Adam and Eve, I strongly recommend reading the new book 'The Parthenon code'.

In this book the Author shows that the biblical figure Kain, the 1st child of Adam and Eve, is also the Greek God Hephaistos, the 1st child of Zeus and Hera.

It also shows that the very belief system of the Greeks is a post-deluvian recreation of the serpent worship beliefs of Kain and his descendants who were all killed in the flood.

Just go to this site and check it out for yourselves.

www.theparthenoncode.com

Part of this book appeared as an article in 2003.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v17/i3/Athena.asp