Gay Frogs

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why would a textbook on embryology ruin my peace of mind. That's a rather nasty snide remark.

It was well-meaning advice. It would help you avoid cognitive dissonance. At the same time,I was thinking maybe you would eventually be open to looking into it to see why.

What was your purpose in saying it?

To let you know that the facts don't fit your beliefs very well.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian, regarding chemicals in water:
It can induce people to have wildly paranoid delusions.

So, people should limit what they say because others tend to have paranoid delusions?

As Town says, you may not be what you eat, but you are what you swallow. Alex ("pedophiles are running a dungeon under a pizza parlor!") Jones is perhaps a prime example.

ClimateSanity

Barbarian, regarding chemicals in water:
It can induce people to have wildly paranoid delusions.

As Town says, you may not be what you eat, but you are what you swallow. Alex ("pedophiles are running a dungeon under a pizza parlor!") Jones is perhaps a prime example.
Who swallows anything? And by the way, that pizza gate allegation is false.

ClimateSanity

It was well-meaning advice. It would help you avoid cognitive dissonance. At the same time,I was thinking maybe you would eventually be open to looking into it to see why.

To let you know that the facts don't fit your beliefs very well.
You have no idea what my beliefs are, so how can you know what facts to put against them?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I guess liberals feel its ok then to dump hormones into the water supply? Wow.
Angel4truth, what makes you think LIBERALS are guilty of trying to poison the environment in America ? This is exactly what we liberals are so adamantly OPPOSED to . It's the Trump administration that's trying to undermine the absolutely essential EPA, as imperfect as it is , so the big CEOs of the big corporations can despoil nature in America with impunity ! The monstrously evil Koch brothers, for example.
Don't like the EPA and want to see it abolished ? Fine. Enjoy your poisoned food, air and water . And have fun when a natural disaster hits your home and the government doesn't do squat to help you . Not that I would actually want this to happen to you, Angel4truth . I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure it's the liberals who fight for environmental laws.

Liberals have a tendency to fight for anything that is not human: dogs, cats, animals in zoos, in circus, spotted owls, wales, chickens, pigs and cows, as long as it is not human. Do not be fooled by liberals fighting for the poor, or minorities, as they only fight for them to be more against people to have been successful in life. Liberals believe all humans are bad, and so do many conservatives, yet while conservatives believe laws help make people make right choices, liberals rather the people roll around in the bad, or evil until they die off.

Arthur Brain

Liberals have a tendency to fight for anything that is not human: dogs, cats, animals in zoos, in circus, spotted owls, wales, chickens, pigs and cows, as long as it is not human. Do not be fooled by liberals fighting for the poor, or minorities, as they only fight for them to be more against people to have been successful in life. Liberals believe all humans are bad, and so do many conservatives, yet while conservatives believe laws help make people make right choices, liberals rather the people roll around in the bad, or evil until they die off.

The only people in my experience that find 'all people to be bad' are fundamentalist Christians or religious zealots. People in the main are not so easily compartmentalized into brackets and plenty of those on the 'left' of the political spectrum fight hard for human rights as do plenty of those on the 'right'. I don't know which "liberals" you know but it's akin to my likening Fred Phelps as the 'average conservative'...

:plain:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The only people in my experience that find 'all people to be bad' are fundamentalist Christians or religious zealots. People in the main are not so easily compartmentalized into brackets and plenty of those on the 'left' of the political spectrum fight hard for human rights as do plenty of those on the 'right'. I don't know which "liberals" you know but it's akin to my likening Fred Phelps as the 'average conservative'...

:plain:

:listen: If I had written something totally rational, then no one would respond to me. So, :colt45: me.

katiecrna

This has nothing to do with the environment. Liberals want laws to protect the environment.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Liberals have a tendency to fight for anything that is not human: dogs, cats, animals in zoos, in circus, spotted owls, wales, chickens, pigs and cows, as long as it is not human.

The error is in not realizing that liberals consider minorities and the powerless to be human.