gather in His name

clefty

I did answer the question already about the witnesses to the resurrection: "The first mortal was Mary, then the other women who accompanied her, the brothers on the road as well as various believers in different places. Then obviously the 11 apostles."

Today as spirit born believers, we can become aware of the "spirit of truth" poured out upon all flesh.

No you did not.

You provided witnesses to the result of the resurrection = empty tomb, rolled away stone, folded cloth, etc and yes a risen One

but you did not provide eye witnesses to the resurrection itself AS IT OCCURED

As in, when it happened...

Please do so as much rides on your answer...

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you mean that you expect that a group of witnesses should have been sealed inside the tomb to witness the resurrection to inform your unbelief? Even if that happened it is likly that those witnesses would ponder if he were really dead to begin with.

Later, this resurrected Jesus would appear and disappear.

clefty

Oh, you mean that you expect that a group of witnesses should have been sealed inside the tomb to witness the resurrection to inform your unbelief? Even if that happened it is likly that those witnesses would ponder if he were really dead to begin with.

It's not about my unbelief I believe He resurrected

...this is about you saying there were eye witnesses to the resurrection itself not just to the results of it...

As it was, many lies and deceptions came of it...including He wasn't really dead...His disciples stole His body...He resurrected as Spirit only

My favorite lie developed from this is that He rose in Sunday...

so if you had eye witnesses to when He rose that would help but you don't...so it stands that all scriptural evidence points to merely an empty tomb being found at the very beginning of that festival of first fruits Sunday...

so obviously He rose the day before...

Ben Masada

Whatever! The point is that no one can claim that there was an eyewitness that Jesus returned from that tomb. Why? Because, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Psalm 49:12,20; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9)

Ben Masada

The first mortal was Mary, then the other women who accompanied her, the brothers on the road as well as various believers in different places. Then obviously the 11 apostles.

Again, I don't think you understand the distinction between a witness and an eyewitness. Pity!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Whatever! The point is that no one can claim that there was an eyewitness that Jesus returned from that tomb. Why? Because, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Psalm 49:12,20; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9)

Those are generally correct, man dies and does not return to the evolutionary world of his origin. The exception would be Lazarus who Jesus raised from the dead. This earth is not our permanent home, the salvaged are resurrected in the next life and continue on.

You make a false claim when you say that Jesus was simply teaching the gospel of Judaism. So your foundation is false and only contributes to the common Jewish blindness towards Jesus. Forget Judaism, become as a little child as Jesus taught, and start over!

Last edited:

clefty

Both EliYah and Elisha raised the dead...

As if the One who created life can't restore it...

Ben Masada

Both EliYah and Elisha raised the dead...

As if the One who created life can't restore it...

No, they did not! They applied first aid resuscitation to save a boy from a sun stroke. How could a prophet contradict the words of their own colleagues in the Tanach?

Ben Masada

While you're making these desperate, stupid points, Who witnessed Abrahams covenant with God?

No one, and I have never claimed an eyewitness for the establishment of that Covenant. You guys are only to ready with eyewitnesses for the resurrection of Jesus and no one can provide actual evidence for his or her claim.

Ben Masada

Those are generally correct, man dies and does not return to the evolutionary world of his origin. The exception would be Lazarus who Jesus raised from the dead. This earth is not our permanent home, the salvaged are resurrected in the next life and continue on.

You make a false claim when you say that Jesus was simply teaching the gospel of Judaism. So your foundation is false and only contributes to the common Jewish blindness towards Jesus. Forget Judaism, become as a little child as Jesus taught, and start over!

Lazarus was probably a parable or the case never happened. It seems to have been a forgery by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel. Don't take that seriously because a man cannot die twice as Lazarus did if he was real. Regarding my foundation or the foundation of the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to Matthew and Luke? I said nothing from the top of my head. I quote every thing I say either in your own NT or in the Tanach.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God...He told Moses all about it

Was He lying?

Whatever Moses wrote he wrote on his own accord, no dictation from God. Then it was redacted and rewritten later during the Babylonion captivity. The priests of religions claim that their own writings are from God in order to maintain control of the masses.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Lazarus was probably a parable or the case never happened. It seems to have been a forgery by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel. Don't take that seriously because a man cannot die twice as Lazarus did if he was real. Regarding my foundation or the foundation of the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to Matthew and Luke? I said nothing from the top of my head. I quote every thing I say either in your own NT or in the Tanach.

Yes, I know, you just pick what you don't like when it suits your argument but then claim other things that do came from God. You just don't believe the Jesus story, you are working just as diligently as your murrderous ansestors who also labored to discredit Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No one, and I have never claimed an eyewitness for the establishment of that Covenant. You guys are only to ready with eyewitnesses for the resurrection of Jesus and no one can provide actual evidence for his or her claim.

Well, it was 2,000 years ago Ben, some of the witnesses may have passed away, don-Cha think?

clefty

Whatever Moses wrote he wrote on his own accord, no dictation from God. Then it was redacted and rewritten later during the Babylonion captivity. The priests of religions claim that their own writings are from God in order to maintain control of the masses.

Moses made it up...then it was all made up again? Good thing all that make believe ended when Jesus was born...

Only after His passing on did priests begin to tell the truth...lol

So when He referenced Abraham or used Moses and the prophets to validate Himself He was lying...playing along the scam?

He and Paul both took great efforts to play along then...

Lots of people died for it...you would think at least 1 of them would say..."ok ok I quit...it's a game...fairy tale...was just trying to be poor and outcast and despised and persecuted to get attention...I'm done now..."

Please provide an eyewitness to the actual resurrection of Jesus...was it at night? Or during the day still?

Who saw Him coming out to the tomb?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Moses made it up...then it was all made up again? Good thing all that make believe ended when Jesus was born...

Only after His passing on did priests begin to tell the truth...lol

So when He referenced Abraham or used Moses and the prophets to validate Himself He was lying...playing along the scam?

He and Paul both took great efforts to play along then...

Lots of people died for it...you would think at least 1 of them would say..."ok ok I quit...it's a game...fairy tale...was just trying to be poor and outcast and despised and persecuted to get attention...I'm done now..."

Please provide an eyewitness to the actual resurrection of Jesus...was it at night? Or during the day still?

Who saw Him coming out to the tomb?

I didn't say Moses made it up, I said what he wrote was edited and expanded later y the people who killed Jesus and are still waiting for their Messiah.

Ben Masada

Yes, I know, you just pick what you don't like when it suits your argument but then claim other things that do came from God. You just don't believe the Jesus story, you are working just as diligently as your murrderous ansestors who also labored to discredit Jesus.

I do believe in the story of Jesus but as he really was, a Jew. Now, you are the one working to discredit Jesus for what he really was into the metamorphose of a god or of a Christian.