gather in His name

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today is Sunday …
  • Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you." John 20:19
We put away our differences …
  • "Come now, and let us reason together." Isaiah 1:18
We give thanks …
  • It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High. Psalm 92:1
We give praise …
  • I will declare Your name to My brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise You. Psalm 22:22
We ask for forgiveness …
  • And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
We ask for guidance …
  • I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8
  • However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13
We ask for help …
  • Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20
  • God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
  • Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God. Psalm 146:5
  • Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" Matthew 15:25
We do it together …
  • For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
  • Immediately many gathered together, so that there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. And He preached the word to them. Mark 2:2

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Today is Sunday …
  • Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you." John 20:19
We give thanks …
  • It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High. Psalm 92:1
We give praise …
  • I will declare Your name to My brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise You. Psalm 22:22
We ask for forgiveness …
  • And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
We ask for guidance …
  • I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8
  • However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13
We ask for help …
  • Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God. Psalm 146:5
We do it together …
  • For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
  • Immediately many gathered together, so that there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. And He preached the word to them. Mark 2:2

Can't add anything so might as well just say amen.

glew

BANNED
Banned
Totten Linnet,

You might be in the wrong thread. chrysostom is wanting everyone to gather in his name at Ben Masada's "dance on Jesus' grave" thread. I won't be there so it is safe.

glew

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Totten Linnet,

You might be in the wrong thread. chrysostom is wanting everyone to gather in his name at Ben Masada's "dance on Jesus' grave" thread. I won't be there so it is safe.

glew

that's not true
the party is where ever glew is
but
pay attention

he is hard to follow

pay attention

that was a triple pun

glew

BANNED
Banned
really chrysostom. and here i thought the Roman Catholic Church was the center of the universe. right here in this thread. you want the Protestants to come here and worship with you. and you want the Protestants to come dance an old Irish Jig with you at Ben's house.

But you don't want the Jesuit and his Southern hospitality.

I like that.

you are the leader of the Protestants because the Jesuits are just not going to be led around by the likes of you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
really chrysostom. and here i thought the Roman Catholic Church was the center of the universe. right here in this thread. you want the Protestants to come here and worship with you. and you want the Protestants to come dance an old Irish Jig with you at Ben's house.

But you don't want the Jesuit and his Southern hospitality.

I like that.

you are the leader of the Protestants because the Jesuits are just not going to be led around by the likes of you.

you can't trust the jesuits anymore

glew

BANNED
Banned
That is right. You chrysostom cannot trust Jesuits.

Now the Jesuits have the names of every Protestant that has come to chrysostom's thread and worshiped with chrysostom. They intend to give a gift to all those Protestant worshipers.

It is a stuffed animal. It looks like a beast of some sort. The Protestants who have worshiped here at chyrsostom's thread may identify their gift-

It is the gift with the 666 written on it.

Protestant worshipers, feel free to come here at chrysostom's worship the beast thread and pick up your gift.

The Jesuits want you to have it.

glew

BANNED
Banned
Oh the Protestant worshipers here at this thread have earned it. Believe me. But you were wanting the next party location revealed. Here it is. This thread belongs to the Jesuits now. Pope Francis is always welcome here. It is now the Jesuit thread.

glew

BANNED
Banned
I am back as promised, with a Jesuit Priest. Wait. Now where did chrysostom go to?

The stomach of the Beast of Revelation is hard to fill up. Sort of like the Rider on the Pale Horse.

But maybe chrysostom is no beast. Maybe chrysostom has a tummy ache.

Try Bean-O chrysostom. I think your thread has run out of gas.

Levolor

Today is Sunday …
We give thanks …
We give praise …
We ask for forgiveness …
We ask for guidance …
We ask for help …
We do it together …

Never to late to say Amen to this.

Amen!

It would be most wonderful if this above is what occurred every day by every person.

I may have to give belated Amen's to your Sunday posts, Chrys, as I generally am at church on Sunday for around 10 hours. Will that be alright? (I do know that this particular post was by Psalmist.)

glew

BANNED
Banned
Let us understand as glew understands.

a. chrysostom is not a Jesuit
b. chrysostom does not support the Jesuit
c. chrysostom has flinched
d. glew has never seen a Roman Catholic flinch
e. chrysostom is not a Roman Catholic