Galatians 3/28 What Paul Ain't Sayin

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Actually, during this temporay Mystery Age; it is Israel that is a spiritual Gentile - deal with it :chuckle:

And this issue is not one dealt with in Galatians...alone.

Get out of Fruchtenbaum, and get in the Scripture...

Too bad you're so threatened by my teachings.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

daqq

it is Israel that is a spiritual Gentile - deal with it :chuckle:

And this issue is not one dealt with in Galatians...alone.

Get out of Fruchtenbaum, and get in the Scripture...

That part is true; they are dispersed into the "outer-bounds", (sin dwells in the flesh).
Shepherd them home with a rod of iron, (Torah of Sin, which is Sinai, Rom 7:25). :)

Jerry Shugart

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
??Galatians? ?3:28? ?ESV??

If the remnant is the Israel of God then the remnant has now been temporarily set aside:

"For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?" (Ro.11:15).​

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3/28 What Paul Ain't Sayin

If the remnant is the Israel of God then the remnant has now been temporarily set aside:

"For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?" (Ro.11:15).​

Paul is the evidence that the Remnant of Israel hasn't been cast aside.

Seven thousand of Israel were unknown to Elijah, they were the Remnant of his day. While the nation as a whole was unsaved there was always a Remnant that remained believers. So it is today as Paul taught concerning the Israel of God whom he is a member and so is Fruchtenbaum. You are cursing the Israel of God Jerry. It will not end well with you because even tho you love the Lord you are building apart from God's way. You're building with stubble on this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Seven thousand of Israel were unknown to Elijah, they were the Remnant of his day. While the nation as a whole was unsaved there was always a Remnant that remained believers. So it is today as Paul taught concerning the Israel of God whom he is a member and so is Fruchtenbaum. You are cursing the Israel of God Jerry. It will not end well with you because even tho you love the Lord you are building apart from God's way. You're building with stubble on this.

Jerry is never wrong

Jerry Shugart

There was always a remnant in Israel. And they made up a part of the nation of Israel. You can't separate the remnant from Israel. And now Israel has been cast aside:

It was the middle wall of partition which served to separate the Israelites, the members of the commonwealth of Israel, from the Gentiles Now that middle wall has been broken down:

"For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us" (Eph.2:14).​

If you are right that the remnant remains distinct from the Gentile believers then the middle wall of partition has not been broken down.

As Paul said, the LORD has "made both one," not two!

Danoh

Too bad you're so threatened by my teachings.

Nope. I always concede anyone's point; where I find it valid.

But yours is too often books based incompetence; together with the swelled head that often results in the bookworm - out of the erroneous notion that: having read a great deal "about" a thing; one therefore knows what one is talking about.

Anyway, enjoy your time away from TOL.

Til then, bro :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There was always a remnant in Israel. And they made up a part of the nation of Israel. You can't separate the remnant from Israel. And now Israel has been cast aside:

It was the middle wall of partition which served to separate the Israelites, the members of the commonwealth of Israel, from the Gentiles Now that middle wall has been broken down:

"For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us" (Eph.2:14).​

If you are right that the remnant remains distinct from the Gentile believers then the middle wall of partition has not been broken down.

As Paul said, the LORD has "made both one," not two!

You can separate them.