Funny news articles

WizardofOz

d840e9c5f3e3000a16f96b48ccdacc5f--funny-news-headlines-newspaper-headlines.jpg

glorydaz

I found this odd clipping. Thought it belonged under Funny News.

I mean, you just can't make this stuff up. :)

Ahhhhh... this is what I’ve been waiting for... Your very words echo that you perceive this is a stage and you seem to be protecting a spotlight that I never considered...

I assumed you wanted all “Glory” to go to Jesus... but have recently been convinced by this... and the post where you suggested “our words” lead others to Christ... when again... I always consider this entire enchilada... His stage...

And... who is your audience here? Who started this thread? Who’s OP is this? Do you desire pats on the back from fellow believers more than the rejoicing of the Angels that WILL occur when Sonnet professes his full faith in Christ and relinquishes all of his doubts to Christ!

See... I am a small bit player and I take every opportunity to belittle the “I” of the matter... not to degrade mayself... but to ensure “Eye” don’t step in the Shine of the “I AM”.

But... ... that’s just me.e.<(I)>

# I’m not playing...

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
View attachment 26018

The rest of the copy on this piece is:

"Police said a preliminary investigation led investigators to believe the collision was not accidental. Investigators also believe drugs and alcohol could be factors in the collision.

They said five people, all from one of the vehicles and all naked at the time, were taken to hospital and are in police custody. At the time of the crash, the temperature was about -8 C in Nisku.

On Monday afternoon, RCMP Cpl. Laurel Scott said the investigation was “convoluted” and still in its infancy. The Leduc general investigation section, forensic identification section, criminal collision investigation team and the collision analyst were all working on the file."