ECT Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Very good post.

It is full of mistakes. Basic fundamental mistakes about what happened. D'ism is very much the continuation of what Judaism was saying. Just look at Jn 12:34 about Messiah's reign. I can't write about it tonight though. Manana.

Interplanner

There is no NT indication anywhere that it matters. It was FULFILLED. Do you understand the difference between type and reality? Between shadow and reality? But look at what kind of event the Gospel is, Rom 3:21-31. What is the NEED? Ie, what need is there for anything to go back to what you are talking about? it was trying to go forward to FULFILLMENT which is why Hebrews will never fit inside D'ism and why D'ism is part of the stream of mistakes made by Judaism, replacing the promise with itself/Law.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean He's not intended to be the 'kind of son' that is the legitimate heir of His father David's throne as GOD plainly declared through the Prophets?

Christ the son of David, was anointed King over Israel at His baptism and He did reign for over three years and then He was killed.

So you see only Christs reign from the Heavenly Jerusalem upon His Fathers Throne with all of His saints is yet to be fulfilled completely.

All this talk about a future throne of David is just religious junk from man.

LA

Interplanner

Christ the son of David, was anointed King over Israel at His baptism and He did reign for over three years and then He was killed.

So you see only Christs reign from the Heavenly Jerusalem upon His Fathers Throne with all of His saints is yet to be fulfilled completely.

LA

Not sure about the 'reigning 3 years' concept, but the rest is obviously true.

I don't know what it will take for D'ists to realize there is NO NEED for what they think will happen, but I am not able to communicate that yet. The strongheld misconception exists about the other gospel in Acts. Or that the apostles validated another. Not.

SaulToPaul 2

There is no NT indication anywhere that it matters. It was FULFILLED. Do you understand the difference between type and reality? Between shadow and reality? But look at what kind of event the Gospel is, Rom 3:21-31. What is the NEED? Ie, what need is there for anything to go back to what you are talking about? it was trying to go forward to FULFILLMENT which is why Hebrews will never fit inside D'ism and why D'ism is part of the stream of mistakes made by Judaism, replacing the promise with itself/Law.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

I don't know what it will take for D'ists to realize there is NO NEED for what they think will happen,

Why do you DESPISE the idea of the 2nd Adam doing what the first one failed to do?

Gen 1
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Cor 15
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Interplanner

Why do you DESPISE the idea of the 2nd Adam doing what the first one failed to do?

Gen 1
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Cor 15
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I don't. I reject YOUR location, which Judea in a millenium on earth. Nothing supports that. It is Christ in the NHNE, where 'the streets have no name'--there are no nations, etc. You are trying so hard to find 'Israel-Uber-Alles' in the Bible. Waste of time.

Interplanner

Become a Bible believer.

I am--the kind that uses the NT to interp the OT. You would never end up with your position if you accepted the NT interp of the OT. Like snowflakes in hell. 2P2P dangles from just a few misunderstood verses, not whole chunks like 2 Cor 3-5, Hebrews, Gal 3-4. That is is why it/you are so hostile when they are truly unpacked. Why you have such obtuse beliefs as 2 gospels in Acts.

SaulToPaul 2

I am--the kind that uses the NT to interp the OT. You would never end up with your position if you accepted the NT interp of the OT. Like snowflakes in hell. 2P2P dangles from just a few misunderstood verses, not whole chunks like 2 Cor 3-5, Hebrews, Gal 3-4. That is is why it/you are so hostile when they are truly unpacked. Why you have such obtuse beliefs as 2 gospels in Acts.

You still have not shown me where the "NT" annuls land promises.

Interplanner

That's because 2P2P prevents you from reading Hebrews in its normal sense. it has been written out many times. Then there's Acts 26 and how it bears on that. Then theres the fact that it simply does not show anywhere in the NT. It is not what rom 11 is about. it is not in the Rev 21, 22. It is not in 2 Pet 3. Where EXACTLY are you saying it is validated?

The people who did not join the mission of Messiah in Acts 3 were at the risk of extirpation--and they were. They lost it all.

SaulToPaul 2

That's because 2P2P prevents you from reading Hebrews in its normal sense. it has been written out many times. Then there's Acts 26 and how it bears on that. Then theres the fact that it simply does not show anywhere in the NT. It is not what rom 11 is about. it is not in the Rev 21, 22. It is not in 2 Pet 3. Where EXACTLY are you saying it is validated?

The people who did not join the mission of Messiah in Acts 3 were at the risk of extirpation--and they were. They lost it all.

Still waiting...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is full of mistakes. Basic fundamental mistakes about what happened. D'ism is very much the continuation of what Judaism was saying. Just look at Jn 12:34 about Messiah's reign. I can't write about it tonight though. Manana.

I sincerely hope you won't take this wrong, but, I consider you something of a DULLARD when it comes to communication. It's not your "Area of Expertise." More times that not, you make no sense. Wouldn't it be better for you and your fellow posters, if you learned to articulate your thoughts in a more precise manner?

Interplanner

I sincerely hope you won't take this wrong, but, I consider you something of a DULLARD when it comes to communication. It's not your "Area of Expertise." More times that not, you make no sense. Wouldn't it be better for you and your fellow posters, if you learned to articulate your thoughts in a more precise manner?

Great distracting tactic, GM, but I'm not distracted. You are 2P2P infested, and I hope to knock it out.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

It's a shame you're not as intelligent as you think you are. It might make for a better, you? Most of humanity is born with a filter between their Brain and their mouth. (Or, fingertips when it comes to their Laptop) you are missing that intricate part that supports the process of normalized communication.

By the way, your "Death Prediction" about me has yet to come to fruition? What's the holdup?

Interplanner

It's a shame you're not as intelligent as you think you are. It might make for a better, you? Most of humanity is born with a filter between their Brain and their mouth. (Or, fingertips when it comes to their Laptop) you are missing that intricate part that supports the process of normalized communication.

By the way, your "Death Prediction" about me has yet to come to fruition? What's the holdup?

Christ's reign is not quite that remote. It is seen in all the Christian mission work, which has had a positive impact socially wherever it has gone. It is still there only by faith, in the proclamation that he is Lord of the universe, whatever risks there may be in saying so. At the end of time, there is the NHNE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ's reign is not quite that remote. It is seen in all the Christian mission work, which has had a positive impact socially wherever it has gone. It is still there only by faith, in the proclamation that he is Lord of the universe, whatever risks there may be in saying so. At the end of time, there is the NHNE.

You're response is, as usual, unrelated.

SaulToPaul 2

Great distracting tactic, GM, but I'm not distracted. You are 2P2P infested, and I hope to knock it out.

Yes, and Satan hopes to knock off the LORD of LORDS.

It isn't going to happen. The earth, the city, and the heavens shall be filled with the Glory of the LORD as the word has said.

How long will you kick against the pricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.