ECT Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

OK, that's why #254 is not responded to. :up:

Well lets see it went from NO examples to one then 2 , and 254 says NOTHING about Acts 20:21, but nice diversion from the NO examples remarks in post #257. Here I thought lying was a sin.

drbrumley

Well lets see it went from NO examples to one then 2 , and 254 says NOTHING about Acts 20:21, but nice diversion from the NO examples remarks in post #257. Here I thought lying was a sin.

I had already told you before, John 3:16 means what it says at before #254.....instead you bring up some dude who says something as if all MAD folks believe this..Musterion asked you specifically who, and you didn't answer.

Plus I also said scripture means what it says........

drbrumley

So I have addressed John 3:16 Dodge, your reply...

So I have addressed Acts 20 with a statement and am awaiting your reply,

anything else...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Got ya ! World does not mean world ( John 3:16 ) , whosoever does not mean whosoever ( John 3:16 ) and repentance does not mean repentance (Acts 20:21 ). No thanks !

The game is the division and distortion of scripture that MAD tries to pass of as valid and truthful when it is neither.

The above perfectly describes MAD or a better description is M-men A-accepting D-deception.

insightful comment:)

dodge

So I have addressed John 3:16 Dodge, your reply...

So I have addressed Acts 20 with a statement and am awaiting your reply,

anything else...

Nope nothing else. If I want diversion and debating scriptures that others want to take out of context I can always visit a Roman Catholic or Mormon thread.

Interplanner

I don't get the deception part. I just think they were trying to overthink too many details about how you transition from Judaism to the Gospel. It makes you look for too many things that aren't there. Of course, it is quite wrong to say there were two gospels or more, but I don't think they started out by doing that.

glorydaz

Trying to discuss anything with them is to fall through the looking glass...Bible words can mean anything they want them to mean, or nothing at all. You cite something literal? Pfft, they disregard it. But when THEY want to be literal, you're an idiot for disagreeing. It lets them rule a conversation they'd otherwise choke on.

That's why IP and many others hate literalism.

Gosh, they're just like liberals. :think:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Still waiting for what's being taken out of context

Hold your horses.

Dodge has been doing excellent job exposing your inconsistent theology.

I hope you open your eyes and heart to see the whole truth what the Bible says instead of your grossly twisted faith.

good day.

drbrumley

Hold your horses.

I hope you open your eyes and heart to see the whole truth what the Bible says instead of your grossly twisted faith.

good day.

Hold your hat

Put your reputation on here then Meshak, instead of sitting on the bleachers.

drbrumley

Hold your horses.

good day.

And hold your hat again, as you throw out most of the bible to suit your theology...so I wouldn't talk....At least Dodge doesn't think Paul is the antichrist as you do.

dodge

Trying to discuss anything with them is to fall through the looking glass...Bible words can mean anything they want them to mean, or nothing at all. You cite something literal? Pfft, they disregard it. But when THEY want to be literal, you're an idiot for disagreeing. It lets them rule a conversation they'd otherwise choke on.

That's why IP and many others hate literalism.

You described MADist perfectly. Getting them to literally accept scripture is like nailing jello to a wall.

World in John 3:16 does NOT mean world to some MADIST and it does to others.

Whosoever in John 3:16 does not mean whosoever to some MADist and it does to some others.

Repentance in Acts 20:21 means everything except biblical repentance to MADist.

Jesus' teachings are for Israel ( Complete and total deception )and not the B.O.C. to MADIST.

Paul saying that Others were in Christ BEFORE him means absolutely NOTHING to A MADist.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Paul saying that he received his message from the Spirit as did all the Apostles means nothing to a MADIST.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Peter preaching the same gospel as Paul is distorted and denied by MADist.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !

Added to the church now must mean formed or what ever to the church. YOU cannot add to what does NOT exist

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

There went your literal claims.

Flipping scripture upside down and backwards are what MADist cling to, sadly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And hold your hat again, as you throw out most of the bible to suit your theology...so I wouldn't talk....At least Dodge doesn't think Paul is the antichrist as you do.

I agree with what Dodge has been saying mostly.

He is a godly Christian even though he is a trin believer.

He does not claim non-trins are non believers like you guys are claiming.

And he is doing a good job all by himself. He does not need anyone's help.

It is a blessing to read his posts.

blessings.

drbrumley

World in John 3:16 does NOT mean world to some MADIST and it does to others.

Just like other denominations

Whosoever in John 3:16 does not mean whosoever to some MADist and it does to some others.

Repentance in Acts 20:21 means everything except biblical repentance to MADist.

Now you just make things up.

Jesus' teachings are for Israel ( Complete and total deception )and not the B.O.C. to MADIST.

Tell us please,

1. What then was the purpose of His earthly life and ministry?

2. For whom was this ministry performed?

3. What was accomplished by this ministry?

4. What relationship does that ministry have to members of the Body of Christ in this present dispensation?

Paul saying that Others were in Christ BEFORE him means absolutely NOTHING to A MADist.

You don't even know what that means....thruout the gospels, Jesus taught the apostles to abide in Him. We agree they and the saved from Israel's Kingdom were in him......but you are reading something into it that just isn't there.

Paul saying that he received his message from the Spirit as did all the Apostles means nothing to a MADIST.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Sigh

Peter preaching the same gospel as Paul is distorted and denied by MADist.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

Like I asked you before, when was 1st Peter written?

MAD is a lie !

Mere opinion. Your wrong to say this as we would be just as wrong to say you lie.

Added to the church now must mean formed or what ever to the church. YOU cannot add to what does NOT exist

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Again, there was a church already there at the time. No MAD would disagree with you that you can't add to something if it doesn't exist. But it did exist and was added to.

There went your literal claims

Hardly.

Flipping scripture upside down and backwards are what MADist cling to, sadly.

Mere opinion....and we can say the same thing about you. But it gets us nowhere.

dodge

drbrumley;5009303]Just like other denominations

Then they are wrong just like MAD.

Now you just make things up.

Nope, Acts 20:21 says repentance towards God and I was told by a MADist that does nor mean repentance from sin. Well if you repent towards God you have to turn away from something right to turn to God ?

Tell us please,

1. What then was the purpose of His earthly life and ministry?

Fulfill the law and bring and teach the gospel by EXAMPLE and teaching.

2. For whom was this ministry performed?

That would be the whosoever in John 3:16 that MADist disregard.

3. What was accomplished by this ministry?

Salvation was made available to those ( anyone ) that placed their faith in His finished work

4. What relationship does that ministry have to members of the Body of Christ in this present dispensation?
You know if you abide in me I will abide in you, which MADist miss and have no understanding of.

Those in Christ have His teachings and leadership ( Holy Spirit ) to become a child of God.

You don't even know what that means....thruout the gospels, Jesus taught the apostles to abide in Him. We agree they and the saved from Israel's Kingdom were in him......but you are reading something into it that just isn't there.

Sure I do ! It is MADist that have zero clue.

Like I asked you before, when was 1st Peter written?

Not material they preached the same gospel.

Mere opinion. Your wrong to say this as we would be just as wrong to say you lie.

Facts and truth does not change because it is rejected.
Again, there was a church already there at the time. No MAD would disagree with you that you can't add to something if it doesn't exist. But it did exist and was added to.

I do not agree with either MAD camp but that would make Acts 9 MADist wrong.

The blindness of MADist is real, sadly.

Mere opinion....and we can say the same thing about you. But it gets us nowhere.

Scripture says share and pray so I share and pray.

Pretty good hatchet job on the scriptures I proved MAD to be in error though.

Reactions: Lon
Status
Not open for further replies.