# In reality, he is a child of God.
# Honesty

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think you are only one that he put on ignore.
Probably. But I consider it an honor because he doesn't seem like the type to consider the opposing side's argument, meaning he's a fool.

I wonder if he chose to do it, or if he was predestined to... :think: . . . :idunno:

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wow. I answered the question. Try harder to understand.

SINCE JESUS died on THE CROSS God draws ALL MEN.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

You misunderstand what Jesus says in John 6:44.

WHILE Jesus walked the earth---people were hardened to NOT be able to understand and be saved because Jesus came first for those who ALREADY belonged to God.

They were God's people, and God cut off the Jews He did not accept.

The OLD LAW was NOT based on faith. A Jew could do the ceremonial/purification works and be saved, but God was making a NEW COVENANT, and that Covenant would be based on faith and NO LONGER on ceremonial/purification works.

So then, when Jesus came to earth, all the people who ALREADY belonged to God...God was now giving THOSE people to Jesus. Those people who already belonged to God had to now go through Jesus to remain Gods.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

My jaw just dropped! God's Truth,

Your post is Gospel perfect! Amen and every word is so deeply beautiful.

# Smiling

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My jaw just dropped! God's Truth,

Your post is Gospel perfect! Amen and every word is so deeply beautiful.

# Smiling
*imitates beloved57*

You're a liar and condemned!

Oh, and where does the Bible say man has free will?

*imitation halted*

Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why won’t you believe the scripture?
That DEAD faith is NOT the most important faith ever known, it is dead.

To be forgiven we have to REPENT.

No, one will not repent until they are changed in heart first.

Justification and sanctification is the same thing.

They are both benefits of salvation, but distinct doctrines with distinct application. This is the root of your error which is also the wrong teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.

When one is justified they are also sanctified.

Yes. Sinful souls are justified by grace alone, and sanctified souls always evidence love for God and holy obedience.

But justification never comes as a result or reward for holy obedience (sanctification). Such is impossible, for that would be forgiveness according to good works.

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12
encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

Amen. What I say . . .

All have a measure of faith, even atheists. Anyone can have faith.
Faith towards God is not given supernaturally, it comes in a very human way, from hearing, being taught, persuaded, and convinced.

Saving faith is not inherent in sinners. It is only imputed to the heart of man through the imputation of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, according to the will and Grace of God. Indeed, receiving faith is the purpose of being born again from above by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit. This is the teaching of John 3:1-16

Faith is of Christ alone. It is His attribute; not the natural attribute of any man.

Saving faith is supernatural and the beliefs of atheists cannot compare.

Paul would never ever tell anyone that faith and no obedience saves.

Ephesians 2:8-9

beloved57

You are ignoring my clear commentary and clear, direct questions. If you would do the courtesy to consider the question seriously and respond that would be swell, if not,....you're just just playing 'Ring around the Rosie'.

Please show me a scripture that says man has a freewill !

God's Truth

No, one will not repent until they are changed in heart first.
Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Did you read that?
God says RID YOURSELVES of your OFFENCES, which means sins, and THEN God say and get a new heart and a new spirit.

That means they have to repent first of their sins.

Answer the question…why is Israel dying if they don’t have to repent to get a new heart?
They are both benefits of salvation, but distinct doctrines with distinct application. This is the root of your error which is also the wrong teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
I already told you to stop comparing what I say to the sinful Catholic church.
The Catholics do NOT obey God, they do what God hates.
Yes. Sinful souls are justified by grace alone, and sanctified souls always evidence love for God and holy obedience.

But justification never comes as a result or reward for holy obedience (sanctification). Such is impossible, for that would be forgiveness according to good works.
You don’t know the scriptures.

Revelation 22:12 "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

That reward is ETERNAL LIFE.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12
encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.
Amen. What I say . . .
I want you to say Amen to everything and that we can be like minded.

Saving faith is not inherent in sinners. It is only imputed to the heart of man through the imputation of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, according to the will and Grace of God. Indeed, receiving faith is the purpose of being born again from above by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit. This is the teaching of John 3:1-16

Faith is of Christ alone. It is His attribute; not the natural attribute of any man.

Saving faith is supernatural and the beliefs of atheists cannot compare.
You are not speaking what the scriptures say.
Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In Acts 26:17 Jesus tells Paul he is sending him to the Jews and Gentiles to OPEN THEIR EYES and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. How do you think Paul is going to open the eyes of the Jews and the Gentiles? Remember, faith comes from hearing the word, and Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
Paul is going to open their eyes by preaching to them.
Read what Paul says in Romans 16:25-27. Now to him who is able to ESTABLISH YOU BY MY GOSPEL AND THE PROCLAMATION OF JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and MADE KNOWN THROUGH THE PROPHETIC WRITINGS by the command of the eternal God, SO THAT ALL NATIONS MIGHT BELIEVE AND OBEY HIM–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Ephesians 2:8-9
Paul is NOT saying faith and no obedience. Paul is saying faith and no works, such as circumcision!
Just read two more scriptures from that.
[ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please show me a scripture that says man has a freewill !

Can a man with his own freewill come to Jesus Christ Jn 6:44 ?

"Yeshua said to him: “Get up! Pick up your bed and walk."

The man clearly had the option of doubting and disbelieving. He had the free will to Not Get Up and Not Pick up his Bed and Not Walk.

Another example, The only difference in the two thieves on either side of Jesus was the state of their belief on Him and sincere confession. If I am wrong... than why did the story not focus on election of one thief and reprobation of the other?

The initial move was made by Jesus towards each thief! Only one responded. If you can attach the puppet strings of pre-destination towards election on that one...

# frowny face
# "show me a verse that says..."
# unbelievable

Last edited:

God's Truth

"Yeshua said to him: “Get up! Pick up your bed and walk."

The man clearly had the option of doubting and disbelieving. He had the free will to Not Get Up and Not Pick up his Bed and Not Walk.

Another example, The only difference in the two thieves on either side of Jesus was the state of their belief on Him and sincere confession. If I am wrong... than why did the story not focus on election of one thieves and reprobation of the other?

The initial move was made Jesus towards each thief! Only one responded. If you can attach the puppet strings of pre-destination towards election on that one...

# frowny face
# "show me a verse that says..."
# unbelievable

That is an excellent point. There are no scriptures speaking about the things Calvinists say.
Nothing that beloved57 says is in the scriptures at all.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Imputed Righteousness' is forensic- it is something that is both evidenced and applied.
And it's applied by God, who draws the person inward.

These are basic, indisputable things that are nonetheless becoming abandoned by many churches in favor of their obsession of free will and a demand for an 'easy believist' religion.

The only thing they know about 'conviction' is convicting other people of sin, they don't undergo a conviction of their own- these are the people who consistently use their self as a measure for what should be, even though they contradict even their own selves.

Non-catholic churches have simply gone the route of the old catholic priests- they are ironically pharisaic for their easy measure, and dupe the generation behind them into lukewarm belief.