Free Will

marhig

If you love Him, stop now with false preaching.

I prove with scripture easily that we can know NOW if we are saved.

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

I have now shown you the truth with scripture.

You can believe it or reject it.

You should thank me for it, but some people are just too stubborn.
Those scriptures mean saved from this sinful world and the works of the flesh, by the power of the holy spirit. They don't mean eternal salvation. The only eternal life that we inherit during this lifetime is the holy spirit within. If we endure to the end we have the hope of eternal salvation.

Jesus taught that those who endure to the end, the same shall be saved. What do you believe that he meant by this?

God's Truth

Those scriptures mean saved from this sinful world and the works of the flesh, by the power of the holy spirit. They don't mean eternal salvation. The only eternal life that we inherit during this lifetime is the holy spirit within. If we endure to the end we have the hope of eternal salvation.

Jesus taught that those who endure to the end, the same shall be saved. What do you believe that he meant by this?

Wow. We can know NOW if we have eternal life and know that we have to endure.

Stop rejecting the truth. Saved is saved and that is what the WORD OF GOD says.

marhig

Wow. We can know NOW if we have eternal life and know that we have to endure.

Stop rejecting the truth. Saved is saved and that is what the WORD OF GOD says.
So what did Jesus mean by saying those who endure to the end the same shall be saved?

You say you believe his word, and that we shouldn't reject it, so what does he mean?

popsthebuilder

No, you are not allowed to post private messages. That is the rule here. However, posting them would prove that I have said nothing wrong about you.
What are you going on about?

Everything that I relayed to you privately I have expounded on here publicly.

What is your problem?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Jamie Gigliotti

You want to talk about yourself! That is pride. I'm not with that. Show me the scripture that says man has a freewill!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Ok. If you say no you dont need to be more humble, you know that means you are proud and oppossed to God.
If you say you need to be more humble you admit you have to choose to do something to take the free gift Jesus offers and you dont want to do that.

The truth of the necessity of humility defeats Calvinism.

beloved57

Ok. If you say no you dont need to be more humble, you know that means you are proud and oppossed to God.
If you say you need to be more humble you admit you have to choose to do something to take the free gift Jesus offers and you dont want to do that.

The truth of the necessity of humility defeats Calvinism.

You are proud in heart.

Jerry Shugart

Those scriptures mean saved from this sinful world and the works of the flesh, by the power of the holy spirit. They don't mean eternal salvation.

This verse is speaking of the salvation of one's soul:

"for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls" (1 Pet.1:9).​

The only eternal life that we inherit during this lifetime is the holy spirit within. If we endure to the end we have the hope of eternal salvation.

No, the eternal life enjoyed by the Christian is in the Lord Jesus:

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son" (1 Jn.5:11).​

Here is what the Lord Jesus said about those to whom He has given eternal life:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

From the context where those words are found it is obvious that the reference is to the end of the Great Tribulation. And those who will endure through that time will indeed be saved from a physical death.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Called it

*drops mic*

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Show us the scripture where God commands men to do evil.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

giphy.gif

beloved57

Hopefully less proud today than yesterday.

Lord help us all turn away from ourselves more and more to you, our glorious Savoir! In Jesus name we pray.

Okay. All things equal. God loves everyone, Christ died for everyone. Everyone has the same opportunity to get saved. Now why did you get saved opposed to the others who wind up lost? What made the difference? You or God and then tell me why.

marhig

This verse is speaking of the salvation of one's soul:

"for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls" (1 Pet.1:9).​

No, the eternal life enjoyed by the Christian is in the Lord Jesus:

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son" (1 Jn.5:11).​

Here is what the Lord Jesus said about those to whom He has given eternal life:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

From the context where those words are found it is obvious that the reference is to the end of the Great Tribulation. And those who will endure through that time will indeed be saved from a physical death.

Jerry we are being saved as long as we obey the living God, and as we do the will of God, the power of the holy spirit gives us the strength to overcome. And nothing whatsoever can pluck us from Gods hand. But we can turn away, and if by our own lusts we go back to our flesh, and turn from God then we are saved no more, this is why we must keep our faith and endure to the end.

I have heard some things in my time, one man telling me a couple of weeks ago that even if we turn from God and say we don't believe in him anymore we are still saved because once we are saved that's it. That is absolute nonsense.

I know that we must believe in God and Christ. So those who turn away and say that they don't believe, can't be saved. So once saved always saved is a false teaching.

We must endure to the end to be eternally saved, for if we turn back after we have been blessed with this precious life that God has given us through his holy son, then we are not worthy of God and we will be crucifying Christ afresh and putting him to an open shame.

Romans 11

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed.lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in.his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off

Titus 1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

Nanja

Hey Sis, ask is their freewill filth rags? Lol

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Lol! I know that it's not something they can comprehend Bro cause they're blinded to it 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

And Is. 64:6 says, Our Righteousnesses; Righteous works of the flesh an unregenerate person does to make himself right with Holy God.

So freewill filth rags perfectly describes how disgusting their own righteous works of the flesh are to God, in contrast to what The Lord Jesus Christ accomplished in the shedding of His Blood for His Chosen People Mat. 1:21; Eph. 1:4; Is. 41:8, Gal. 3:16.

Nanja

The fruit of the Spirit does not mean we cannot and do not have to have faith before we are saved.

Faith is a Fruit of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22 given in New Birth to every one of His Elect Saints 1 Pet. 1:2.

But the Faith exercised in the mind of a carnal man is a work (Gr. ergon) of the flesh which cannot please God Rom 8:7-8.

ergon, G2041:

II. any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2041&t=KJV&ss=1

So, first a person must be Born of the Spirit, then the good work of Believing with his New Mind / Heart Ezek. 36:26 pleases God Rom. 8:9.

beloved57

Lol! I know that it's not something they can comprehend Bro cause they're blinded to it 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

And Is. 64:6 says, Our Righteousnesses; Righteous works of the flesh an unregenerate person does to make himself right with Holy God.

So freewill filth rags perfectly describes how disgusting their own righteous works of the flesh are to God, in contrast to what The Lord Jesus Christ accomplished in the shedding of His Blood for His Chosen People Mat. 1:21; Eph. 1:4; Is. 41:8, Gal. 3:16.

Amen !