Fractals

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Well I know what a triangle is. A three sided thingy.

Murder is also a three sided thingy.

1 means
2 motive
3 opportunity

That my friend is not a model for murder. That is a fractal of evil.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
As for your ideas about Calvinism

That's why you can't get past finger doodling on a computer. Calvinists don't need computers. We are gifted.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Time for some booking

Partial listing of fractals found in subject matter
1 day and night
2 brothers Judah and Levi

This next one is yet to be proven but I don't see a prob
3 murder

dialm

BANNED
Banned
No one ever accused you of being average there Janie?

So that you better understand what you are dealing with

We Calvinists have the power to create new words. Here is one. See if you can follow along silly sister.

The septure-ation

This is the separation of the political power from the religious power. You know. John Calvin wrote his Institutes and the Americans created a nation from his model. But the Americans were not the first to do it. Janie you would know that if you weren't so into doll-gazing.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Things are going very well indeed. Have another fractal? Sure you will. So here it is

Bethlehem Judea
The scepter shall not depart

All the big shots think they know this is a reference to Messiah. At least the Christian big shots. (Sorry plain Jane. You are left in the dark again.)

But there are people right here looking over my shoulder who deny this. Don't be so hard on the antchrists though. For the big shot Christians simply can't explain how it is that Jeremiah states clearly that the Levites are going to be hanging around.

Hey I got an idea! Let's ask Mr. Religion. No wait a minute. I think that is spelled

Ask Mister Religion

Or is it

Ask Mr. False Religion

Anyway. He is not going to enlighten all of us on the Levite Fractal in Jeremiah. You see, Jeremiah was a true Prophet. AMR simply is not.

Sorry about your luck.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is why AMR cannot explain the Levite fractal.

Because you cannot cut and paste the answer.

He will have to do it on his own and he can't.

So here is a good opportunity big shots to rid yourself of my fractal

Very wise
Dialm

Just have

AMR GIVE THE CORRECT ANSWER

Samie

Calvinists are the only ones who know what the Bible actually says.
I doubt it.
If Calvinism teaches the truth, why could it not stand the test of Scriptures? Example:

Calvinism teaches NONE of the elect can perish.

Christ teaches there are from the elect who will perish:
Matthew 8:11-12 NIV 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Samie,

Most of the people who claim to be Calvinists are not Calvinists. You have concerns about Calvinism. This thread is going to show how it works.

The truth is that Christians, not just Calvinists teach that The Messiah rules from Heaven. This teaching fulfills the Jeremiah passages in their minds. The teaching is linked by Jeremiah to the Levites in a specific way. Christians ignore this.

Really most people who claim to be Christians are fakes just like those claiming to be Calvinists. I say that some of the Calvinists here give out phony teachings then when called out they hide behind a bunch of copycat technics.

Jeremiah says that the Levites are going to continue their work. I'm asking amr to show us how that is explained.

Very simple

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Most people who think that they are Christians are not really Christians because the people "leading" them into "Christianity" are not really Christians. The so called Christians are really just victims of

Stockholm Syndrome

The fake Christian leaders traumatized the fake followers into the fake teachings.

What is being explained is a fractal where

False teacher
False believer

Is the basic patter. It's all over the place. If they give half a teaching but cannot give the other half then they are false teachers. Fractals are simple lie detectors.

It doesn't matter what they claim to be or if they know how to cut and paste. Most people who claim to be Calvinists are only cut and paste artists. Most Christian leadership today are simple liars. That is why the country is in such bad shape.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
First you traumatize them. Then you brainwash them. Then you send them out to do likewise to others.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The leadership refuses to talk about what the Levites did to the tribe of Judah because the leadership as a whole are practicing Levites.

Samie

Samie,

Most of the people who claim to be Calvinists are not Calvinists. You have concerns about Calvinism. This thread is going to show how it works.
Since you are a true Calvinist, do you have anything to say about the concern I raised in post #28? This is the 10th day since I first asked the Calvinists in another thread, and all I get till now is deafening silence from them.

chair

Nature is full of examples of fractals. Probably there are more fractals then anything else. Here are some examples

God created
That is a pattern

Night and day
That is a pattern

Male and female
That is a pattern

There are also sinister patterns. Here is one
Cain and Abel

We can do a lot with fractals.

You simply do not know what a fractal is. And you refuse to listen to those who try to explain it to you. Try the Wikipedia. It might help you understand.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most people who think that they are Christians are not really Christians because the people "leading" them into "Christianity" are not really Christians. The so called Christians are really just victims of

Stockholm Syndrome

The fake Christian leaders traumatized the fake followers into the fake teachings.

What is being explained is a fractal where

False teacher
False believer

Is the basic patter. It's all over the place. If they give half a teaching but cannot give the other half then they are false teachers. Fractals are simple lie detectors.

It doesn't matter what they claim to be or if they know how to cut and paste. Most people who claim to be Calvinists are only cut and paste artists. Most Christian leadership today are simple liars. That is why the country is in such bad shape.

It these comments came from other than Cavinist, it will have some truth in it. But alas...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Stockholm Syndrome

Only I use that term on here! :plain:

Most people who claim to be Calvinists are only cut and paste artists.

You mean, the only belief construct where one can confide in the actual doctrines at large?
Well yeah, sure, you'll here Calvinists consistently bring up TULIP, or quotes from Calvin.

But you all have the solidarity of jello and call yourselves a rock- Calvinism is a rock- one that people can't penetrate so they make a million and one statements, convictions, threads, etc. bashing it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most protestants are adopting some of Calvin's teaching without knowing it is Calvin's teaching. good one is OSAS.

this is the most corrupt doctrine, IMO.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most protestants are adopting some of Calvin's teaching without knowing it is Calvin's teaching. good one is OSAS.

this is the most corrupt doctrine, IMO.

Unfortunately, your opinion is, shall we say, useless? Yeah, that would be a good word for it.