ECT Found a very nice Bible today

musterion

Was at Ollie's (if you don't have one in your area, move) and there's always a selection of Bibles and religious whatnot. The books are usually doctrinal dreck and the Bibles tend to be cheap gift editions or bad translations but today I found a winner, especially since I decided to ditch the HCSB.

http://www.thomasnelson.com/kjv-jou...arge-print-hardcover-black-red-letter-edition

I gave $20 for the hardback. Pages are a very nice matte cream color (very easy on the eyes). The print is not true Giant size but is decent. Best part is the outer edge of each page gives you 2 inches of faint lines on which to take notes. Originally intended for journaling, whatever that is. I want it for notes. Good deal if you're looking for a good Bible at a great price; your Ollie's may have a few.

NKJV-Journal-the-Word-Bible-13.jpg

DAN P

Was at Ollie's (if you don't have one in your area, move) and there's always a selection of Bibles and religious whatnot. The books are usually doctrinal dreck and the Bibles tend to be cheap gift editions or bad translations but today I found a winner, especially since I decided to ditch the HCSB.

http://www.thomasnelson.com/kjv-jou...arge-print-hardcover-black-red-letter-edition

I gave $20 for the hardback. Pages are a very nice matte cream color (very easy on the eyes). The print is not true Giant size but is decent. Best part is the outer edge of each page gives you 2 inches of faint lines on which to take notes. Originally intended for journaling, whatever that is. I want it for notes. Good deal if you're looking for a good Bible at a great price; your Ollie's may have a few.

Hi ans just one minute HERE , in Rom 4:4 it says Abram BELIEVED God and it reckoned to him for Righteousness !!

Are you saying there is another way to be saved , JUST BELIEVE ??

You better explain to INTERPLANNER before he comes down on you !!

dan p

musterion

I don't talk to IP anymore since he put false words into the mouth of Christ. Nang defended him, by the way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi ans just one minute HERE , in Rom 4:4 it says Abram BELIEVED God and it reckoned to him for Righteousness !!

Are you saying there is another way to be saved , JUST BELIEVE ??

You better explain to INTERPLANNER before he comes down on you !!

dan p
Wrong scripture, Dan - thanks for checking in

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's cool!
I like all the space it has for notes.