Former lurker, now a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanaduk

I've lurked since around October of last year so not for too terribly long. My children, especially my son, love this site. And we let him join a few months ago. I've been hanging around more often checking on him and discovered I really like it too. You guys are really cool. Well, usually ;)

So here's an official, "howdy" from the hicks.

Tanaduk

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've lurked since around October of last year so not for too terribly long. My children, especially my son, love this site. And we let him join a few months ago. I've been hanging around more often checking on him and discovered I really like it too. You guys are really cool. Well, usually ;)

So here's an official, "howdy" from the hicks.

Tanaduk
That's awesome! We love when lurkers join the action.

Tanaduk

My son? Well I'm sure it will be known soon enough. I'm not sure he wants everyone to know his Momma is here. Actually I don't plan to tell him either, lol. He'll figure it out soon enough - he's a smart one that kid and loves debate. He's learning well here. I'll let you guys know when he figures it out :) .

A little more about me. I homeschool and have graduated some of them. I fought to put the Constitution Party back on the ballots here in my state. . Anything more and I'm afraid I might give myself away to my kiddos. But not to worry I'll post plenty.

Ranana_Kayano

Former lurker now a member

Former lurker now a member

Welcome

We hope you are not a participating member of the "other" forum. You chose the right path in your forum picking for coming here. lol.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. :thumb:

I lurked for over a year before I started posting. Did you outdo me? :)

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just started on TOL this year and I started out by jumping in...learned a thing or two. Now I lurk more.

Actually, I wish I had more time to jump and lurk.

:wave: Welcome!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is nice to hear that you are checking out the places where your children are spending time

welcome

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So it's Tanwoman then. :D

Happy to have you more visibly among us.

Welcome! :e4e:

(and some of us are of the opinion that Stripe is still mostly lurking) :noid:

Tanaduk

yep I like it here. I've only been lurking since October or November so not for too long. I didn't beat the year mark. I'm having a great time reading all your debates. I might chime in but for the most part I'll sit back. We homeschool so I can't seem to stay up with them right now with finishing the school year.

I do have a couple of questions...
Would it be ok if I sent a particular 'interested' young man this way to just watch as he posted and debated? I'd like to get a better grasp on his theology. This young man is very interested in one of the daughters. This particular daughter has already been hurt and I'd like to check this dude out before it gets too serious.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would it be ok if I sent a particular 'interested' young man this way to just watch as he posted and debated?
Send him this way and we shall see if he can tread water in the deep end of the pool.

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Tanaduk,

I’m not sure I understand you, a man on this forum is interested in your daughter and you are concerned, how? That his ideas will influence her?

keypurr

Hi Tanaduk, welcome to TOL. Some you will find out here that everyone is wrong except you and me. (only kidding, Knight is right too, you know why)
Please join us in these posts.
God Bless

Tanaduk

Tanaduk,

I’m not sure I understand you, a man on this forum is interested in your daughter and you are concerned, how? That his ideas will influence her?

No, no, I'm sorry I didn't explain myself well. He's not a member of this forum at present (at least I'm not aware of this). I'm considering inviting him to join and see how he does. Actually hubby thought it would be nice to see if he'd sink or swim here so we could get a better check on his character.

It's decided, I'll ask next time I see him. Should be in the next few days. We'll see how he holds up. :D

Thanks for welcoming me so nicely.

Ps82

Welcome to TOL. I'm a political activist like you. Love to come here to discuss the LORD. Hope to see you around on some common threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.