Flat earth proven false

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nope, I was going to comment how illogical it is to believe that NASA is a part of conspiracy without searching.

Cool.

Now look at Sherman's post #48 and tell me where Kansas City is, knowing before hand that it is north of St. Louis and south of Omaha.

And even if one thought Kansas City is too dull to see, they still have St.Louis north of Omaha ha ha ha.
Couldn't help but laugh.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Cool.

Now look at Sherman's post and tell me where Kansas City is, knowing before hand that it is north of St. Louis and south of Omaha.

I don't know what that picture trying to prove either way.

And I am not interested.

My point is that many NASA workers are rocket scientist, Do you believe they waste their skills and knowledge for silly conspiracy?

Right Divider

Body part
​Those are actual conspiracies recorded in history, not the bone headed conspiracy theories flying around today.
:thumb: Totally agree!

FE is promoted today, partly to give some of those conspiracy theories legs to stand on.
I'm becoming more and more convinced that the primary promoters of FE know darn well it's not true, but like to deceive gullible people and see how far they can go with that.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the primary promoters of FE know darn well it's not true, but like to deceive gullible people and see how far they can go with that.

I think that is a large part of the motivation.

Bingo! Conspiracy theories are the fodder of the gullible. I also believe this theory was promoted to discredit Christians. It's very much like that 'Uganda Knuckles' meme character out there. It was created and pushed by trolls.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I am amazed at the sheer amount of history and science that flat earths must ignore or declare false to have any chance at supporting their theory. It is equally amazing how they are not bothered by that. Once you start to declare parts of history as faked, how an you possibly determine if ANY history is accurate or not?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

So.... it must have been flat earther's that posted the really purdy fake CGI just to make nasa look bad?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I am amazed at the sheer amount of history and science that flat earths must ignore or declare false to have any chance at supporting their theory. It is equally amazing how they are not bothered by that. Once you start to declare parts of history as faked, how an you possibly determine if ANY history is accurate or not?

Good point , so who really has to deny history to keep the 24,000 mile ball?

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/06/south-pole-does-not-exist.html