first of all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo-matic

Hello nice people ...
I always had something to ask or to tell about theology .It looks a good place in here .. I like to discuss and exchange ideas in a basic logical way with standards of respect and politness that is expected in such deep topic .. so open for chritics and no problems with offends .. just not the first reply I recieve in here ... :chuckle:.... I am a teacher of English .

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Hello nice people ...
I always had something to ask or to tell about theology .It looks a good place in here .. I like to discuss and exchange ideas in a basic logical way with standards of respect and politness that is expected in such deep topic .. so open for chritics and no problems with offends .. just not the first reply I recieve in here ... :chuckle:.... I am a teacher of English .
Man oh man are you going to have an interesting time here! TOL's standard for basic respect and politeness are somewhat more open than other sites. Folks around these here parts are not afraid to let you know exactly what they think of you and what you have to say. If your skin is thick and you are not easilly offended you'll have fun. If not, well, you'll scold us all for being rude and mean and leave within a month or two!

None the less, welcome to the floor of the coloseum. Let the games begin! :up:

Last edited:

bybee

when you're on you're on...

when you're on you're on...

Man oh man are you going to have an interesting time here! TOL's standard for basic respect and politeness are somewhat more open than other sites. Folks around these here parts are not afraid to let you know exactly what they think of you and what you have to say. If your skin is thick and you are not easilly offended you'll have fun. If not, well, you'll scold us all for being rude and mean leave within a month or two!

None the less, welcome to the floor of the coloseum. Let the games begin! :up:

You are soooooright! I am thin-skinned and edgy, but I keep coming back for more! because I learn! There are people here that I have come to love. I believe it is the work of the Holy Spirit! bybee

keypurr

Hello nice people ...

Please don't mark me on my english. (or my spelling) Please.
Welcome to TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.