Filthy gay facists

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I noted that lawsuits are part of the public record and as such are available to the public.

yes, that was MY point, waiting still for links to articles about what you claimed, since they are public records and all.

You need to fix your quotes also, you have quoted me in this thread a few times and made it look as if you said what i said.

MrDante

So the lawsuit you say you are part of, where an entire christian school targeted and harassed ans supported harrassment of the gay you spoke about, hasnt actually been filed?

I said i was a funder for the lawyers that are taking on the suit. Try reading the posts sometime

Greg Jennings

The God of the bible that calls Himself all those names with the exception of the moon god idol who has no power called allah.

You're of course wrong about the Allah part, and El is also actually the highest Canaanite deity (as Muslim conservatives are quick to point out themselves, as they attempt to make the reverse of your assertion). But otherwise spot on

All are God. But I suppose that's a topic for a different thread

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I said i was a funder for the lawyers that are taking on the suit. Try reading the posts sometime
You never said took on, and you spoke as if it was filed and even said when it hits higher courts, now you say not filed. See why i dont trust you, you lie.

Why would it would it be? This kind of stuff happens to gay and lesbians particularly youth all the time.

Maybe once the lawsuit gets into the higher courts some news source will pick it up but it is more likely that it will be the conservative press who will complain that the courts are trampling on the rights of the poor Christian students who when they sent the feces and the engaged in the assualts and the threats were just exercising their first amendment right ot engage in thier religion.