Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CyTosP3XcAAPrSg.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Lexington'96
He [Fidel Castro] probably didn't [repent], but we don't know.

You denying it doesn't change it. We know (I know) the abundance of one's heart by what comes from their mouth. Including you.

Unless he kept it a secret after April of this year, Castro continued to be a hardcore atheist.

Fidel Castro announces he’s dying
April 20, 2016

Cuban dictator Fidel Castro delivered a shocking*speech Tuesday to the Communist Party that he put in power a half-century ago, telling party members he is nearing the end of his life and exhorting them to help his ideas survive.
Castro’s health has long been a matter of speculation, but for the first time he acknowledged publicly that he is nearing the end of his life.
“I’ll be 90 years old soon,” Castro said in his most extensive public appearance in years. “Soon I’ll be like all the others.”
Read more:https://thehornnews.com/fidel-castro-announces-hes-dying/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He probably didn't, but we don't know.
You denying it doesn't change it........

Nick, be fair. Technically speaking, Lexington'96 is right in that nobody knows what the last though in his mind was before he passed. Sure, he probably did not repent, but we don't know; we don't have 100% certitude. That's what he's saying.

I am not defending the rotten Commie (expletive), but fair is fair. Nobody knows the final fleeting thought of any human being at the moment of death except God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Revolutionary justice- Castro repressed and killed those who he deemed a part of systematic oppression.

History brims with it, especially ancient history.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Castro was a brutal dictator who had many, many fellow Cubans murdered!

last night was the first time I heard the cbc refer to him as a "dictator" since his death was reported

they're still not willing to call him "brutal"

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Trump will be announcing shortly that Fidel was not such a bad guy :chuckle:

Which will only show Fidel was even worse than his infamy as a backpedaling, murdering tyrant over Cuba.

If Fidel was such a murdering tyrant how did we ever get a Cuban population here in the U.S.?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Fidel was such a murdering tyrant how did we ever get a Cuban population here in the U.S.?

The risk of shark infested waters was worth it, to get away from left wing government.

This is how the left treats those that wish to flee tyranny.

EG%2010%20New.jpg

And this is how the left treats criminals that are here to commit crimes.

View attachment 25015

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The risk of shark infested waters was worth it, to get away from left wing government.

Hey, I knew a guy who had sugar cane plantations that Fidel took. He proceeded to torch his fields. Castro put him in prison. Rather than being killed Castro and the U.S. gave him political asylum here.

Thievery yes, murder? Nope.

This is how the left treats those that wish to flee tyranny.

EG%2010%20New.jpg

And this is how the left treats criminals that are here to commit crimes.

View attachment 25015

Some truth to this but what's it got to do with Fidel murdering political dissidents?