Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Being that agnosticism is practically no different then an atheist, I wonder how ~agnostic pagan~ even stands as a legitimate term :think:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Says the pro-abortion Catholic ...

:smokie: If I had a nickel..

..for everytime you have accused me of being pro-abortion..

I'd have 20 cents :rotfl:

Anyway, I'm sure the entire existence of agnostic paganism is due to the new age ambiguity of the spiritual and the supernatural.
So much for the time when there was actually a perceived source of such things.

IMJerusha

Feminsm is not about voting rights, if that were the case, there would be no need for it in this day and age.

There's a need for feminism?

Before women could vote, we had very little debt, and the Federal Government was not ignoring the Constitution every minute of the day, now look at where we are. Where are all the real men in this country?

According to you, you're married to one. How incredibly blessed you are! So why is there a need for feminism in your life?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Women voting wasn't considered because, before feminism, most women were married and men were the head of the household.........

For 99.9999% of human history nobody could vote.

.......And guess what?
That was a time when society got things DONE........

Actually, America became an industrial, technological and economic powerhouse after women had the vote.

........Now we just twiddle our thumbs and labor under feminist philosophy......

You are confusing liberal feminism with authentic feminism. Liberal feminism, which is essentially liberalism, has both women and men "twiddling their thumbs". So the problem there is liberalism, not feminism.

I have a question for you: Margaret Thatcher was an amazing fantastc British Prime Minister, known as the "Iron Lady". She was also married. Would you have told her that she couldn't vote? LOL! How about any Congresswoman or female Senator, Governor, Mayor, etc., that's married. What do you say to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For 99.9999% of human history nobody could vote.

Actually, America became an industrial, technological and economic powerhouse after women had the vote.

You are confusing liberal feminism with authentic feminism. Liberal feminism, which is essentially liberalism, has both women and men "twiddling their thumbs". So the problem there is liberalism, not feminism.

I have a question for you: Margaret Thatcher was an amazing fantastc British Prime Minister, She was also married. Would you have told her that she couldn't vote? LOL! How any Congresswoman or female Senator, Governor, Mayor, etc., that's married. What do you say to them.

:thumb: Excellent post. Too bad he is unwilling to acknowledge the difference.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

If I kick an oak tree and it happens to fall over, I couldn't take credit for it because it wasn't really me who knocked it over.

Unless of course I'm Hercules. Then give me a cookie.

~correlation does not imply causation~
Industrialization started as far back as the Civil War era.

I have a question for you: Margaret Thatcher was an amazing fantastc British Prime Minister

The milk snatcher?

Oh man, you didn't just open up that can of worms, did you :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:smokie: If I had a nickel..

..for everytime you have accused me of being pro-abortion..

I'd have 20 cents :rotfl:

Don't blame me for what you posted. You are the one who claims that the Bible doesn't mention abortion.

However, clear this up now: either AOD should remain legal OR it should be banned across the board. Which is it?

Anyway, I'm sure the entire existence of agnostic paganism is due to the new age ambiguity of the spiritual and the supernatural.
So much for the time when there was actually a perceived source of such things.

What on earth are you blathering on about now? I am not Pagan, and your arguments tend to leave one wondering if you are a Christian.

Sitamun

Being that agnosticism is practically no different then an atheist, I wonder how ~agnostic pagan~ even stands as a legitimate term :think:

Totally off topic, but I will answer. Yet I find it interesting that THIS is what you have chosen to focus on now.....

Anyway, I am unsure if a "higher power" exists. Hence the agnostic part. However, if a higher power does exist I'm certain it is not the Christian god. (That also covers the Jewish god and the Muslim one since the are the same). Hence the pagan.

Now if you have further questions please confine them to PM as to not further derail this thread.

Sitamun

Don't blame me for what you posted. You are the one who claims that the Bible doesn't mention abortion.

However, clear this up now: either AOD should remain legal OR it should be banned across the board. Which is it?

What on earth are you blathering on about now? I am not Pagan, and your arguments tend to leave one wondering if you are a Christian.
He's talking about me with the pagan comments. I'm starting to wonder if he's confusing us, or things have just started to unravel in this thread.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

HA, what!?

I'm about the only one who actually showed that abortion is mentioned in the Bible.

You all didn't want to acknowledge it because the Levites treated fetuses and infants as property.

I believe that if a woman wants to get an abortion, she should be made to do it herself and see what she's actually doing.

There wouldn't be nearly as many pro-abortionists if we just let that happen for a while.

I'm sure you could sit there all day and try to correlate any and every thing I state as some sort of doubt that I'm a Christian, but it's not going to get you anywhere.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.........Oh man, you didn't just open up that can of worms, did you

The only can of worms here is you, the so-called "Catholic" who does not think abortion is murder, does not want married women to vote, and who just insulted one of the greatest allies America has ever had, Margaret Thatcher.

Where did you go to CCD classes at, St. Pinhead's Catholic Parish?

Plus you never answered the actual question: Would you have told the British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher who also married, that she couldn't vote? How about any Congresswoman or female Senator, Governor, Mayor, etc., who is married. What do you say to them?

What happens if a woman becomes president. Is she not allowed to vote? Are you starting to see how ridiculous your position is?

Or maybe you think women should not be allowed to be in congress or other elected positions. Is that true?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sure you could sit there all day and try to correlate any and every thing I state as some sort of doubt that I'm a Christian, but it's not going to get you anywhere.

Oh, I don't have to do anything. You opened your yap in defense of abortion, and I just made certain that your support of abortion was noted.

IMJerusha

Totally off topic, but I will answer. Yet I find it interesting that THIS is what you have chosen to focus on now.....

Anyway, I am unsure if a "higher power" exists. Hence the agnostic part. However, if a higher power does exist I'm certain it is not the Christian god. (That also covers the Jewish god and the Muslim one since the are the same). Hence the pagan.

Now if you have further questions please confine them to PM as to not further derail this thread.

You are incorrect in that the God of Israel is not Mohammad's god. You are correct in that the god and faith of Mohammad is pagan. And here for the first time is IMJerusha saying "Just sayin'!" I know, I know, it's oh so immensely satisfying! :carryon:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The only can of worms here is you, the so-called "Catholic" who does not think abortion is murder, does not want married women to vote, and who just insulted one of the greatest allies America has ever had, Margaret Thatcher.

Are you even aware that a great many people see M Thatcher as one of the most evil women to have ever lived in the modern era?

~Margaret Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher~
~Margaret Thatcher, the false Falkland warrior~

No bells ringing? Oh well.

And
I'm not the only Catholic who sees abortion as another kind of sin other then murder

And
Women voting is nothing more then a consequence of women not wanting to do what Catholic teaching has dictated of women since the beginning of Christianity altogether.

~Lay off the brownies~

What happens if a woman becomes president. Is she not allowed to vote? Are you starting to see how STUPID your position is?

There's a reason why a woman has never been President, and where feminism states that it's misogyny, I simply say look at all the female candidates thus far.
Or look at Denmark. That should scare any man into seeing what happens when one experiments with female leaders.

The only thing ~stupid~ is that the beginning of feminism was the beginning of the end of America and it's once kosher society, and people are too ~stupid~to realize it.
That's really ~stupid~.

Status
Not open for further replies.