Facebook was warned: Kenosha militia group rallied armed counter-protesters to city

Arthur Brain

Indeed. Unless, of course, ok doser is actually a liberal Yalie pretending to be a yahoo just for laughs. I am inclined to believe this is indeed what is going on - nobody could possibly be that dumb and be otherwise functional enough to operate a computer.

Unfortunately, no, he really is that dumb. Been at the same gormless shtick for years on end...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed. Unless, of course, ok doser is actually a liberal Yalie pretending to be a yahoo just for laughs. I am inclined to believe this is indeed what is going on - nobody could possibly be that dumb and be otherwise functional enough to operate a computer.

He's a [redacted]poster. Likes to say outrageous stuff he thinks will wind people up and if it doesn't even make a dent he'll claim victory anyway. Who knows how much of it he believes but I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt, I assume he really is a bloodthirsty theonomist who would welcome Christian sharia-type punishment and governance. He certainly doesn't have much respect for the Constitution.

expos4ever

Been reading about black holes of late - how time slows to a stop at the event horizon. I think there is a compelling connection to the current Trump phenomenon in the USA: As otherwise reasonably normal people (I am being exceedingly generous, but what the hey) begin to seriously consider supporting Mr. Trump, their intellectual powers inexorably begin to slow down, imperceptibly at first, in much the same way as time slows as one approaches the event horizon. As they get even closer, their mental powers weaken further. And much as matter spiraling into a black hole heats up and emits characteristic radiation, so the Trump supporter begins to exhibit distinctive behaviors - the consumption of Mountain Dew, an affinity for Fox News, and an AR-15 slung over their shoulders, the strap on the front fraying from the pressure of an ever-expanding Budweiser gut. Then they reach the horizon and their thinking comes to a complete stop.

And they are lost forever.

Please, people, don't let it happen again - get out and vote. As a Canadian, I can only sit idly by and quake at the thought of what another Trump presidency might mean for democracy in your nation and perhaps, ultimately, in mine.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Been reading about black holes of late - how time slows to a stop at the event horizon. I think there is a compelling connection to the current Trump phenomenon in the USA: As otherwise reasonably normal people (I am being exceedingly generous, but what the hey) begin to seriously consider supporting Mr. Trump, their intellectual powers inexorably begin to slow down, imperceptibly at first, in much the same way as time slows as one approaches the event horizon. As they get even closer, their mental powers weaken further. And much as matter spiraling into a black hole heats up and emits characteristic radiation, so the Trump supporter begins to exhibit distinctive behaviors - the consumption of Mountain Dew, an affinity for Fox News, and an AR-15 slung over their shoulders, the strap on the front fraying from the pressure of an ever-expanding Budweiser gut. Then they reach the horizon and their thinking comes to a complete stop.

You may be on to something there. :plain:

Please, people, don't let it happen again - get out and vote. As a Canadian, I can only sit idly by and quake at the thought of what another Trump presidency might mean for democracy in your nation and perhaps, ultimately, in mine.

I'll definitely be voting for Biden/Harris, and I know at least two, possibly three people who won't be voting for Trump a second time.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

TDS in an American is a sufficiently curious phenomenon.

Observing it in foreigners like yourself and artie, eider, chair to a lesser degree - is even more curious

I can't imagine having the same emotional investment in another country's leader. But then, you are insane.

Arthur Brain

TDS in an American is a sufficiently curious phenomenon.

Observing it in foreigners like yourself and artie, eider, chair to a lesser degree - is even more curious

I can't imagine having the same emotional investment in another country's leader. But then, you are insane.

It is, insofar as how anyone can be so deranged as to vote for the guy and think he cares about anyone besides himself.

Otherwise, this is just yet another example of you being thick.

:sigh:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Kurt Eichenwald@kurteichenwald

The conservatives celebrating the killings of Kyle Rittenhouse. Congrats. You now see how peaceful Muslims can be radicalized into Islamists online who celebrate and cheer when their "enemies" are killed - and potentially to terrorists. ...except now it's happened to you.

way 2 go

peaceful Muslims

List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 1344 Islamic attacks in 43 countries, in which 6875 people were killed and 5212 injured.
2020.08.28AfghanistanSpin Boldak130Thirteen civilians are blown into pieces by a Religion of Peace landmine, including three children.
2020.08.28AfghanistanSpin Boldak13Children are among the casualties of a bomb targeting a passing vehicle.
2020.08.28NigeriaMussine215Two civilians are killed during an attack by Boko Haram.
2020.08.28NigeriaJuji20Militant Muslims kill two villagers and abduct a 14-year-old girl.
2020.08.27DRCNorth Kivu30Islamists are suspected of killing a teacher and two students.
2020.08.27MaliMopti
412A group fighting for Sharia ambush and kill members of an anti-poaching unit.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/attac...s.aspx?Yr=2020

During this time period, there were 1760 Islamic attacks in 54 countries, in which 10518 people were killed and 10725 injured.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 1344 Islamic attacks in 43 countries, in which 6875 people were killed and 5212 injured.
2020.08.28AfghanistanSpin Boldak130Thirteen civilians are blown into pieces by a Religion of Peace landmine, including three children.
2020.08.28AfghanistanSpin Boldak13Children are among the casualties of a bomb targeting a passing vehicle.
2020.08.28NigeriaMussine215Two civilians are killed during an attack by Boko Haram.
2020.08.28NigeriaJuji20Militant Muslims kill two villagers and abduct a 14-year-old girl.
2020.08.27DRCNorth Kivu30Islamists are suspected of killing a teacher and two students.
2020.08.27MaliMopti
412A group fighting for Sharia ambush and kill members of an anti-poaching unit.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/attac...s.aspx?Yr=2020

During this time period, there were 1760 Islamic attacks in 54 countries, in which 10518 people were killed and 10725 injured.

doser is ready to shoot millions of protesters. You should try to explain to him why that would be wrong, and kind of like terrorism.