Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting: Photos show demonstrators warning 'Behead those who insult Islam'] "When Muslims held a demonstration in London in 2006 in protest of cartoons depicting their founder, Muhammad, many bore signs warning of beheading and death for “those who insult Islam.”

Talk-radio host Michael Savage thought that amid a fierce national debate on whether or not to allow Muslims to immigrate to the United States, it would be worth considering what has been happening in Europe.

So, he posted on his Facebook page photographs of the Feb. 3, 2006, demonstration outside the Embassy of Denmark in London. The focus of protest was the publication of editorial cartoons depicting Muhammad in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten. Snopes.com verified that the photographs were taken at the London demonstration, with the exception of one, which was from a protest in the English city of Luton.

Last night, Facebook removed Savage’s post, explaining the social media site “determined that it violated Facebook community standards.”..." Full text: Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT :CRASH:

london-protest.jpg

CherubRam

[Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting: Photos show demonstrators warning 'Behead those who insult Islam'] "When Muslims held a demonstration in London in 2006 in protest of cartoons depicting their founder, Muhammad, many bore signs warning of beheading and death for “those who insult Islam.”

Talk-radio host Michael Savage thought that amid a fierce national debate on whether or not to allow Muslims to immigrate to the United States, it would be worth considering what has been happening in Europe.

So, he posted on his Facebook page photographs of the Feb. 3, 2006, demonstration outside the Embassy of Denmark in London. The focus of protest was the publication of editorial cartoons depicting Muhammad in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten. Snopes.com verified that the photographs were taken at the London demonstration, with the exception of one, which was from a protest in the English city of Luton.

Last night, Facebook removed Savage’s post, explaining the social media site “determined that it violated Facebook community standards.”..." Full text: Facebook censors Michael Savage post of Muslims protesting Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT :CRASH:

london-protest.jpg

None of the major websites support freedom of speech.

WizardofOz

I always find it odd when every sign is made of the same material, written with the same marker and even all appear to feature the same handwriting...:think:

I'm not saying that these signs were not shown but they do all appear to have been made by the same individual.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I always find it odd when every sign is made of the same material, written with the same marker and even all appear to feature the same handwriting...:think:

I'm not saying that these signs were not shown but they do all appear to have been made by the same individual.

:CRASH: The inbreds made six signs. :BRAVO: Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT

Last edited:

shagster01

Beat me to it. I was going to point out the same handwriting.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

They might not speak or write Arabic, let alone English.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Beat me to it. I was going to point out the same handwriting.

One would think that you boyz would be more concerned with the message than the graphology (but then you won't find Libertarians insulting Islam).

But then WizardofOz has a history of doing that.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926152&postcount=82

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

prolly put 'em together as a sixth grade art project

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder how long it will be before the Feds come to kick down my door?

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Anti-Muslim Speech, Calls San Bernardino ‘Wonderful Opportunity’

Dec. 4, 2015

Rather than denouncing acts of terrorism, just one day after recent tragic events in San Bernardino, Attorney General Loretta Lynch told a group assembled for the Muslim Advocates dinner that the Justice Department is prepared to take “aggressive action” against people employing anti-Muslim rhetoric that “edges towards violence.”

In effect, she’s saying she would use prosecution as a weapon to protect Muslims from others employing their First Amendment rights.

Seemingly, her greatest fear at the time was not another Paris, or San Bernardino, but “anti-Muslim rhetoric,” instead.

Speaking at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner, Lynch said since the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, she is increasingly concerned with the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric … that fear is my greatest fear.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...h-calls-san-bernardino-wonderful-opportunity/

I wonder where she got that mentality from?

obama-quote-favoring-muslims.jpg

shagster01

Real

You have pretty much taken a back seat to Quetzal on being the biggest idiot here. Good job on your comeback.

Real

Real

You forgot to post the video of that white guy shooting people at planned parenthood, the guy at the movie theater, OK city bombing, etc. . .

Yes, some people of all races, origins, and religions do bad things.

How many murders in the US are by Mosque attending people as compared to church attending people? Go ahead and answer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You forgot to post the video of that white guy shooting people at planned parenthood, the guy at the movie theater, OK city bombing, etc. . .

Tell us what Christian church they belonged to. "That white guy shooting people at Planned Parenthood" was a doper like yourself who was into BDSM and very well might have been into cross dressing ;)

Was he a member of the "BDSM/dope smoking/cross dressing Christian Church?"

Yes, some people of all races, origins, and religions do bad things.

How many murders in the US are by Mosque attending people as compared to church attending people? Go ahead and answer.

Keep in mind that the muzzies only make up 0.09 percent of the US population.*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

I'd say that the body count here in the US is rather high for such a low percentage of muzzies.

http://conservativetribune.com/murders-by-muslims-in-america/
http://madworldnews.com/list-murders-america-muslims/#

How about we look at muzzie atrocities worldwide?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

*Doesn't include the 10's of thousands of muzzies B. Hussein Obama allowed into the country in 2015.

shagster01

Tell us what Christian church they belonged to. "That white guy shooting people at Planned Parenthood" was a doper like yourself who was into BDSM and very well might have been into cross dressing ;)

Was he a member of the "BDSM/dope smoking/cross dressing Christian Church?"

Keep in mind that the muzzies only make up 0.09 percent of the US population.*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

I'd say that the body count here in the US is rather high for such a low percentage of muzzies.

http://conservativetribune.com/murders-by-muslims-in-america/
http://madworldnews.com/list-murders-america-muslims/#

How about we look at muzzie atrocities worldwide?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

*Doesn't include the 10's of thousands of muzzies B. Hussein Obama allowed into the country in 2015.

21 murderers in 5 years? Now google all the other murderers in those 5 years.

I always tell you real life stuff, and you always share your google experiences.

Let me give you more real life stuff.

I live in a city of 100,000 people. Our city is currently 58% white, and 35% Hispanic, with other races making up the rest. Within the last 7 years or so we have also received about 1,000 Somali refugees. That is 1% of our population! I was completely against it at first. But I quickly realized they are in the same boat as the Mexicans were here not long ago. But Mexicans now are so assimilated into our population that I forget we are two different races 90% of the time. I even married a Mexican-Indian girl. It's turning the same way with the Somalis here. They are becoming more and more American. A few work the same place I do, having got nursing degrees, etc... They are no different than anyone else, other than some wear what we would call odd clothing.

Here's the kicker. There has been one repeated conflict with the Somalis. A few people keep vandalizing their grocery store (a small store that sells stuff for their native cuisine), usually writing not so nice messages and braking windows, etc. . . Once a small group of white guys even physically assaulted the owner as he walked to his car one night. Luckly, most of the city rallies around him and helps him clean up the garbage that the few make.

Have you heard about that in the news? Of course not.

But imagine if a few Somalis here repeatedly harassed, vandalized, and assaulted King Soopers and it's workers. Now there is a story that would make the news. I have to assume this of course. There are no hard facts to prove it because they don't do that. They just shop there like the rest of us.

I forgot one other detail. The city I live in is incredibly conservative. They don't even allow marijuana dispensaries in city limits (gasp). We were a dry city until the 70's. Remember when Northern CO wanted to form it's own conservative state a few years back? Well, my city was going to be the capital.

Yet, the Somalis are fine here. :think: