Extreme racial hatred

glorydaz

th

Apparently Trump has difficulty distinguishing the difference between "racist Nazis" and "good people!"

Not at all....unlike so many others, Trump saw good people (pro free speech) supporting keeping the statues, and a few racists. He didn't paint them all with the same brush. The same on the other side....Antifa who are against free speech, and some idiots who swallow whatever the left puts out there.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
AAslRBR.img

The assets of the members of the Trump cabinet have a combined personal net worth of $14 billion - and these are the guys whom this President would have us believe are going to "drain the swamp!"

Anyone who joined the Democrats with the expectation of getting on the "gravy train" will be sorely disappointed - its the Republicans who control the White House, the House, the Senate and the governorships of 36 states!

Let me educate you, Dr David Manning: (I believe that's Rex's dad behind Manning's left shoulder.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Let me educate you, Dr David Manning: (I believe that's Rex's dad behind Manning's left shoulder.

AAslRBR.img

From left to right: Senator William Cassidy, President Donald Trump, Senator Lindsay Graham

"Intojoy" can "educate" us by arranging to have his own cartoon featuring David and Rex.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
POST 16: They are not random blacks....there are many many blacks that have bought into the Democrats being their caregivers. They don't want to see their gravy train end.

POST 20: Now, they do, but there are swamp members on both sides. It's ridiculous to blame the wealthy for the woes of this country, considering we have wealth on both sides of the aisle. Look at who runs the states where the poorest blacks live, and you'll see Democrats at the helm.

In POST 16 "glorydaz" accuses Democrats of putting the "blacks" on "gravy tain(s)" and in POST 20 he accuses Democrats of running states "where the poorest blacks live!"

"Glorydaz" can't have it both ways - 'blacks" can't be on the "gravy train" and the "poorest" at the same time!

Of the 15 poorest states, based on per capita income, 14 have Republican governors.

400px-United_States_Governors_map.svg.png

States Ranked by Per Capita Income

RANK - STATE - INCOME - PARTY OF GOVERNOR
1 Connecticut $39,373 - Democrat
2 New Jersey $37,288 - Republican
3 Massachusetts $36,593 - Republican
4 Maryland $36,338 - Republican
5 New Hampshire $34,691 - Republican
6 Virginia $34,052 - Democrat
7 New York $33,095 - Democrat
8 North Dakota $33,071 - Republican
9 Alaska $33,062 - Independent
10 Minnesota $32,638 - Democrat
11 Colorado $32,357 - Democrat
12 Washington $31,841 - Democrat
13 Rhode Island $30,830 - Democrat
14 Delaware $30,488 - Democrat
15 California $30,441 - Democrat
16 Illinois $30,417 - Democrat
17 Hawaii $29,736 - Democrat
18 Wyoming $29,698 - Republican
19 Pennsylvania $29,220 - Democrat
20 Vermont $29,178 - Republican

----- United States $28,889 --------

21 Iowa $28,361 - Republican
22 Wisconsin $28,213 - Republican
23 Maine $27,978 - Republican
24 Kansas $27,870 - Republican
25 Oregon $27,646 - Democrat
26 Nebraska $27,446 - Republican
27 Texas $27,125 - Republican
28 South Dakota $26,959 - Republican
29 Ohio $26,937 - Republican
30 Michigan $26,613 - Republican
31 Florida $26,582 - Republican
32 Missouri $26,126 - Republican
33 Montana $25,989 - Democrat
34 North Carolina $25,774 - Democrat
35 Nevada $25,773 - Republican
36 Arizona $25,715 - Republican
37 Georgia $25,615 - Republican
38 Oklahoma $25,229 - Republican
39 Indiana $25,140 - Republican
40 Tennessee $24,922 - Republican
41 Utah $24,877 - Republican
42 Louisiana $24,800 - Democrat
43 South Carolina $24,596 - Republican
44 Idaho $23,938 - Republican
45 Kentucky $23,684 - Republican
46 New Mexico $23,683 - Republican
47 Alabama $23,606 $42,830 - Republican
48 Arkansas $22,883 - Republican
49 West Virginia $22,714 - Republican
50 Mississippi $21,036 - Republican

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Extreme racial hatred

Exactly. Blacks are trashing their own communities. Blm is code word for black fatherless criminals. Black people are giving them a pass since the kkk is lynching ni---s at such an alarming rate. They have the right to rape and pillage and kill. It's Rushas' fault. And white people's fault I mean. BLM - Give Negroes A Pass on Crime.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. Blacks are trashing their own communities. Blm is code word for black fatherless criminals. Black people are giving them a pass since the kkk is lynching ni---s at such an alarming rate. They have the right to rape and pillage and kill. It's Rushas' fault. And white people's fault I mean. BLM - Give Negroes A Pass on Crime.
I think we all get the general idea as to the opinions "intojoy" harbors concerning "blacks!"

glorydaz

In POST 16 "glorydaz" accuses Democrats of putting the "blacks" on "gravy tain(s)" and in POST 20 he accuses Democrats of running states "where the poorest blacks live!"

"Glorydaz" can't have it both ways - 'blacks" can't be on the "gravy train" and the "poorest" at the same time!

I'm not a "he", but if you've ever met people on Welfare who live in poor housing, you'll find they are unemployed but eating quite well. They live in the slums, but never manage to get out....because it's easier to pick up your food stamps than it is to get a job. That's what I'm talking about, and you know it. I should have said cities....Detroit etc.

Hey, this is not a new or unproven claim. So, yes, I can have it both ways. Entitlements come from the Democrats, and they pride themselves on it. Get on food stamps and live in the slums....then look and see who runs the joint.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Not at all....unlike so many others, Trump saw good people (pro free speech) supporting keeping the statues, and a few racists. He didn't paint them all with the same brush. The same on the other side....Antifa who are against free speech, and some idiots who swallow whatever the left puts out there.
DHAGNXaWsAAhvdK.jpg

The "good people" that "The Donald" claims to seen were amongst those marching In the torch light march of Friday night chanting the Nazi slogan "Jews will not replace us!"

"Good people" don't make a habit of participatubg in marches and demonstrations organized by white nationalists, neo-Nazis and the KKK - most people understand that when you associate with extremist groups, you are sending a public message that you are one of them!

Last edited:

glorydaz

Now, they do, but there are swamp members on both sides. It's ridiculous to blame the wealthy for the woes of this country, considering we have wealth on both sides of the aisle. Look at who runs the states where the poorest blacks live, and you'll see Democrats at the helm.

Given that I am not part of the administration of Theology-On-Line, I am not in a position to alter your original post either intentionally or unintentionally?

It was this post. It was sitting by itself with the last words changed to "States" with a capital at the end. I see, now, that you included two of my quotes in one post, so I'm assuming it was a glitch of some kind. I did think it was strange that you hadn't responded to it.

glorydaz

Now, they do, but there are swamp members on both sides. It's ridiculous to blame the wealthy for the woes of this country, considering we have wealth on both sides of the aisle. Look at who runs the states where the poorest blacks live, and you'll see Democrats at the helm.

The "good people" that "The Donald" claims to seen were amongst those marching In the torch light march of Friday night chanting

They were there, all bunched together just like the libs get mixed up with the Antifa rioters.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How come white kids don't murder other white kids. For their sneakers?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When are white people going to stop supporting these lazy black men sleeping in till 11 in the morning making babies with multiple women so they white folks can support them?
Then these fatherless black men grow up and get incarcerated or murdered because they wanted some other clueless dude's tennis shoes.

Black people are in total denial.

I have no problem with racists when it is warranted by the behavior of certain races or segments of those races. Some people need to be put down like animals and have their lives snuffed out. And when they happen to be black they're called ni----s or if their white they're called haoles. Nothing wrong with that.