Explaining liberal "thinking" (it's as simple as this)

chair

I don't consider heresy and those who call evil good and good evil.

I accuse liberals of not thinking because they don't think. The only thing they are good at is perpetuating issues, because that's what propels them. Muslims attacking? Let's let a million of them in. Illegal immigrants? Let's do absolutely nothing about it. Voter fraud? Let's do nothing about that either.

Because they are all potential liberal voters and destroyers of American Protestantism. The Left is a party of dissidents, and don't think about the consequences of their proposals.

Whatever.
Have a nice day.

gcthomas

~They are working with Satan~
:chuckle:

Satan means 'Adversary'. Everything adversarial to Christianity is an agent of Satan.
It's not a hard concept.

Demonise the opposition. Never look back. Never consider alternative ideas. Never honestly assess your own position. Never change.

No, it is not a hard concept. That is why it is resorted to by blowhards and leaders appealing to the support of the ignorant worldwide.

JosephR

sometimes I find myself thinking, when hearing some liberal "point" or another "That makes sense"

for example, a ban on weapons that repeat multiple times (but I don't want to get on that subject right now other than to use it as an example)

Then I (surprise, surprise) think more deeply on the topic

and come up with the right attitude, the right viewpoint on it. How do I know it is right? because it doesn't defy common sense

So, my conclusion is that liberals just do not think their positions through to their logical conclusions

if they did we would have no more liberals

that would be a lovely world, wouldn't it?

:think:

:)

stop posting when ur hi..