Exodus today !

allenbee

I'm not holy enough to believe in a pretrib rapture.
I come from the Hippie era... SEPARATE to form peace communes. (and no religion too.. John Lennon).
Satan destroyed this peace heart movement with satan's Charles Manson.BUT... wars were highlighted as evil, and peace was promoted... only to die away. TODAY man has raped the earth, polluted it, and we face NUCLEAR WAR... WHERE the bad looser presses his button so all die with the earth!!! FACT.

Thank GOD... FOR GOD !

So as a rebel... I started to read the Bible, with END TIME prophesy in mind.
I loved this God at Geneses, at creation....before knowing about the tree of good and bad.
So... to me THAT is GOD'S WILL... and all good Hippies LOVE THAT!
Tend the earth, love all your pets, and share the WORLD !!! FANTASTIC.

BUT this good and bad tree was a problem.
SO...I cheated and went to see the conclusion at the end.
BINGO... "the tent of GOD will be with mankind", as at creation.

So... that's what HE created this earth for, HE walked it when Adam and eve were around, and HE will walk here again.
YOU CANT MESS WITH JAH.

This apple thing ? GOD CANNOT GIVE YOU EVERLASTING LIFE...if you evil !!!
So... he sent HIS son...to show we will even die for HIS way.

Maybe you will survive when HE comes to clean the earth of satans children and concrete Jungle, polluting and destroying HIS EDEN. (The whole earth as instructed at Geneses...to Revelations).

So a pretrib to heaven wont help... BUT the EXODUS to live off the earth... are the ONLY ones who will survive.

And Yep... we got to go back to our Jewish roots.
Yeshuah(jesus), is our MESSIAH.

A JEW... the lion from the tribe of JUDAH. Full stop.

WE gentiles can be grafted in to this tribe.

Well... Hello everybody... that's my belief.

allenbee

20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

This great tribulation is the next big event on earth...YET IGNORED BY CHURCH CHRISTIANS ???
This is fortold by Jesus and the instruction is to FLEE. Confirmed AT Rev 12, where believers flee to the wilderness.

To IGNORE our Lord... is to suffer the great tribulation, with HUGE loss of life.