excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus died for our sins, what sense does it make not to confess and repent of those sins?

What sense does it make to condemn those who have confessed and repented?

You've been warned, demon-all my sins are in hell, never to be brought up again-all of my trespasses are forgiven. You, in contrast, assert the opposite, that they are not, keep bringing them up from hell, since you assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is still in hell today.

=Satanic.

Made up, and condemns herself, and rejects that Christ died for our sins, died for the ungodly, while we were unrepentant sinners, and justifies the same unrepentant, ungodly sinners.

Demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus does not save those who happen to have been talked into just believing.

Jesus saves those he chooses to save, those who do what he says, for that is how we get into him and that is how he lives through us. His words are powerful. They will not come back to him void.
=a fake, impotent, drunken "Jesus," just like you, demonic lush.

God's Truth

You've been warned, demon-all my sins are in hell, never to be brought up again-all of my trespasses are forgiven. You, in contrast, assert the opposite, that they are not, keep bringing them up from hell, since you assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is still in hell today.

=Satanic.

Made up, and condemns herself, and rejects that Christ died for our sins, died for the ungodly, while we were unrepentant sinners, and justifies the same unrepentant, ungodly sinners.

Demon.

If you are still sinning, then your sins are in your heart.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

KingdomRose

Alamo < Remember the Sabbath day...did you yesterday?

You seem fatigued tired unrested unrefreshed...lol

You aren't observing the Sabbath as it was commanded by God to Moses. That day is actually SATURDAY, if you knew what you were doing. I guess you habitually MISS the Sabbath Day.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are still sinning, then your sins are in your heart.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Everyone has sins in their heart, idiot. The question is: are they all in hell, forgiven, not imputed to us?

You assert that they are not, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is in hell, with our sins on Him still, imputed to Him, keeping Him in hell.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one can enter God's grace unless they have faith that is not dead.

Jesus died for our sins. What sense does it make to not confess your sins to him?

The drunk cannot distinguish between sins on/sins in.

You: What is imputation?

Biblical idiot.

musterion

You: What is imputation?

what%2Bis%2Bbrain.jpg

God's Truth

Everyone has sins in their heart, idiot. The question is: are they all in hell, forgiven, not imputed to us?

You assert that they are not, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is in hell, with our sins on Him still, imputed to Him, keeping Him in hell.

No, not everyone has sin in their heart.

Jesus tells you how not to have sin in your heart, but you refuse to do what he says.

john w

Hall of Fame
If I would not have repented of my sins, Jesus would not have saved me.

He saves those, because they cannot repent of all their sins, you idiot, admitted demon. He died for our sins, moron, while we were yet unrepentant sinners, ungodly, justifying the ungodly, moron.