excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

I did not ask that, you deceitful evader. I asked:

Yes, or no. Put your quart of cheap wine down, your "Boone's Farm," and answer "Yes," or "No."

You decide, moron, what constitutes just what this "obey EVERYTHING that Jesus tells us to do" is? Says who, you drunk? Others cannot, you pathetic idiot?

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Answer the question, you demonic, inebriated lush. Yes, or no?

You won't.

Sober up, you devil child.

We can decide that, also, you troll. Tell us why we cannot, and that you decide, you piece of dung.

I understand that you think you are protecting the sheep by behaving like a wolf, but none of your verbal abuse is protecting anyone.

James 1:20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

Right Divider

Body part
We have to obey everything that Jesus tells us to do.

Even Paul teaches obey everything.

Paul explains that those continuing in sin show who will fall into judgment and those who have God's approval.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth. We have to obey everything that Jesus tells us to do, and Paul says the same thing.
As always you confuse God's FREE GIFT of eternal life and human obedience to the "work list" that you have created in your feeble little mind.

clefty

So you're an Israelite under the law. :french:

HalleluYah! Grafted in no longer a foreigner....would however that I was under more of the Torah's protections...

Imagine if there were no usury, no debt enslavement...

How many trillions have we spent on jesuit zionist causes and nothing even for crumbling dams or other needs...

Flip back the pages of history and see how different any of it would be without the extortion and exploitation of a banking mechanism that enslaves and drives man to "universal peace"...piece of land more like...a land still thought as Holy...the idolatry of it all...

But it is prophecied so I must endure and await the coming of a kingdom not of this world...when His will will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came for the Jews who ALREADY belonged to God.
Jesus came to His OWN and His OWN believed Him not.

When Jesus was lifted up, then ALL can come to him for salvation.
Who says otherwise?

Then God's words are for EVERYONE.
For understanding, not all for everyone's obedience.

If you think that you obey every command in scripture, then you are truly delusional.

The only faith that you have is in your own self.

God's Truth

Jesus came to His OWN and His OWN believed Him not.

12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God—

Who says otherwise?

You say what he says is not for us. God did not NAIL JESUS’ teachings to the cross.

For understanding, not all for everyone's obedience.
For understanding and not for obeying? NONSENSE.

If you think that you obey every command in scripture, then you are truly delusional.
I obey everything Jesus tells us all to do.

The only faith that you have is in your own self.

The only faith you have is in your faith.

Right Divider

Body part
12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God—

You say what he says is not for us. God did not NAIL JESUS’ teachings to the cross.

For understanding and not for obeying? NONSENSE.

I obey everything Jesus tells us all to do.

The only faith you have is in your faith.
You poor confused little girl.

List the things that you obey, so that we can know what you mean.

God's Truth

You poor confused little girl.

List the things that you obey, so that we can know what you mean.

I have listed them before.

I will list a few for you here. You are in really bad shape if you do not know what 'unless' and 'if' means.

unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

...Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

...If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Right Divider

Body part
I have listed them before.

I will list a few for you here. You are in really bad shape if you do not know what 'unless' and 'if' means.

unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

...Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

...If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3
So you think that you're an Israelite, like Moses and Jesus? :french:

So you believe in conditional grace?

You are super confused.