• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Evolution and Atheism have both been Proven to be False Religions

Right Divider

Body part
Originally Posted by Right Divider

Many forms of creationism do admit to more or less limited forms of common descent. Depending on the creationist, it could only mean new species and genera evolving, or it could be farther than that.
Common descent, as I've showed and told you, is NOT a problem for creationists.

The MULTIPLE originally created KINDS all have offspring that change somewhat as time goes on.
  • They are NOT all descended from a single universal common ancestor.
  • Their reproduction is NOT just a free-for-all that can turn an amoeba into a man.
That's the truth of science.

mtwilcox

"appear to be"... "all bears except..."

Doesn't sound very convincing, does it?

Last I heard Giant Pandas have trouble reproducing even with their own kind.

Dragonflies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6181962/#!po=0.531915

“S. sahlbergi is a single species. Not only does it appear to interbreed across its entire range, there also seems to be almost no variation among European and North American populations in their COI gene fragment (the barcode gene), which is usually extremely variable.”

Bees:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee

Honey bees;
“The Africanized bee, also known as the Africanized honey bee, and known colloquially as the "killer bee", is a hybrid of the western honey bee species (Apis mellifera), produced originally by cross-breeding of the East African lowland honey bee (A. m. scutellata) with various European honey bees such as the Italian honey bee A. m. ligustica and the Iberian honey bee A. m.

These bees can interbreed, and produce viable offspring; which makes them the same species. All honeybees are one kind of animal created by God in full form.

Precambrian Jellyfish:

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-jellyfish-genome-reveals-ancient-complex.amp

“Jellyfish come from one of the oldest branches on the animal family tree, the phylum Cnidaria, which includes corals and anemones. Jellyfish were probably the first muscle-powered swimmers in the open ocean. They appeared in the late Precambrian Era, a period of major geologic and ecological changes that preceded the Cambrian explosion of animal life.”

Also, blue green algae was found in these layers, and they still exist in the same form modernly.

mtwilcox said:
You seem to suggest the supposed 130 million year old bird fossil is different from modern bird species in some way... what anatomy is contained in modern birds, which is not contained in this supposed 130 million year old bird fossil?

Dinosaur-like skull with closed eye sockets. Large claws on the forelimbs, and a small breastbone. Close, but not quite a modern bird.

A large "keeled" breastbone. Bird-like skull with open orbits. No large claws on forelimbs (almost all modern birds have no claws on forelimbs at all).

What is “dinosaur-like” about this bird’s skull?
I mean, it has a beak and fully developed feathers on its head! LoL!!!
It’s breast bone is a bird’s breastbone. No matter the size, it is a fully developed bird breastbone. Modern birds have varying sized breast bones between types of birds, so your argument there is trash as well.

https://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2010/06/30/clubs-spurs-spikes-and-claws

“All too few people seem to realise that birds have hands*; it's just that these parts of the body are - normally - mostly obscured from view by the feathers. While the main role of the bird hand is to support remiges (the big wing feathers), less well known is that many birds possess claws, spurs, spikes and knobs on their hands and wrists that they use in offence or defence.”

This is obviously a fossil of a bird, and you cannot deny that. The fact remains there were fully developed birds found in the same fossil layers as the dinosaur, and it’s obvious that birds did not “transition” from dinosaurs.

1-fossilofworl.jpg

Barbarian said:
That's been known for decades. Did you really think scientists say birds evolved from Archaeoperyx?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_birds

“A close relationship between birds and dinosaurs was first proposed in the nineteenth century after the discovery of the primitive bird Archaeopteryx in Germany.”

And From:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx

“Archaeopteryx, is a genus of bird-like dinosaurs that is transitional between non-avian feathered dinosaurs and modern birds.”

Schools still teach modern birds descended from the archaeopteryx, although you and I both realize this is not so.

There are no links between species, and it’s obvious that the evidence in the fossil record supports creation all while discrediting evolution theory.

So, Barbie;
Where are the transitional fossils?

You ask me to tell you two forms of life that are supposed to be linked through evolution, but there are none I can recall: if you think there are two animals said to be evolutionarily linked tell me.

In your opinion;
Which two animals are supposed to be linked anyway?

I mean, give some credit to your belief system, and tell me which two you think are linked. I can’t think of any.
If you can’t think of any animals obviously descended from another animal, than evolution theory is obviously false.

I mean, look at this evolution diagram called the Tree of Life.

evolutiontree.jpg

Where are the intermediate animals?

There are no transitional animals on this diagram, all you can observe are fully developed animals; no living animal represented here is between forms. Evolution is simply a religion, just a set of beliefs.
This shows how obviously ridiculous it is to believe in the theory of evolution.

=M=

==============================

New Living Fossils Video!

Proving truth is possible with evidence for it.
Proving creation is easy with fossil evidence; yet, proving evolution with that same evidence is impossible.

Who’s right?
You decide.

Last edited:

mtwilcox

Barbarian.

Do you believe mammals descended from dinosaurs?

I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s what they are still teaching in school...

=M=

=============================

These two peeps are pretty corny, but I still like the little videos they make together.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian.

Do you believe mammals descended from dinosaurs?

I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s what they are still teaching in school...

You think they do that? Seriously? No wonder you hate science; you don't know anything about it. So you're easy prey for any crook with a scam to sell you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Last I heard Giant Pandas have trouble reproducing even with their own kind.

So you're saying that each panda is a different species? How so.

Dragonflies:

“S. sahlbergi is a single species.

As I showed you earlier, one of many species of dragonflies belonging to a genus (Somatochlora), which is one of many genera of dragonflies in the family of dragonflies belonging to the family Corduliidae, which is one of several families belonging to the order of dragonflies, Odonata. Did you honestly think on species of dragonfly is the only species of dragonfly?

These bees can interbreed, and produce viable offspring; which makes them the same species. All honeybees are one kind of animal created by God in full form.

Some species of honeybees can interbreed. But just as in bears, some can, and some can't. What's the difference?

The difference is one reason we know common descent is true. You see, if it was false, we'd see nice, clean distinctions between species. But as Darwin pointed out, and geneticists have confirmed, we have all sorts of intermediate stages, half-species, quarter-species, and so on. It's a continuing embarrassment for creationists.

Precambrian Jellyfish show that creationists are wrong about the Cambrian explosion:

“Jellyfish come from one of the oldest branches on the animal family tree, the phylum Cnidaria, which includes corals and anemones. Jellyfish were probably the first muscle-powered swimmers in the open ocean. They appeared in the late Precambrian Era, a period of major geologic and ecological changes that preceded the Cambrian explosion of animal life.”

It's not just jellyfish. We see Precambrian arthropod/worm transitionals, trilobite transitionals, and so on. Again, it demolishes the creationist story that complex life just suddenly appeared in the Cambrian.

What is “dinosaur-like” about this bird’s skull?

No fenestration behind the orbits, dinosaur formed condyles at the back of the skull, for example.

I mean, it has a beak

Beaks first evolved in dinosaurs; Psittacosaurus was a small ceratopsian dinosaur with a robust beak.

and fully developed feathers on its head!

We see feathers formed on dinosaurs before birds evolved. You've just provided more evidence for birds evolving from dinosaurs.

A breast bone is a bird’s breastbone.

No. Dinosaurs also have breastbones. Just smaller ones than those of birds. So that's transitional between birds and dinosaurs.

[quote“All too few people seem to realise that birds have hands*; it's just that these parts of the body are - normally - mostly obscured from view by the feathers.[/quote]

And are fused together, unlike those of early birds. The change was gradual:
theropod-hands.jpg

This is obviously a fossil of a bird,

As I showed you it's a bird, or very close to a bird, with a few dinosaur features not seen in modern birds.

and you cannot deny that. The fact remains there were fully developed birds found in the same fossil layers as the dinosaur,

Birds only evolved from one kind of dinosaur; there are dinosaur fossils in earlier deposits than there are birds.

“A close relationship between birds and dinosaurs was first proposed in the nineteenth century after the discovery of the primitive bird Archaeopteryx in Germany.”

No, that's wrong. The first person to suggest a link was Thomas Huxley, based on the skulls of birds. He predicted that we would find transitionals between dinosaurs and birds. And his prediction was confirmed many times.

Schools still teach modern birds descended from the archaeopteryx,

No, you're wrong again. Are you beginning to realize that not knowing what you're talking about is a serious handicap for you? Archie is very close to the actual line that leads to birds, but it's an offshoot, not an ancestor of birds. And no scientist would say that it is an ancestor of birds.

There are no links between species, and it’s obvious that the evidence in the fossil record supports creation all while discrediting evolution theory.

Many of your fellow creationists disagree with you. Dr. Kurt Wise lists dozens of them. Want to see that, again?

So, Barbie;
Where are the transitional fossils?

Evidences for Darwin’s second expectation — of stratomorphic intermediate species — include such species as Baragwanathia27 (between rhyniophytes and lycopods), Pikaia28 (between echinoderms and chordates), Purgatorius29 (between the tree shrews and the primates), and Proconsul30 (between the non-hominoid primates and the hominoids). Darwin’s third expectation — of higher-taxon stratomorphic intermediates — has been confirmed by such examples as the mammal-like reptile groups31 between the reptiles and the mammals, and the phenacodontids32 between the horses and their presumed ancestors. Darwin’s fourth expectation — of stratomorphic series — has been confirmed by such examples as the early bird series,33 the tetrapod series,34,35 the whale series,36 the various mammal series of the Cenozoic37 (for example, the horse series, the camel series, the elephant series, the pig series, the titanothere series, etc.), the Cantius and Plesiadapus primate series,38 and the hominid series.39Evidence for not just one but for all three of the species level and above types of stratomorphic intermediates expected by macroevolutionary theory is surely strong evidence for macroevolutionary theory. Creationists therefore need to accept this fact. It certainly CANNOT be said that traditional creation theory expected (predicted) any of these fossil finds.
YE creationist Kurt Wise, Toward a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j09_2/j09_2_216-222.pdf

You ask me to tell you two forms of life that are supposed to be linked through evolution,

...which don't have a transitional form between them. There are many, many major groups said to be connected; as you see, Dr. Wise shows a large number that have transitionals. Can you find even one that doesn't?

but there are none I can recall

We're still missing a few, but the fact that you can't think of even one of them (and that your fellow creationist lists dozens of them) explains why creationists are a dying breed.

I mean, give some credit to your belief system, and tell me which two you think are linked.

Pick any of those cited by your fellow creationist.

I can’t think of any.

Dr. Wise can. And he actually knows what he's talking about.

I mean, look at this evolution diagram called the Tree of Life.

Actually, the "tree of life" was first prepared by Linnaeus, who didn't know about evolution.

Where are the intermediate animals?

Ask Dr. Wise. He lists dozens.

Proving truth is possible with evidence for it.

No. Proof requires logical certainty. Evidence is inductive, only providing a degree of likelihood. Often it's such a degree that it would be foolish to deny it. But proof is deductive.

Proving creation is easy with fossil evidence; yet, proving evolution with that same evidence is impossible.

Your fellow YE creationist, Dr. Kurt Wise, disagrees with you. Would you like to see that, again?

Who’s right?

Dr. Wise is right, you're wrong. But then Dr. Wise actually knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
mtwilcox wrote to chair:
To me Science means “Observable Truth”.

How do you define the term Science?

chair reacted by writing to mtwilcox:
Well, if you ever learn what science really is, let me know.

Then, Right Divider called chair on chair's trolling--on chair's stonewalling against the question asked him by mtwilcox:

The NEXT sentence in his post was "How do you define the term Science?".

Why didn't you just answer that instead of making that silly post?

I like how these transactions occurred on 30 October 2019, and, how, so far--over fifty days since--chair has still yet to even attempt to answer the question asked him by mtwilcox.

But, at least chair, in his reaction, above, has admitted that, in chair's view, "what science really is" is NOT observable truth. And, since chair calls Darwinism "science", he has therein admitted that Darwinism is NOT observable truth.