ECT Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

• The Devil has freewill and is guilty of his choices

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • The Devil is an agent of God and does God's Will, Alone.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We know by your words what your thoughts are. "Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart"...

heart...not the blood pump.

God cares about our "Heart of Flesh" so much that He has one, Himself. I know that you will continue to exalt yourself as Jesus Christ... Authority of scripture... but it is clear that you don't know the Devil from God... so Truster... I'm going to remind you...

I don't desire to argue with you and compare "theological prowess". Do you "understand"? If you don't... it's okay.

I still count you my brother in Jesus.

- EE

May the grace of Jesus guide you, compel you and "teach" you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That word 'friend' is like a warning flag....wait for it, wait for it.

In the case I'm using it... I'm expressing that I am being honest towards you... as best as I humanly can.

The symbolism is to do with spiritual benefits

"Correct" ... This is "1" of this passages teachings. This is why I specified this...

Grain... "Payment" for it's work. That is figurative and symbolic of money. Money has many meanings in scripture... all of which are well to understand.

You are so clouded by your anger... your contentious attitude is causing you to miss where someone is attempting to make "peace".

Lon

What would an ox do with money? Are you truly that stupid? Rhetorical?
:doh: 1 Corinthians 9:1-26 read it

As I've pointed out your questions and options in all these threads are nonsense and incomplete. They are the questions of the ignorant with no spiritual basis or knowledge.
Certainly one of you. Keep reading and leave arrogance behind, Truster. You've yet a long way to go. Keep walking, stop 'resting and judging' as much along the way. Good advice whether you take it or not. You are in need of more scripture reading.

I've always been of the strong conviction the God of reason never expected us to check our brains at the door, that there is such a thing as common sense, logical truth, that, for instance, regardless one's theology, 1 + 1 = 2, "if so, then...", etc. Since evil is not in God's will, demonic evil MUST be of somebody else's will:

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

God is not even tempted to do any evil. And can it be anything but Sunday School Christianity, to even a child, that God is perfect and has a perfect will, which involves no sin? You cannot, even as a causal agent, tie God to sin, without accusing the Creator of creating sin. The fall of Satan is in scripture, what happened clear, that the devil devised to become an upstart on his own, in his own heart:

Isaiah 14

12 " How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit."

There's hardly a picture of somebody who is more Godlessly, narcissisticly evil of will, everything I, I, I to the devil, me not Thee, in all scripture. Narcissistic, carnal man suffers this exact same disease.

God made the devil do nothing. Sin, of both man and demon, are our own red wagons. End of discussion.

Lon

I didn't bother reading your post as everything you have is revealed to you by flesh and blood.
:mmph: THIS is your flesh speaking and emoting. You authenticated his observation:
Truster,
Your regular chest-thumping attention to your personal circumstances, veiled in piety, fails to disguise your pride.... somewhere along your walk of faith you have skipped over the lessons of humility and taking every word captive... we are treated daily to your arrogance and divisiveness. In effect, you have become a living caricature of that which you complain about most: persons who do not understand Scripture as you would claim to do.

AMR

Wake up, Truster. Your scripture knowledge and daily devotions are lacking and it shows. One would/will lead to the other.

glorydaz

The back and forth above is but another example of using words, for example, converted, and then assuming everyone "gets it".

Read the entire thread to see what I mean:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124599-Conversion

AMR

I'm sorry, dear brother, but when I tried to read the entire thread, I couldn't stomach it. Bluster is like a blister that only a strong ointment can dull. I'm glad you have the wherewithall to wade through what he has to say. :carryon:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I've always been of the strong conviction the God of reason never expected us to check our brains at the door, that there is such a thing as common sense, logical truth, that, for instance, regardless one's theology, 1 + 1 = 2, "if so, then...", etc. Since evil is not in God's will, demonic evil MUST be of somebody else's will:

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

God is not even tempted to do any evil. And can it be anything but Sunday School Christianity, to even a child, that God is perfect and has a perfect will, which involves no sin? You cannot, even as a causal agent, tie God to sin, without accusing the Creator of creating sin. The fall of Satan is in scripture, what happened clear, that the devil devised to become an upstart on his own, in his own heart:

Isaiah 14

12 " How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit."

There's hardly a picture of somebody who is more Godlessly, narcissisticly evil of will, everything I, I, I to the devil, me not Thee, in all scripture. Narcissistic, carnal man suffers this exact same disease.

:AMR1:

God made the devil do nothing. Sin, of both man and demon, are our own red wagons. End of discussion.

Made up.

Maybe you should throw some more dirt in that red wagon and plant some flowers.

Question is though, where yuh gonna get your own dirt?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I wonder what you guys mean by these cryptic responses...... :idunno:

The Parable of the Shrewd Manager

Luke 16

…4I know what I will do, so that after my removal from management, people will welcome me into their homes...’

5And he called in each one of his master’s debtors. ‘How much do you owe my master?’ he asked the first.

6‘A hundred measures of olive oil,’ he answered. ‘Take your bill,’ said the manager. ‘Sit down quickly, and write fifty.’…

Last edited: