Evil.Eye.<(I)> is actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Dear [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION]

I was hard on you once with a statement I made. But I have grown to see how deeply valuable ToL is. I commend you for pouring your time, money and effort into it.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] I called you 2509... but really, I always enjoyed reading your posts and think your ok.

[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION], [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION], [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION], [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION], [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION], @GM, [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION], [MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION], [MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION], [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION], @all others I had the joy of debating and discussing with...

The Spiritual Israel Doctrine is the most evil doctrine of our day. It is never worth denouncing someone's salvation in speech over... but it is Satans work.

Arianism is second... but these are all, still our brothers and sisters in Christ... no matter how utterly retarded those Brothers and Sisters are. I think of them as "Special Needs" Christians, if that helps anyone.

Above all doctrines of demons... is any form of human Hate. In debate... we use strong rebuke... and justly so. But never Hate, never condemn to loss of salvation and never give up!

I admire all of you who remain strong enough to do this full blast for long stents of time.

I won't be on as much... I have family matters that are beyond my control... that I must tend to.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... your silent quote towards me with a laugh was classic... I'll never forget it.

[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]... Who's Evil.Eye.<(I)> ?
I know... you've never heard of him.

I used to be Nameless.In.Grace and if I get banned... God knows I deserve it. I'll be around from time to time. I'm not leaving with a bridge burning. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... this officially makes me a liar for coming back around... but like [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] said... they all come back... and why not. ToL is a special place with a unique ministry that serves a deep need.

Oh.... And [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] ... Surrender already... seriously!

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
trans-formations..............

trans-formations..............

~*~*~

Here's to 'creative dialogue', 'expanding consciousness' and 'pioneering new frontiers'..........

May your dips in infinity always bring forth new ventures of love and light! :surf:

:cheers:

Namaste!

View attachment 25237

God's Truth

Dear [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION]

I was hard on you once with a statement I made. But I have grown to see how deeply valuable ToL is. I commend you for pouring your time, money and effort into it.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] I called you 2509... but really, I always enjoyed reading your posts and think your ok.

[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION], [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION], [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION], [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION], [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION], @GM, [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION], [MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION], [MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION], @all others I had the joy of debating and discussing with...

The Spiritual Israel Doctrine is the most evil doctrine of our day. It is never worth denouncing someone's salvation in speech over... but it is Satans work.

Arianism is second... but these are all, still our brothers and sisters in Christ... no matter how utterly retarded those Brothers and Sisters are. I think of them as "Special Needs" Christians, if that helps anyone.

Above all doctrines of demons... is any form of human Hate. In debate... we use strong rebuke... and justly so. But never Hate, never condemn to loss of salvation and never give up!

I admire all of you who remain strong enough to do this full blast for long stents of time.

I won't be on as much... I have family matters that are beyond my control... that I must tend to.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... your silent quote towards me with a laugh was classic... I'll never forget it.

[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]... Who's Evil.Eye.<(I)> ?

I used to be Nameless.In.Grace and if I get banned... God knows I deserve it. I'll be around from time to time. I'm not leaving with a bridge burning. [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... this officially makes me a liar for coming back around... but like [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] said... they all come back... and why not. ToL is a special place with a unique ministry that serves a deep need.

Oh.... And [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] ... Surrender already... seriously!

What did you surrender to, EvilEye?

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think he is sleeping it off now. Later this afternoon after his headache subsides, he will be back as if nothing happened.

AMR

daqq

Dear @Knight

@john w I called you 2509... but really, I always enjoyed reading your posts and think your ok.

@Tambora, @steko, @JudgeRightly, @Jerry Shugart, @musterion, @GM, @patrick jane, @Stripe, @freelight, @beameup, @all others I had the joy of debating and discussing with...

@daqq... your silent quote towards me with a laugh was classic... I'll never forget it.

@Stripe... Who's Evil.Eye.<(I)> ?

I used to be Nameless.In.Grace and if I get banned... God knows I deserve it. I'll be around from time to time. I'm not leaving with a bridge burning. @Sherman ... this officially makes me a liar for coming back around... but like @Tambora said... they all come back... and why not. ToL is a special place with a unique ministry that serves a deep need.

Oh.... And @GodsTruth ... Surrender already... seriously!

:doh:

I told you I was not laughing . . .

And I was not laughing but in fact held my tongue from openly judging you a blasphemer.
Have a nice thread . . . :)

Have another nice thread . . . :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those Christian Zionists are politically motivated, and are mostly Jews, it seems.

They are not spiritually motivated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you leaving now because you failed to convert everyone to Zionists?

He also says he is a Jew. No wonder he is so obsessed with literal Israelites.

Are you intojoy too, EE?

He is strong Zionist too.

He also hates me like you hate me too.

Those Christian Zionists are politically motivated, and are mostly Jews, it seems.

Fine examples of Meshak's form of "loving" her neighbors.
What a fraud she is!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The prefect from Qin?

You do know Nameless!

JetLiBattle.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tambora, you mads get so upset and angry when someone refute you with no exception.

You are only speak kindly to your kind. You like EE just because he is not Spiritual Israelites supporter.

It seems clear that MADs are politically motivate.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Are you leaving now because you failed to convert everyone to Zionists?

:doh:

I told you I was not laughing . . .

Have another nice thread . . . :)

He also says he is a Jew. No wonder he is so obsessed with literal Israelites.

Are you intojoy too, EE?

He is strong Zionist too.

He also hates me like you hate me too.

the irony of your inconsistency on and on and on....

Evil.Eye.<(I)> said:

OP point stands uncontested and validated.

; )

#"Special"

Status
Not open for further replies.