Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you can't explain those verses then, instead you just rant and rave, By the way the bread is word of God!

And Jesus is the bread of life, the bread is nothing to show with him dying on the cross!

It's nothing to do with explanation, but the hardness of your heart and searing of your conscience. I place this burden on Christ!

marhig

Romans 4:1 What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2bFor if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6 just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8 blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Your tongue exalts yourself as able to anything besides faith to save yourself. Faith! It is the marriage bond and all else is Rimans 1
And what do we do if we have true faith EE?

We live by the will of God and obey him!

James said, faith without works is dead.

Your false gospel is a dead one!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And what do we do if we have true faith EE?

We live by the will of God and obey him!

James said, faith without works is dead.

Your false gospel is a dead one!

Those with Saving Faith...

Acts 16:31 They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

...Know that He alone can save and He alone can Do His WILL! You would have His promises be placed under clause and requirement. You PROFAIN the very BLOOD that BOUGHT the FREE GIFT!

Be gone demon sympathizer!

I'm done with you today!

Titus 1:11

IT IS FINISHED!!!

Do = Slave

Done = son

He either DID... or Didn't!!!

marhig

It's nothing to do with explainatiin, but the hardness of your heart and searing of your conscience. I place this burden on Christ!
No you just don't understand them.

You don't want to admit that there is also a spiritual meaning to the blood! Because you're quite happy in your do nothing gospel!

Anyway I'm going, by the way before I go there also this, we are to shed our blood also? Wonder what you think of this verse?

Hebrews 12 NIV

In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.

KJV

Hebrews 12:4

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Right I'm gone!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No you just don't understand them.

You don't want to admit that there is also a spiritual meaning to the blood! Because you're quite happy in your do nothing gospel!

Anyway I'm going, by the way before I go there also this, we are to shed our blood also? Wonder what you think of this verse?

Hebrews 12 NIV

In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.

KJV

Hebrews 12:4

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Right I'm gone!

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places!

Praise Jesus!

daqq

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places!

Praise Jesus!

Nothing has changed. :)

You cannot get there from your perspective:

Matthew 10:38-39
38 And the one not taking up his own cross and following after me is not worthy of me.
39 The one that finds his soul shall apollumi-destroy it; and the one apollumi-destroying his soul for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 16:23-27
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get behind me, Satan: you are an offense to me: for you savor not the things that be of Elohim, but the things that be of men.
24 Then said Yeshua to his disciples, If anyone will come after me, let him utterly disown himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25 For whosoever will save his soul shall apollumi-destroy it: and whosoever will apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Mark 8:34-38
34 And he called unto him the multitude with his disciples, and said unto them, If anyone would come after me, let him utterly disown himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever would save his soul shall apollumi-destroy it; and whosoever shall apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake and that of the gospel shall save it.
36 For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?
37 For what should a man give in exchange for his soul?
38 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man also shall be ashamed of him, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Luke 9:23-26
23 And he said unto all, If anyone would come after me, let him utterly disown himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
24 For whosoever would save his soul shall apollumi-destroy it; but whosoever shall apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake, the same shall save it.
25 For what is a man profited if he gain the whole world and apollumi-destroy or forfeit himself?
26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when he comes in his own glory, and the glory of the Father, and of the holy angels.

Luke 14:27
27 Whosoever does not bear his own stake, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

John 12:24-26
24 Amen-amen, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.
25 He that loves his soul shall apollumi-destroy it; and he that hates his soul in this world shall keep it unto life aionion.
26 If anyone serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if anyone serve me, him will my Father honor.

Apollumi : destroy : perish : tear down : put to death : Strong's #622
Mortify your members which are upon your land, (Colossians 3:5).

The soul that sins shall die: but thanks to Messiah, through his Testimony of grace, we can understand how to die the supernal Way that is pleasing to the Father of Life, (as living sacrifices).

:sheep:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Where does it say in the Bible that we are to have faith in the DBR?
Spoiler

We are to have faith in God and Christ, and that's it.
1st Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJV)
Spoiler

I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures . . . .
That doesn't say that we have to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross? . . .
I don't know what you mean with the question mark. Christians believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day. You can believe anything else one way or another---it doesn't make you right. But believe in the resurrection to be a Christian. Romans 10:9 (KJV) All the Apostles were murdered because they testified to the resurrection. Believe the resurrection.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nothing has changed. :)

:sheep:
You do believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day, Daqq, correct? I believe that you do, I'm just asking to confirm what I already believe. :)

marhig

I don't know what you mean with the question mark. Christians believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day. You can believe anything else one way or another---it doesn't make you right. But believe in the resurrection to be a Christian. Romans 10:9 (KJV) All the Apostles were murdered because they testified to the resurrection. Believe the resurrection.
I believe in the resurrection, I have never said otherwise.

Truster

I've got nothing to say to you after what you said about children in the pacifism thread, that was disgusting! I don't care what you think of me. Your mind is warped!

What about all the children that perished in the flood?

And:

One day, Samuel told Saul:

The Lord had me choose you to be king of his people, Israel. Now listen to this message from the Lord: 2 “When the Israelites were on their way out of Egypt, the nation of Amalek attacked them. I am the Lord All-Powerful, and now I am going to make Amalek pay!

“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

Does any of this line up with the idol you call God?

marhig

And:

The Lord had me choose you to be king of his people, Israel. Now listen to this message from the Lord: 2 “When the Israelites were on their way out of Egypt, the nation of Amalek attacked them. I am the Lord All-Powerful, and now I am going to make Amalek pay!

“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

God hasn't got anything to do with those who beat children to death or rape! Satan is behind those things, neither is it judgement for them either! It's the person committing the act that's wicked! How can you say that's judgment for a child? What child deserves that? That's disgusting!

What about the priests or ministers who abuse kids? Is that judgment?

Who's wrong Truster? The ministers and priests or the child?

marhig

Jesus said suffer the little children to come unto me, for such are those in the kingdom of heaven.

And that we are to become as a little child to enter into heaven.

Jesus didn't distinguish against them, he didn't say not you, or not him, he loved them all. You don't even know him judging by the things you say!

Truster

God hasn't got anything to do with those who beat children to death or rape! Satan is behind those things, neither is it judgement for them either! It's the person committing the act that's wicked! How can you say that's judgment for a child? What child deserves that? That's disgusting!

What about the priests or ministers who abuse kids? Is that judgment?

Who's wrong Truster? The ministers and priests or the child?

The Eternal Almighty uses the wicked to punish and destroy the wicked. He has all means at His disposal, but you question His right to judge.

marhig

The Eternal Almighty uses the wicked to punish and destroy the wicked. He has all means at His disposal, but you question His right to judge.

Punish and destroy the wicked??? We talking about children! What kind of human being are you?

And no! beating a child to death or raping them isn't judgment, and the child isn't wicked, no child deserves that Truster. It's the person doing the act that's wicked.

Look at Jesus, he loved all children.

May God forgive you for what you're saying, call yourself a follower of Jesus? you're a disgrace!

Truster

Punish and destroy the wicked??? We talking about children! What kind of human being are you?

And no! beating a child to death or raping them isn't judgment, and the child isn't wicked, no child deserves that Truster. It's the person doing the act that's wicked.

Look at Jesus, he loved all children.

May God forgive you for what you're saying, call yourself a follower of Jesus? you're a disgrace!

Do you think that people are born innocent?

marhig

Do you think that people are born innocent?
I believe that we are born into sinful flesh and a baby is innocent, and sin grows as we grow and let it in. But God forgives ignorance once we repent.

If Jesus said that we have to become as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven, then he didn't see children as wicked. Because he doesn't want is to become wicked but our hearts cleansed, so he must have seen little children as innocent!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

And:

The Amalekites practiced child sacrifice and were guilty of abhorrent violence. They were a hateful people. You Don't understand Hosea 6:6 or Matthew 9:13.

Marhig and I just got done arguing on this thread. They confess the Ressurection... and miss some things doctrine wise.... but they are correct about God.

You, Truster... are bent on making God out to be hateful, callous, malevolent and insincere.

You are a problem that will soon need addressing.