ECT 'Euangelizo' is not even a grammatical question in Galatians--or anywhere.

Interplanner

I have no interest in "The Greek".

I believe every word of my King James Bible, written in 6th grade English.

Is there any Bible that you believe?

I didn't know you were quite that ridiculous. Why don't you just take a year and learn the basics?

Even if I were to diagram Gal 2:7 from the NIV, I would not have 2 gospels, because of the historical-grammatical method. That says that the context must be used. The context said there was the highest curse out there for other gospels. So the same person (Paul) and those with him (Peter) would not be going around with two gospels.

Even without knowing much Greek, I would be quite intrigued to know that the expression 'preach the gospel' was one word. Even Danoh knows that and used 'gospeling' in a post today. You notice it does not says 'gospelsing'.

You need to get rid of all 2P2P concepts before you can procede.

SaulToPaul 2

I didn't know you were quite that ridiculous. Why don't you just take a year and learn the basics?

Even if I were to diagram Gal 2:7 from the NIV, I would not have 2 gospels, because of the historical-grammatical method. That says that the context must be used. The context said there was the highest curse out there for other gospels. So the same person (Paul) and those with him (Peter) would not be going around with two gospels.

Even without knowing much Greek, I would be quite intrigued to know that the expression 'preach the gospel' was one word. Even Danoh knows that and used 'gospeling' in a post today. You notice it does not says 'gospelsing'.

You need to get rid of all 2P2P concepts before you can procede.

Is there a Bible that you actually believe, and rely on, and trust?

Interplanner

Is that similar to "proceed"?
Is English your secondary language?

Glad you are interested in spelling. In this informal setting, I am not.

The plurality of 'euangelizo' in Gal 2 is not even a question; the plurality of 'euanglelizo' anywhere it is found is not even a question.

SaulToPaul 2

Glad you are interested in spelling. In this informal setting, I am not.

The plurality of 'euangelizo' in Gal 2 is not even a question; the plurality of 'euanglelizo' anywhere it is found is not even a question.

You can be a Greek expert in an informal setting, but just average in your English?
Inconsistent...