Ethical Fox finds Gem hidden in history: Prophetic Revelations

tattooedtzadik

Here I am again the broken record player Ethical Fox back again for story time, revelations from God, and news from a higher power.

It is so over played, the quoting C.S. Lewis. Let me give you a refreshing rain

"Life is a very narrow bridge between two eternities be not afraid."
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov

I have some mysteries to unveil to you all today, some astounding mysteries, things in the Bible and in Revelation unheard of till now. WHY? Because I am different, I have always been different. The factors that Hashem may have made me the mouthpiece as Paul predicted is no concern to me. I simply open my mouth to the things I am shown like Moses merely was told to open his mouth and out poured the scroll of God.

I will give you a new End Times interpretation not taught on in the Church or Synagogue today. A new thinking. A new understanding.
Why did this happen? Well I was tinkering around today and struck some pure metals in my knowledge quest. I found out who the Anti-Christ is, the Mark of the Beast, the False Prophet, 200 Million Man Army, Two Witnesses, etc all through careful research. These things have been hidden for thousands of years and suddenly poof! Now you know.

First of all the things I am going to say no one has ever said and I see why this Great Falling Away will happen because people are not expecting what I have foreseen!

Call me the Prophet of Doom & Gloom if you will but there is no hiding from the truth. Hide all you want. Deny all you want. My job is not convince you only tell you. I believe these things to be true. I am not doing this for money, my pride, or even popularity. By their very nature Prophets were never popular so it makes sense now why I am an outcast and an outsider all my life, because the Lord was raising me to be a modern day Prophet.

Not one that can perform any miracles mind you, but someone who talks to God and can hear the voice of God (metaphorically) but if you understand my feelings towards Prophecy and Modern Day Prophets you will understand why I speak this way.

I believe Prophets and Prophetesses to be people who experienced Heaven or Hell and lived to tell their story and the things the Angels told them. It's hard to find a good Prophet anymore because they are all after money or predicting wrong things but these things should be pretty on point.

Again not saying this is perfect theology just my understanding of what is going to occur in the near future.

About me:
I am a regular guy like Joseph, the runt of the litter and the Black Sheep of the Family. Prodigal Son. I am also Pick Up Artist which carries a long story about being ex-communicated from Dating Church Women at a local Church Scandal also getting heavily tattooed (for my Pick Up Artist identity), active member of a local Gym, have a regular job, enjoy all kinds of music and attending festivals, concerts, bars and the like. I still attend Church. I like to study. My theological standpoint I am a Jewish Christian. (Believe in both Jews & Christians being God's Chosen People). Anyone that says being a Jewish Christian is outdated is a fool because the original disciples like Apostle Paul, Apostle Peter were Jewish Christians so if you think it's folly then I hope you are ready answer to Paul for that in Heaven (Paul said the council of the Apostles will help in judging humanity). Not bashing plain Judaism or Christianity again I support both whether Orthodox Judaism or Gentile Christianity you are my brother or sister.

So with that said I do Christian and Jewish things here so that explains that sorta!! As I said I am a very very unique human being. I consider myself very down to earth and hip with the World but in with God and his Promises. Again I was forced into this identity because the Church Women said I was not pre-selected which forced me to find love outside the Church. So anyway it was not me backsliding it was the Christian Women slam dunking all over my behind!! So fair is fair. God will justify me and you hypocritical pharisees wanna test me on this I dare you to go. You will not win with me. God will justify me again for being in the bar on Saturday and in Church on Sunday because your water is tainted with poison and your Christian Women HATE BEING HIT ON IN CHURCH AS SUCH IT IS AN ABOMINATION.

So don't test me on the this or I will raise hell. Christian Women GET HELP.

Now with that said!! I am not mad and I forgive and I love. But I was hurt, and scarred and betrayed and defiled by these mindless actions so now I am not blaming anyone but I want you to understand the seriousness of WHY I am justified. Don't BS on the bar or club thing because the issue of dating Christian Women is a very very very big issue for them. So problem solved I found love in bars and clubs and beer gardens. Again this is not hypocrisy this is justice. They don't deserve my love I was ex-communicated from dating Church Women. So don't you dare think I will lose my Salvation over this because God forgave Lazarus the Drunken Homeless Man and condemned the rich religious Pharisee. Noah was a Drunkard. David was a Drunkard and a murderer, Bathsheeba was a whore. God saved those people so stop being so blind. He will save me. He can save you too. Now I could go further into this but again this is who I was forced to become and the light at the end of the tunnel is because I became a Pick Up Artist I can get a girfriend whenever I want, I have multiple long term relationships, I had a girlfriend last year, I am able to create attraction in the hottest women at these places and make them my girlfriend and one day wife. So I found my woman I am good. But I am determined to NEVER MARRY a woman I find in the Church. I want a down to earth woman I meet at a bar or something. Oddly they are the nicest things I have ever met.

My last girlfriend was a peach and I picked her up at a Club. She was probably the most genuine and loving person (not fake like many Christian Women) I have ever met. Again I have no qualms with Christianity it is just Church Dating is an extreme issue that I care not to speak on further.

About the Mysteries I found:
Like I said Hashem speaks to me (prophecies you silly people not audibly!!)
and I speak to Hashem.

Hashem (again I am a Jewish Christian so this is a Jewish thing) is the hebrew name for God of the Bible.

I plan on getting Hashem's name tattooed on my chest likely "Yahweh Yireh" my women love these tattoos of mine. It makes me "desirable"

Again the tattoo thing because now that I am under grace I am not a law observing JEW I am a Christian under grace JEWISH CHRISTIAN not a Messianic Jew that's totally different. Christianity is my foundation but Jewish is my roots of faith as the original disciples believed. This sect died a long long time ago funny how a rouge follower of Christ like me found something all my own. But then again I am a lone wolf and good at finding what I want. So since I wanted to find the truth I found it!

Most people when seeking the truth settled on Gentile Christianity but I kept going and began to study Judaism!! I became a Jew for a while. Then a Messianic Jew then back to a Gentile Christian. I fought with the law and grace a lot. Then recently while actually being a Pick Up Artist I experienced the most understanding and became a Jewish Christian. I have never been more satisfied with my position of faith than I am now.

The Masses get into Mainstream Christianity and stop there. But I kept going, kept searching.

So I found these things out because of what I have become and I am not ashamed. I feel good. I still party from time to time (I am young and only have my youth once in eternity so it's just time to be a kid hehe) and after I hit 40 I will stop partying and devoting myself fully to ministry. The reason for this is because of too much legalism in my street preaching that I became disgusted.

Anyway I am too young (32) to really understand what I believe let alone what to preach to others but at my target age (42) I will retire Pick Up and pick up Ministry hopefully with a full understanding.

Anyway all this happened and I should probably get to bed but here it is!! The thing I was waiting to say about the End Times. Funny how all these "Educated Bible Scholars" and a lowly esteemed poor man like myself finds grace to reveal such marvelous things that not even my Parents found, my Pastor found, my Mentor found. I found these things!!! Not saying I am more saved than them just that I feel pretty lucky!!

Without further ado I present to you the revelations of Jack Sparrow the Pirate King (my pseudo Pick Up Name, yep just like in the movies)

As a Rum Soaked Pirate seeking Treasure and fine Booty I thought to myself wisdom is a mighty good thing so I saught to seeking and thought to thinking.

In this thinking I ventured a guess, pondered a wish, and unlocked Davy Jones locker. I locked my heart away mate from these salty wenches but I found something marvelous mate. Bloody jove!

Calypso tried and tried and tried to tie me up, wrangle me high as the tide, but I wouldn't listen my name is the Pirate of Legend so I swashbuckled my way out of danger and strait into Davy Jones locker where I made a pact with the Kracken to spare my life from Hades in exchange I would take the Black Spot and I would have to find this "key to wisdom" and unlock paradise through finding the Fountain of Youth and the Trident.

Anywho while on vacation from said salty wenches I was sitting on my rum dried up island talking to Jehovah. Asking Jehovah why these women abandoned me and that I swore a pact I would fix it I would prove them wrong. I would prove that I could become a Pirate and tame these salty wenches. And that I did mate. The cards are ever in my favor. I have gained the upper hand.

When I did my first makeout in the Club with a 9 out of 10 my heart was swimming and I praised God. But that soon became commonplace. I have become the Alpha Male of said venue and many other ventures have I succeeded beyond compare. So I sought to the Lord and he answered. The Earth was groaning in pain and to its Maker.

I cried to the Lord and he answered, he was there to comfort my fearful heart. I was shocked at what I saw but after all a Pick Up Artist isn't all I have in my records books (these are kept in Heaven all our lives are recorded by Angels) I have Faith.

Heard of the Anti-Christ? Think it's the President? George W Bush? Hilary Clinto? Donald Trump? Lol think again.

The Anti-Christ is.....Lucifer
Yep just how Jesus Christ came incarnate so do I believe Lu (shortened for Lucifer here on out in fear of Hashem) will come back incarnate possibly pretending some form of Rapture. That's right Millions of Christians are expecting the Anti-Christ to be a MAN. They're not expecting an ANGEL pretending to be an Angel of Light (possibly pretending to be God) to Come!!!

So stop looking for the next President to take over the World. There is only One Prince of this World and according to God it's Lucifer. Sadly I don't have anyway to broadcast this to Billions of People or even Millions so only a elect few will hear it and know the truth.

The Beast is....The Illumanti. I read the scriptures in Revelation and it startles me so bad it gives me chills when I read it. It is written "They said the people who can make war with the Beast?" They are talking about the Illumanti since NO ONE can make war with Satan good luck though since Satan is the one in charge of the Illumanti in coming in and out of our world behind the scenes. It says the Illumanti or Beast has a HUGE part to play at the End Times. The One World Government will force everyone to worship the Illumanti/Beast. This makes perfect sense!! I could go more into detail but much is to be written so let me get back to you all.

The False Prophet is...The NWO or New World Order. Again the Bible uses symbolism and due to my innovative nature I really think outside the box!! So many people are so literal thinking the Anti-Christ HAS to be a Man and the False Prophet HAS to be a man. But no!!

Ever thought of this?

Think about it! The Illumanti controls everything, the media, central banks, etc so it is easy for them to decieve since everyone will be excepting a MAN they will never know what hit them when they find out in the Tribulation that the False Prophet was actually the Media!

Again not saying the Media is evil or not to watch the News I am just saying be warned in the Tribulation the Media will portray the NWO/False Prophet as a good thing. And Lucifer as God.

I love the news but I now know what is coming down the pike!!

Think about it! The NWO will be the One World Government and it makes perfect sense!! It says the False Prophet/NWO forces everyone to Worship the Beast/Illumanti and Lucifer being incarnate will be making Peace Treaties with the world while they force to take the mark of the beast!!

The Mark of the Beast is....The Mark of the Illumanti!! A One World Government. They are making a system. Anyone who doesn't go into the new computer system for the Illumanti NWO will be put to death due to Starvation since again you cannot buy or sell without the Mark of the Illumanti meaning if you EVER get a NWO ID with your Religion, Bank Account, SSN, everything attached you will be marked by the Illumanti as a SLAVE. This has been the Illumanti plan all along and again here we are blind as bats and dumbfounded we have not seen these things before. Mark of the Beast worshiping on Sunday or getting a CC lol.

Mystery Babylon is... America. I live here and I will die here but America will be partially destroyed in the Tribulation so much so that we may only have 1/3 left population. It says the whole world mourns her destruction. It could be Man Made or an Act of God who cares. It will happen and when it does it says in the Bible the Whole World will mourn seeing her destruction since the world became rich by here. Would the World mourn Syria, the Middle East, China? Hell no, the World doesn't mourn poor countries it mourns the blessed ones.

200 Million Man Army is....Islam Yup pretty sure after the ISIS attacks it is plain to see our War Lusting Brother Esau is alive and well. Esau always hated peace and loved war even when we trecked with God in the Wilderness. Is it any wonder why Esau would raise an Army against us (Jews & Christians) to declare a Holy War to eradicate us in the Apocalypse? And Christians thought it was China 10 years ago PUH!!!

China is actually one of the few SMART nations. If we go to WWIII I pray we align with China!!

Two Witnesses...Jews and Christians (my personal touch haha no one but ME could find this but G-d showed me G-d be praised) Make sense now!!? Moses and Elijah LOL! What kind of Theological Crack have those "Bible Scholars" been smoking? JK

Anyway man is so prideful why on Earth in these End Times would he give two single individuals that kinda of Power? God doesn't work like that anymore. That was before this was now. When it says fire comes from their mouths it means Christians and Jews instead of having guns (again we need not be afraid) will be spitting fire on our gun wielding enemies haha!! That means any Christian or Jew during this Holy War drawing close to God will be speaking scriptures and devour Esau's dumb retarded Plasma Gun butt.

So the bodies make sense now!

The Bodies of Christians and Jews will lie in Rome and Jerusalem and the world will detest them since we are the only true people of God that again makes perfect sense. See I am logical not all this hogwash!

It says the World scorns the body of dead Jews and Christians during the Tribulation because we every time we prophesied it tortures the unbelieving!

The False Jews Paul talks about is...The Free Masons who "pretend" to worship God through scriptures but are followers of Mystery Religion. I know there are fake Jews out there who pretend to be Jewish but are actually False Prophets like Rav Arizal on koshertorah who teaches Jews how to practice Witchcraft. I am guessing he is a freemason since his doctrine is poisoned. These are the false jews/false prophets they warned us about. The Jews or Christians who try to get us to disobey God. They are true but they are false.

There you have it. Secrets upon secrets and mysteries upon mysteries. I am a virgin who lite her lamp with oil not slacked off. And to be deceived in the End Times how sad that would be!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have some mysteries to unveil to you all today, some astounding mysteries, things in the Bible and in Revelation unheard of till now.
Nope! We have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) and have no need of your imaginations here.