Establishment of the Identity of Christ and The Destruction of the Temple

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again with the same inane responses? I do not deny what you accuse me of: please prove your accusation. I have rather already laid out much of my position, and used quite a bit of my time do so, IN YOUR OWN THREAD, which you have locked like a coward so that you do not have to answer to the scripture. :rotfl:

You proved you agree with the Judaizers and speak as they do.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'Sin' is only absolved by LOVE, rectified by repentance.....

'Sin' is only absolved by LOVE, rectified by repentance.....

You are still in your sins.

LA

Well, thats a "catch phrase" sported by some using Paul's writings, 'theoritcal' at best, by only an assumed positional place "in Christ" which is spiritual and subjective.

Dont forget, that while in the 'flesh' you are still subject to imperfection, weakness, temptation, and all that is heir to the flesh, unless you by the Spirit deaden these carnal proclivities and live wholly in love. Also, they who say they have no sin, LIE, and the truth is not in them (See John), so from a Pauline perspective you're only 'posturing' his gospel-spin to pamper you own glorified position "in Christ" which is supposedly above 'sin'. His descriptions are granted....but STILL, while you can claim utter perfection in the Spirit, as long as you are in this corruptible body, you engage that same 'war' Paul described, to which even he could not win except in his surrender to some concept of Christ's victory, somehow applied to himself.

The sacrifice of Jesus soul as a love-offering and the Resurrection of Jesus can teach more than just what Paul shared about it from 'his persective'(and whats later been contrived therefrom), since what he taught was only 'according to his gospel' and what he believed or assumed from 'opinion' or revelation. In the greater context,....unless you are wholly perfect in thought, word and deed, you cannot claim to be 'perfect' unless you are at any moment wholly aligned and inspired by LOVE ONLY, in which there is no fear, neither any lack or sin. So, "you are still in your sins" is but a 'suppositional slogan' among other universal propositions that must be considered in the greater context of things.

On that note my former commentary on 'blood atonement' here holds, and NOTHING substitutes or compensates for one's personal sins or karma, but their own making of amends and making atonement for their own sins by reparation and repentance. No amount of blood of animals or even god-men, while having some potency to the believer by 'faith', can abrigate the self-responsibility of each soul, to REPENT by their own choice as wooed by the Spirit to be restored to 'right-doing', to be absolved by surrender to love's will, which alone makes whole, and makes peace.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Be kind to Jesus the JEW.........

Be kind to Jesus the JEW.........

LA

Dont forget, the Jesus you adore and worship, was a JEW. The original 12 apostles (leaving Paul out for now, an engima to himself), were bonafide traditional orthodox monotheistic Jews, and they kept to most of the Jewish law and customs AFTER Jesus left the original community, whereby by James the Just, the brother of Jesus, along with Peter and John became the pillars thereof. James, a premium example of a 'Judiazer', was placed as the leader of Jesus followers in Jerusalem. So, the term 'judaizers', as a 'slur' of some kind, is doing no good towards Jesus and his original apostles, and was a derogatory label assumed LATER by gentile christians more in league with Paul's hand crafted gospel which catered to their own non-jewish sentiments. The 'rock in a hard place' was later trying to be true to Jesus' Jewishness in the gospel accounts by making allowance for his Jewishness (lump in the whole OT also in your new christian bible), so there was a compromise of sorts with Paul's letters, convoluting various terms and concepts whereby only thru some 'mystical union' in Christ,....Jews and Gentiles somehow merged into one. Of course...the plot from there thickens.

Also part of the puzzle many christians dont bother to research beyond whats been prepacked for them, is the history of the first at least 3 centuries of Early Christianity, and the cultural/religous influx, crossbreeding and development of doctrine that arose during those times, later to be fossilized and organized into the growing 'formal catholic church' and her offspring. What we have today as 'Christianity' is probably very different from what the first 2 centuries of early Christian communities were like, as they continued to evolve and be fashioned thereby.

Epoisses

I had hopes for Freelight being a seeker of truth but alas the world of sin has snuffed out his candle. He's another one who needs beamed back up to the mother ship.

Epoisses

Why do the frauds and imposters always end up admitting in one way or another that they imagine themselves to be God? One can only conclude that they must indeed truly believe in the machinations of their vain imaginations that they are God. What's next? Are you one of the two witnesses too? seeing how someone is calling down fire from your heavens in your vain imagination? Or is that one not you who gives you the authority and almighty power to judge the heathen in your glorious and righteous fiery judgments which are no doubt all extrapolated from the Torah and Prophets which you openly reject? And if he is not you then who is he that keeps speaking through you and for you? You might want to take a breather and ask yourself if indeed you really are who you think two of you are, (he is lying to you in chamber, behold, you will see in that day when you finally do take the time to go to chamber in chamber, you should have heeded the warning of scripture and tested the spirits). :chuckle:

Save me works of my hands, save me! My good deeds wrought by Torah are my savior.

daqq

No proof necessary, gospel rejector! You've been blotted out from the book of Christ. Daqq, deceived from birth and an agent of the enemy. The devil deceived you and your preaching his gospel now.
Why do the frauds and imposters always end up admitting in one way or another that they imagine themselves to be God? One can only conclude that they must indeed truly believe in the machinations of their vain imaginations that they are God. What's next? Are you one of the two witnesses too? seeing how someone is calling down fire from your heavens in your vain imagination? Or is that one not you who gives you the authority and almighty power to judge the heathen in your glorious and righteous fiery judgments which are no doubt all extrapolated from the Torah and Prophets which you openly reject? And if he is not you then who is he that keeps speaking through you and for you? You might want to take a breather and ask yourself if indeed you really are who you think two of you are, (he is lying to you in chamber, behold, you will see in that day when you finally do take the time to go to chamber in chamber, you should have heeded the warning of scripture and tested the spirits). :chuckle:

you describe yourself exactly.
LA

You show the world that you have no reading comprehension whatsoever because you ignore context so as to make up your own false realities. I am not the one calling down fire and judging others as being "blotted out from the book of life", "deceived from birth", and lost and going to hell. Have I said any of those things about you or anyone else? In this thread it has been you yourself and your accomplice Epoisses who are instead judging me in such ways and attacking any and every way you can imagine to do, while the truth is that neither of you actually have any genuine cause for what you are doing, other than that the Word quoted here and everywhere else has offended you and your doctrine by refuting the both of you to your faces. You simply refuse to bow to the Word, and you want to forcibly silence the messenger with verbal assault and character assassination for posting the Word whom you do not believe; and this lawless wickedness you yourself continue to do after I have asked you many times to either put up or shut up, and leave me alone, and stop derailing the thread, and to stop harassing me with the same inane accusations that are meaningless because you refuse to open your own thread where I already posted much evidence for you: and it is clear to everyone except the two of you that I have already said to you, over and over again herein, if you want to discuss your atonement theories you have you own atonement thread already, which you yourself have locked and are afraid to open back up. So both you and Epoisses are hating without genuine cause, for you clearly hate brethren who post the scripture to you and the Word that refutes your bogus theories; and whosoever hates a brother is considered a murderer in the kingdom of Elohim, and we know that no murderer has life aionion dwelling in him.

daqq

LA

You misapply Gal 2:14, (which is about the only place you can extrapolate the word "Judaize"), because you do not understand the scripture when you read it, and because your favorite translations have perverted the scripture, while you yourself have not done your own work so as to understand the Word. You reveal a terrible lack of love for the Word in that you have more love for yourself and your dogma than you do for what the Word actually says.

daqq

Save me works of my hands, save me! My good deeds wrought by Torah are my savior.

No proof necessary, gospel rejector! You've been blotted out from the book of Christ. Daqq, deceived from birth and an agent of the enemy. The devil deceived you and your preaching his gospel now.

The reason you should utterly avoid saying such evil and blasphemous things to anyone, (and especially someone online whom you have never actually met and clearly do not know), is because when you say them to one who is truly born from above you blaspheme the Father who has called them from the womb of the morning. For we are commanded in John 3:4-5 to go back into the womb of our mother, (covenant), which is Yerushalem of above and the Tabernacle according to Paul, and Isaiah, whom Paul also quotes in that passage, (Gal 4:22-27, and v.27 is a quote from Isa 54:1, which speaks of the Tabernacle in the very next line, Isa 54:2), just as Nikodemos was admonished to do in the response from the Master to this very question of going back into the womb of his mother, (John 3:4-5). You therefore reveal in your railing accusations, evil speaking, and blasphemies, that you have no clue what it truly means to be born from above, and that is because you neither understand nor believe the Testimony of the Messiah whom you falsely claim to know and even worship as God Almighty.

Daqq, deceived from birth and an agent of the enemy. The devil deceived you and your preaching his gospel now.

And when it pleased Elohim, He separated me from the womb of my mother-covenant Yerushalem of above, and called me by His grace, to reveal His Son in me. Behold, if anyone be in Messiah, the same is a new creation-creature: old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new. And from a babe have I known the holy scripture: for one is not "born from above" in the moment he or she first "believes", no, but rather the teaching of the Master is that one must first go back into the mother-covenant and Tabernacle of Yerushalem of above, and RELEARN everything, and then patiently wait for the Most High to call them forth from the womb of their mother-covenant in new life: just as even Nikodemos the Archon Teacher of Yisrael was required to do, and did, because he clearly loved the Master, (John 19:39), and just as also Saul-Paul likewise had to do, and did, (Gal 1:15), and likewise Timothy, (2Tim 3:15), and likewise haNavi Yeshayah, (Isa 49:1, 44:2, 44:24-25, 66:8-9), and likewise haNavi Yirmeyahu, (Jer 1:5), and the same it is with all the faithful in Messiah, (Isa 44:2, Isa 44:24-25, Isa 66:8-9).

You therefore open your lion-like mouth in blasphemy against Elohim, to blaspheme His name, and His Tabernacle: those tabernacling in the heavens, (Rev 13:6). And if you and your fellow blasphemers do not shut your lion-like mouths, (Mat 15:18-19, Dan 4:16, Dan 7:4, Rev 13:2), then the Angel of the Most High will come soon enough and shut your lion-like mouths for you, (Dan 6:22, 2Tim 4:17-18, Heb 11:32-33), and that is not because of me or for my sake, (for your judgment is empty, worthless, and meaningless in the house which the Master has set me in charge over), but because you yourselves blaspheme the Father, and His Tabernacle, those who are tabernacling in the heavens and in the heavenly places in Messiah: for the Father will indeed confirm the Word of His servants, as the scripture says, but those who do not know Him, and blaspheme His name, and His Tabernacle, shall die in their sins.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You therefore open your lion-like mouth in blasphemy against Elohim, to blaspheme His name, and His Tabernacle: those tabernacling in the heavens, (Rev 13:6). And if you and your fellow blasphemers do not shut your lion-like mouths, (Mat 15:18-19, Dan 4:16, Dan 7:4, Rev 13:2), then the Angel of the Most High will come soon enough and shut your lion-like mouths for you, (Dan 6:22, 2Tim 4:17-18, Heb 11:32-33), and that is not because of me or for my sake, (for your judgment is empty, worthless, and meaningless in the house which the Master has set me in charge over), but because you yourselves blaspheme the Father, and His Tabernacle, those who are tabernacling in the heavens and in the heavenly places in Messiah: for the Father will indeed confirm the Word of His servants, as the scripture says, but those who do not know Him, and blaspheme His name, and His Tabernacle, shall die in their sins.

False Christ.

daqq

False Christ.

Again you expose yourself and reveal that you have no clue what you speak of:

Matthew 23:10 W/H
10 μηδε κληθητε καθηγηται οτι καθηγητης υμων εστιν εις ο χριστος

The Christos is The Guide, (καθηγητης). I do not claim to be your guide or the guide of anyone else. That one is he who searches the hearts and reins and minds. He is like a still small voice in the heart and mind, no matter which one he happens to be, the true, or the false: and yours appears to be the one who tells you it is okay to ignore the commandments of the real Christos found written in the Gospel accounts. Yours appears to be the one who tells you that you are right, and everyone else is wrong, even when you contradict the scripture and the Testimony of the real Christos. Yours appears to be the one who tells you that you do not really need scripture or the words of the Christos to support or substantiate what you believe, and say, and do, just so long as you listen to him and let him guide your thought processes and actions. Yours appears to be the one who tells you it is okay to go ahead and spew hatred even though the real Christos forbids such deeds in the name of the Father. Yours also appears to be the one who hates to be exposed for what he is: and perhaps that is why he tells you to do what you do when he is being exposed. And you appear to do what he tells you to do because he apparently tells you that he is a good shepherd: and because you do not care to check what he says against the scripture and the Testimony of the real Christos written in the Gospel accounts, yours apparently teaches you that it is okay to commit blasphemies and speak murders which the real Christos would never lead you or guide you to do. And what you do is indeed accounted as murderous according to multiple scripture passages which have already been quoted to you: but you do not care because he apparently tells you that he forgives you for the blasphemies and murders proceeding from your heart, and coming forth out of your mouth and fingertips in what you speak and write.

Epoisses

Hey Daqq,

Your law message is like telling the cancer patient that his disease is incurable and he's going to die.

The gospel message tells that same patient this his disease is 100% curable and he will live forever.

Which message is the good news? Even a moron like Daqq can figure this one out.

daqq

Hey Daqq,

Your law message is like telling the cancer patient that his disease is incurable and he's going to die.

The gospel message tells that same patient this his disease is 100% curable and he will live forever.

Which message is the good news? Even a moron like Daqq can figure this one out.

:readthis:

Once upon an appointed time there were two sisters, twins, and they had both developed a lump in the same place. So they went to the Doctor, and after having done his diagnostics on them, the Doctor said to them, Both of you have cancer, and this is urgent: both of you need to go immediately under the knife so this plague can be removed. And the twins looked at each other, and looking back at the Physician, they answered at the same time, saying, We are free of all such things, and are no more under the knife, for we have been set free from all things concerning knives and death. Then the Physician, scratching his head, looked down at their charts, and answered them both, saying, Having looked at both of your charts, I must say, neither of you have ever been under the knife according to what is recorded in your charts. And again, this is urgent, the cancer must be removed before it begins to spread and ends up killing both of you. I know the knife can be fearful but it is the only option if you want to live. So there was a pause, and silence, as the two looked at each other once more for confirmation one from another; and the one turns to the Physician, and says, Okay Doc, I know that you know what you are doing, and your track record is perfect, so I trust you; I will place my life in your hands and go under the knife. But the other drew back in fear, saying, I will wait to see what happens with my sister. So the next day the one enters the hospital and puts herself and her life into the hands of the Physician to undergo the knife. But during the procedure she actually ended up dying, that is, for about three and a half minutes she was clinically dead, but the Surgeon and his team of seven revived her. And she recovered, and after about three and a half days she left the hospital, on her own two feet; and she made a full recovery being made completely whole, and cancer free. But meanwhile the other, having seen what had happened to her sister, refused to go under the knife; not trusting the Great Physician. And within six months that one died of her plagues. And she is not coming back because she refused to put her trust in the Physician and allow herself go under the knife to remove her plagues. So they both died but the one who faithfully trusted, and put her life into the hands of the Great Physician; she now lives, though she died.

"Under the Knife" = "Under the Law" :Shimei:

:sheep:

Epoisses

The dumbest and stupidest analogy I have ever read in my life and of course it came from Daqq! He has no good news, everybody dies.

daqq

The dumbest and stupidest analogy I have ever read in my life and of course it came from Daqq! He has no good news, everybody dies.

Only the way in which Messiah teaches me and that is the most important way because it complies with the New Covenant. You can either do so his Way, or you can go on with your big bad self, and die your own physical way like most.

Jeremiah 31:29-31 KJV
29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Sorry for your left-handed luck but the Words of the Father are not abolished.
Your soul must die for your sins and that is clearly in the New Covenant.
Messiah teaches you how to do it but you do not believe him.

Epoisses

Christians should leave the Old Testament alone and Daqq is living proof. Now it does serve a function in a historical context but when Christians dabble with the law they get sucked into the works righteousness and never come back. It's sorcery and black magic and it seduces millions. Come and work your way to heaven, everybody's doing it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christians should leave the Old Testament alone and Daqq is living proof. Now it does serve a function in a historical context but when Christians dabble with the law they get sucked into the works righteousness and never come back. It's sorcery and black magic and it seduces millions. Come and work your way to heaven, everybody's doing it.

Do you really read Daggs ravings?

LA

Right Divider

Body part
There is far more in the old testament than just the law.