Ergun Caner Stomps Enyart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Cantino

BANNED
Banned
whatever.
That's fair. Speak one word against open theism or the almight Bob Enyart, and you go red.

That's professional.

It's like hundreds of thousands of neg rep points...must have been someone from the "TOL Trinity."

LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob is just a man. Perhaps a good debater, but just a man, a sinner like the rest of us.

Bob's a man??!! :noway:

I thought Bob was a polar bear! :doh:

SOTK

Knight,

Have you ever tried approaching a well known Calvinist like John Piper or John MacArthur?

SOTK

whatever.
That's fair. Speak one word against open theism or the almight Bob Enyart, and you go red.

That's professional.

It's like hundreds of thousands of neg rep points...must have been someone from the "TOL Trinity."

LOL!!!!!

I detest Open Theism but have never really been neg repped for it. I have also disagreed with some of the decisions made by the people operating this forum and haven't been neg repped for it. The trick to this lies in disagreeing respectfully. Personally, I believe Knight allows much and puts up with a lot. While it's true that he and I have had our diffferences, the fact of the matter is that I respect the heck out of him for creating and operating this forum.

Edge, you ought to spend more time engaging in debate and discussion here and less time getting caught up in meaningless personality differences. If you did this, you would gain more respect from TOL administration and have more respect for what they are doing here.

SOTK

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I detest Open Theism but have never really been neg repped for it. I have also disagreed with some of the decisions made by the people operating this forum and haven't been neg repped for it. The trick to this lies in disagreeing respectfully. Personally, I believe Knight allows much and puts up with a lot. While it's true that he and I have had our diffferences, the fact of the matter is that I respect the heck out of him for creating and operating this forum.
Have you ever got positive rep for saying something constructive even though it's clear your benefactor still disagrees with you?

edge2

BANNED
Banned

Edge, you ought to spend more time engaging in debate and discussion here and less time getting caught up in meaningless personality differences. If you did this, you would gain more respect from TOL administration and have more respect for what they are doing here.

SOTK
That is what I have decided to do. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.