Enough is enough...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... that's it.

I have had my fill of Tye and BB.

I am banning both of them right now until further notice.

Freak

Re: Enough is enough...

Originally posted by Knight

OK... that's it.

Finally. :up:

This from BB today:

News Headline:

'Big Fat Bloated Gay Guy Found With BaseBall Bat Lodged In His Skull'

Nobody came to mourn the death of Tye Porter, who fell and hit his head on a baseball bat earlier this week in a freak accident. It has been reported that everyone who knew him found him to be a vile, disgusting waste of human flesh. Even the Colorado State Police refused to investigate this seemingly unlikely accident because they knew Mr./Ms. Porter to be a closet homo sexual, a transvestite and a complete nut case.

When pressed for information, State Police Investigator Heywood Jablowme admitted that he had a short fling with Tye but found him to be too needy. He also said, "If I wanted a whiny, needy, stupid mate, I would have stayed heterosexual'.

Tye will be buried in a piano case later today, as a coffin large enough for him could not be located. It is estimated that it will take him at least 5oo years of decomposition to lose enough weight to be considered normal for his height, which is soon to be 6 feet under.

So long Tye, we will miss you.....NOT!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak

What about deleting some of their thrash on our thread---Freak challenges???
I will delete it as I see it... but I am not going to waste much time snooping around for their trash.

If you could.... please just ignore their old posts.... it will all sink to the bottom soon enough. (if you know what I mean).

Greywolf

Knight-

Out of curiosity, what does getting banned encompass? Are they not allowed to log on to the site or just not allowed to post?

SOTK

Re: Enough is enough...

OK... that's it.

Good decision, Knight. :up: I hate seeing either of them banned, but they both had it coming and were given many warnings.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Re: Re: Enough is enough...

Originally posted by SOTK4ever

Good decision, Knight. :up: I hate seeing either of them banned, but they both had it coming and were given many warnings.

What SOTK said ...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Originally posted by SOTK4ever

I didn't want to ban either one of them.

They left me no choice.

Freak

Originally posted by brother Willi

If your warnings are never backed with action, then warnings are nothing but empty words
Very true and Knight was in danger of seeing this come to pass.

SOTK

I did all I could to NOT ban them.

I can attest to that! Knight went out of his way to keep both of them from being banned. They really did force his hand. It's too bad. :(

brother Willi

Originally posted by Freak

Very true and Knight was in danger of seeing this come to pass.
trust me, Im not complaining.
I saw what went in in the shout box

Knight, a mans got to do, what a mans got to do:thumb: