Embracing the Gospel Alone as Your Only Means of Salvation

beloved57

God forces no one to believe on his Son Jesus Christ.

If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. Otherwise you are doomed.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10!

beloved57

There is no grace in Calvinism.

Your Calvinist God is a mean, cruel tyrant.

As long as you remain in a carnal lost condition, you will never embrace the Gospel of Gods Grace ! I personally believe you are a tare and will never be saved !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Christ returns.

Of course we can't be judged until after we die and then death frees us from sin.

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment... (Hebrews 9:27 NKJV)

For he who has died has been freed from sin. (Romans 6:7 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course we can't be judged until after we die and then death frees us from sin.

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment... (Hebrews 9:27 NKJV)

For he who has died has been freed from sin. (Romans 6:7 NKJV)​

Those that are alive when Christ returns will be judged, Revelation 6:15-17.

Ben Masada

Embracing the Gospel Alone as Your Only Means of Salvation

That's absolutely not a true statement. As far as I am concerned, obedience to the Law is one's only means of salvation. Since the gospels are on denial of this truth, they have become a delusion for those who believe that salvation is that easy. We all have to be reminded that faith without the works of the Law is as good as a body without the breath of life. DEAD if you know what James meant. (James 2:26)

Robert Pate

Banned
That's absolutely not a true statement. As far as I am concerned, obedience to the Law is one's only means of salvation. Since the gospels are on denial of this truth, they have become a delusion for those who believe that salvation is that easy. We all have to be reminded that faith without the works of the Law is as good as a body without the breath of life. DEAD if you know what James meant. (James 2:26)

Paul said that by the law is the knowledge of sin, Romans 3:20.

And then in Galatians he said that no man is justified by the law, Galatians 3:11.

brewmama

The churches that Paul founded were Gospel believing churches. Not like the organized religion churches of today.

There is no Gospel or very little Gospel in todays organized church.

Christ's church is an invisible church. It does not have a building or a paid staff. It is composed of blood bought believers.

That is ridiculous. You don't know what you are talking about. Some of the churches Paul founded continue on today exactly as he founded them.

You can stay out of churches if you want to, fine with me, but you shouldn't lie about them.