Embracing Christ and His Gospel as Your Only Means of Salvation

musterion

A lost man can't believe the Gospel because it's hid from him 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

That is a lie, liar. Just like Pharaoh refused to do as God commanded and so was increasingly hardened, it says they DO NOT believe, which is why they're blinded. Paul says nothing, nowhere, about anyone who CANNOT believe.

Nanja

That is a lie, liar. Just like Pharaoh refused to do as God commanded and so was increasingly hardened, it says they DO NOT believe, which is why they're blinded. Paul says nothing, nowhere, about anyone who CANNOT believe.

The only believing that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law says, "Love your neighbor as yourself" do you love your neighbor as yourself? Of course you don't. This is why you holiness people are hypocrites. You say, but you don't do.

You don't know if I love my neighbors. You don't know how many love their neighbor.

Not everyone is hypocrite as your claim.

shame on you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law says, "Love your neighbor as yourself" do you love your neighbor as yourself? Of course you don't. This is why you holiness people are hypocrites. You say, but you don't do.

And what's worse is your claim there is no law.

beloved57

You don't know if I love my neighbors. You don't know how many love their neighbor.

shame on you.

Did Jesus love His Neighbors as the Law requires ? Did He Love God as the Law requires ?

Nanja

Did Jesus love His Neighbors as the Law requires ? Did He Love God as the Law requires ?

That's for sure!☺

We both know that Jesus kept all God's commands perfectly, by which His Body the Church in union with Him is made Righteous.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

It's through Him, that we become doers of the law and are justified.

Rom. 2:13
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Robert Pate

Banned

shame on you.

If you loved your neighbor as yourself you would give your neighbor half of everything that you own.

Have you done that? If you haven't then you are a hypocrite.

Have you ever lusted? If you have then you should pluck out your eye.