Eliminating Dispensationalism

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

As I start this thread in the United States of America, where I live and where I am a citizen, it is Sheni, Ziv 12, day.

I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert. I used to be a Christian Dispensationalist. There are some things or views of premillenial dispensationalism that I did not find in scripture, that are still a part of my mind. They need to be cleared up. I was pretribulation rapture, by what I was taught. I do not accept a seven year tribulation preceding a millennium.

How do you replace false thoughts or ideas with that which is true? Is there a process for this? Can you exchange one thought for another?

I read, study, observe, and teach (others) Torah. I desire that others would know about God's commands. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

How do you replace false thoughts or ideas with that which is true? Is there a process for this? Can you exchange one thought for another?

REPENTANCE does it all.

daqq

Shalom.

As I start this thread in the United States of America, where I live and where I am a citizen, it is Sheni, Ziv 12, day.

I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert. I used to be a Christian Dispensationalist. There are some things or views of premillenial dispensationalism that I did not find in scripture, that are still a part of my mind. They need to be cleared up. I was pretribulation rapture, by what I was taught. I do not accept a seven year tribulation preceding a millennium.

I read, study, observe, and teach (others) Torah. I desire that others would know about God's commands. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Replace the teachings of man with what the scripture actually says.

Example:

John 14:18-23
18 I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So if you have the commandments of the Master Rabbi Teacher, and you keep them, that is what it means to love him: and if you love him by doing those things then the Father will love you, and the Master will love you, and the Master will manifest himself unto you. He will not be manifesting himself to the whole world all at once; but he manifests himself to those who love him. It is private and individual just as is all of the good news or gospel, each in his or her own appointed times, and the Father and the Son will come and make their abode with you. And by the time this has come to pass dispensationalism will be long forgotten because these are the days of the heavens upon the earth, (Deut 11:21 KJV). :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I have a novel idea-leave TOL. And close the door, on your way out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What now?

1 Corinthians 14:29-33​

I know that I had the opening post, and three people have responded.

Shalom.

Jacob

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Dispensationalism is a recognition of the Old and New Covenants (Promises) of Hashem. The alternative to dispensationalism is Replacement Theology. Do you know the meaning of "replacement theology"?

You are a noahide type... Messianic Jew.

Dispensationalism understands your stance. Replacement Theology? Um... you are not respected by Replacement Theology.

Do you understand the scripture behind the stance you are attacking?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

REPENTANCE does it all.
Shalom.

You are welcome to explain, if there is anything about this that you are able to explain. Is this all that you want to say?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jerry Shugart

I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert.

During the OT times the children of israel were a speacial people unto the LORD, above all people on the face of the earth (Deut.7:6). But now the only special people of the LORD are those in the Body of Christ and in the Body there is no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

Do you understand this?

Interplanner

Hi Jacob,

Dispensationalism is a recognition of the Old and New Covenants (Promises) of Hashem. The alternative to dispensationalism is Replacement Theology. Do you know the meaning of "replacement theology"?

Dispensationalism understands your stance. Replacement Theology? Um... you are not respected by Replacement Theology.

Modern Replacement Theology as an enemy created by Dispensationalism exists to cover up the fact of Gal 3:17; that in Judaism in which Paul was raised, the Promise to all nations in Christ was replaced by the Law. It says there it was replaced and voided. Paul's Gospel goes back to the Promise and exults in its fulfillment in Christ and only retains the Law as a rather external way of following Christ, often more complicated than it is worth. This is why there is no 'land promise' or 'restoration of Israel' theme in the NT.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 13, day.

Truster can still respond as he wants and if he is able. I want to move on to the next poster.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Replace the teachings of man with what the scripture actually says.

Example:

John 14:18-23
18 I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So if you have the commandments of the Master Rabbi Teacher, and you keep them, that is what it means to love him: and if you love him by doing those things then the Father will love you, and the Master will love you, and the Master will manifest himself unto you. He will not be manifesting himself to the whole world all at once; but he manifests himself to those who love him. It is private and individual just as is all of the good news or gospel, each in his or her own appointed times, and the Father and the Son will come and make their abode with you. And by the time this has come to pass dispensationalism will be long forgotten because these are the days of the heavens upon the earth, (Deut 11:21 KJV). :)

Shalom.

Thank you for your thoughts. Do you have anything else to add?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have a novel idea-leave TOL. And close the door, on your way out.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about or what you mean. You are welcome to explain your thoughts or statement if you want to. Right now I do not know what you mean or what you are referring to. That would help. I was not thinking what you said here. I also do not know what you are referring to. I do not know and I am not hiding anything. I was not planning on leaving the website or not being curteous or anything like this. If I were to live in Israel would I still be able to use the website?

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about or what you mean. You are welcome to explain your thoughts or statement if you want to. Right now I do not know what you mean or what you are referring to. That would help. I was not thinking what you said here. I also do not know what you are referring to. I do not know and I am not hiding anything. I was not planning on leaving the website or not being curteous or anything like this. If I were to live in Israel would I still be able to use the website?

Shalom.

Jacob
Never did like Slalom alpine skiing.

Close the door on your way out-we won't leave the light on for you. Peace out....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi Jacob,

Shalom.

I do not adhere to Dispensationalism. I find this view to be false.

I do not believe in Replacement Theology. It is false, wrong, a wrong or false idea.

I believe in the Noahide laws for all, if I do. But I am not Messianic. I do believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I do not believe everything that I have heard from Messianics. I did read from the double portion this last Sabbath, Shabbat. I am a follower of or adherent to Judaism. I do not believe in Dispensationalism, and I do not believe that those who do understand me. I do not know why you said that. I did grow up under Dispensational teaching. That which is false requires something else, maybe even just God, for there to be correction (to be corrected). It is not fun to continue thinking on that which is false.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
During the OT times the children of israel were a speacial people unto the LORD, above all people on the face of the earth (Deut.7:6). But now the only special people of the LORD are those in the Body of Christ and in the Body there is no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

Do you understand this?
Shalom.

It is not how I think, so no.

Shalom.

Jacob