El-o-Hym = El-o-Human = All-Human = No ego

beameup

If you have some consensus of experts- let's have their names, and some sources.
As far as I can tell, you are not following any consensus of experts. You are following one non-expert. Two, if you count yourself.

It's obvious that you have no clue how many reliable sources and tools are available using a computer.
"if you have"? :chuckle:
"I can tell"? :chuckle:

Elohim has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the elohim he holds judgment

Psalm 82:1 ESV (from DSS)
I said, “You are elohim,
sons of the Most High, all of you;

Psalm 82:6 ESV (DSS)

Last edited:

beameup

I have a very clear idea of that. Your inability to provide sources for your claims says quite a lot.
You have the very God-given scriptures right in front of you
in the (somewhat) original language. There can be no excuse
for you not resolving all those seeming "contradictions" posed
by the scriptures concerning the nature of God. Yet you remain mute.

Even an uneducated goy can read a reliable translation of the
scriptures in their own language and fully understand the
true nature of God and form a relationship.

chair

You repeatedly ignore the plain facts that I bring to your attention. It is easier to resort to personal attacks than to deal with the issues.

Your source, as far as I can tell, is the website "Ancient Hebrew Research Center". Why don't you give them credit.

You would do well to read other sources as well.

beameup

You would do well to read other sources as well.
Since I have a computer and internet connection, I have access to a multitude of reliable sources.
This is not something that is done in a closet, the research into the scriptures is well documented.
For example, Peter Flint was one of the first to take full advantage of access to the Dead Sea Scrolls.

What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalm 8:4 KJV

I love those who love me;
And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Proverbs 8:17

You will seek Me and find Me
when you search for Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13

chair

Since I have a computer and internet connection, I have access to a multitude of reliable sources.
This is not something that is done in a closet, the research into the scriptures is well documented...

..and yet you don't even credit your sources.

You should read more sources than you have. Your ideas are wrong. As wrong as the flat earth belief. Just plain wrong wrong wrong.

Go study Hebrew. Seriously.

beameup

..and yet you don't even credit your sources.
Only on very, very rare occasions do I directly "quote" a source... except the Bible.
I can clearly read and understand what the Bible says - the "message" is clear to sincere seekers.
As far as archeology and ancient culture, there are outstanding resources available to LEARN from.

I understand that you don't believe in the Exodus or the accurate location of the Temple,
even though definite and unmistakable "clues" :sherlock: have been left for you in the DIVINE TEXT.
Does this means that your "mind is already made up... don't confuse me with the facts"?
A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste... it could have eternal consequences.

chair

Only on very, very rare occasions do I directly "quote" a source... except the Bible.

You have quoted from the site I mentioned above, without giving them credit. And if you are going to claim things about pictographs or whatever- you need to supply evidence. Do you expect me to accept everything you say just because you say it, or claim that it is "out there somewhere in the internet"?

I can clearly read and understand what the Bible says - the "message" is clear to sincere seekers.
As far as archeology and ancient culture, there are outstanding resources available to LEARN from.
I have learned quite a lot, thank you. And I question whether the sources you like are "outstanding".
I understand that you don't believe in the Exodus or the accurate location of the Temple,
even though definite and unmistakable "clues" :sherlock: have been left for you in the DIVINE TEXT.
Does this means that your "mind is already made up... don't confuse me with the facts"?
A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste... it could have eternal consequences.

Your assumption about the Exodus is not accurate. Your ideas about the Temple location are very far from the consensus. That is for a different thread- and I have nothing further to contribute. You "facts" are not real.

I don't think someone like you should be telling others that they have closed minds. And I don't give two hoots about your ideas of "eternal consequences".

beameup

Your assumption about the Exodus is not accurate. Your ideas about the Temple location are very far from the consensus. That is for a different thread- and I have nothing further to contribute. You "facts" are not real.
The reason being that you have no interest in HONEST authentic modern Biblical archeology? The majority ("consensus") out there have decades of "research" and many BOOKS; and because of PRIDE, would never confess/admit to being WRONG. Their "agenda" is to HIDE emerging "truth".
I don't think someone like you should be telling others that they have closed minds.
Does this mean that your "mind is already made up... don't confuse me with the facts"?

And I don't give two hoots about your ideas of "eternal consequences".
I see that you took that statement to apply to yourself. Well, "if the shoe fits", I guess.

Then YHVH rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah
brimstone and fire from YHVH out of heaven

Genesis 19:24

chair

The reason being that you have no interest in HONEST authentic modern Biblical archeology? The majority ("consensus") out there have decades of "research" and many BOOKS; and because of PRIDE, would never confess/admit to being WRONG. Their "agenda" is to HIDE emerging "truth".

I see that you took that statement to apply to yourself. Well, "if the shoe fits", I guess.

Whatever.

There is no point in discussing with you. You have delusions of being smarter than people who really know. And a delusion that you know God's mind to boot.

Have a nice day

TrevorL

Greetings again beameup,

I have been interested in the quotes with various emphasis that you have been adding to some of your Posts:
Elohim has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the elohim he holds judgment

Psalm 82:1 ESV (from DSS)
I said, “You are elohim,
sons of the Most High, all of you;

Psalm 82:6 ESV (DSS)
Refer Post #33.
What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalm 8:4 KJV
This is speaking of the special intervention of God the Father, Yahweh, to create Jesus the Son of God. Refer also Psalm 80:17.

This is the Angel who represented God calling upon Yahweh, God the Father, in heaven. Evidently the Angel did not have the power to destroy Sodom.

Kind regards
Trevor

daqq

El-o-Hym = El-o-Human = All-Human = No ego
"Human" is used here in the sense of "Logical"
as opposed to "Animals" which are illogical.

El = ολως = All = Infinity

The Logos of God is infinitely Logical (having no ego) and hence an All-Human or El-o-Hym.

In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with All-Human, and the Logos became All-Human

The "Logos became All-Human"?? All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fishes. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body: if there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body, (1Cor 15:39-44).

From the moment Moses began to write the Living Oracles: the Word became flesh. :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is speaking of the special intervention of God the Father, Yahweh, to create Jesus the Son of God. Refer also Psalm 80:17.
This is the Angel who represented God calling upon Yahweh, God the Father, in heaven. Evidently the Angel did not have the power to destroy Sodom.

"Then he remembered the days of old,
Moses and his people, saying:
Where is He who brought them up out of the sea
With the shepherd of His flock?
Where is He who put His Holy Spirit within them,
Who led them by the right hand of Moses,
With His glorious arm,
Dividing the water before them
To make for Himself an everlasting name,
Who led them through the deep,
As a horse in the wilderness,
That they might not stumble?" (Isaiah 63:11-13)

"Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ." (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

TrevorL

Greetings Jamie,
"Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ." (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)
Yes the rock that Moses struck and yielded water to Israel in the wilderness is Christ, in that he was crucified and provides the water of life to all that seek after him in sincerity and truth John 4:13-14,23-24. All that base their trust in Him and listen to Him and follow his words will be safe and secure Matthew 7:24-25.

Kind regards
Trevor