Drug Dealing and the Bible

Nazaroo

Mexico talks with Canada

Mexico talks with Canada

In another amazing but terrifying developing story, the death toll in Mexico has now approached 30,000 people in the last three years, all murdered by Drug Cartels supplying marijuana and cocaine to the USA. The entire population of Mexico is devastated, traumatized and terrified by these monsters, who seem to have been unleashed like demonic forces, hacking people's heads and hands and feet off, and throwing the body-parts in the streets.

And its all driven by the powerful demonic force of the American Drug Market.

Its so bad that Mexico has appealed to the USA and Canada for help.

The US has allocated another 20,000 troops to patrolling a border increasingly hostile, dangerous and violently deadly.

The Mexican president is the first and only Mexican leader to stand up against the Drug lords. And only support of his plan to resist them can give any hope of a future peace in Mexico.

This is the true cost of "free recreational drug abuse" in North America. another whole country's women, children, and helpless innocents mowed down like grass by monsters on a scale almost incomprehensible.

Only Americans can truly help stop this utter madness, by stopping recreational drug abuse.

And this has a dire warning that comes from the Book of Esther:

"Do not think to yourself that you will escape over the others, if you hold your peace at this time. For deliverance will arise from elsewhere while your own house is destroyed..."
(Esther 4:13-14)

peace
Nazaroo

Nazaroo

This keeps getting better, now he's a Canadian unshaved self-righteous nut.:chuckle:

Glad you can joke about 30,000 people hacked to death with machetes, so that you can smoke pot. Maybe you should take a vacation in Mexico, and let me know how it goes.

Nazaroo

Here's what you can look forward to for your vacation in Mexico:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/23/mexico-drug-wars-cartels

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/11/mexico-drug-war-deaths

How it Affects Americans:

The number of U.S. citizens killed in Mexico has more than doubled to 79 in 2009 from 35 in 2007, according to the U.S. State Department's annual count. No figures were available for the first two months of 2010.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/20/mexicos-drug-war-takes-growing-toll-americans-1304439007/
"Alcapulco Gold": - smoke up...

The drug wars in Mexico took an ominous turn over the weekend when a pregnant US consulate employee and her husband were killed as they left a children's birthday party in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico's most violent city. Only minutes earlier gunmen also killed the Mexican husband of another member of the consular staff and wounded his two children.
While a number of US citizens have been killed in Mexico's increasingly bloody drug wars between rival cartels, it is the first time an American government employee has been killed.
President Barack Obama has expressed outrage over the killings, and Mexican President Felipe Calderon promised a swift investigation.
The three died during one of the bloodiest weekends so far in Mexico, with nearly 50 people murdered in gang violence. Another 13 people were killed in a gangland shoot-out in the Pacific resort city of Acapulco on Sunday.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7061983.ece

Driven by USA Drug Markets:

During Calderon’s aggressive three-year drug offensive, the level of drug-related violence in the country has exploded. More than 45,000 soldiers have been deployed throughout Mexico to interfere in turf wars between cartels and root out cartel leaders. In the first 10 days of this year, a total of 283 people are believed to have died in drug-related violence in Mexico, which is more than double the number during the same period in 2009. In Ciudad Juarez alone, 227 killings related to drug activity occurred in January, promising an even bloodier year than last.

The success of Mexico's frontal assault on drug production and trafficking is about as unlikely as the prospect that American society will clamp down on demand,” Castañeda writes in this month’s Foreign Policy.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/02/mexico-s-drug-fiasco/7942/
Whatever policy you believe would work here, the fact of the matter is that unless American recreational drug abuse stops, the problem will not go away.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Glad you can joke about 30,000 people hacked to death with machetes, so that you can smoke pot. Maybe you should take a vacation in Mexico, and let me know how it goes.

Hmmm, well, let's see: I don't smoke pot and I did vacation in Mexico two years ago. Had a blast. Anything else?

Nazaroo

Shocking facts in Mexican Drug War

Shocking facts in Mexican Drug War

1. A recent U.S. government report suggests that "Two large and important states bear consideration for a rapid and sudden collapse: Pakistan and Mexico."
2. Mexico has one of the highest kidnapping rates in the world: An average of 70 people are abducted each month.
3. More than 1,100 guns found discarded at Mexico shooting scenes or confiscated from cartel gangsters were traced to Texas gun merchants in 2007.
4. One of Mexico's most notorious drug kingpins, Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman, escaped a maximum security prison in 2001 by driving out in a laundry truck.
5. This year Forbes magazine included Joaquin Guzman, a Mexican drug lord, on its annual billionaires' list.
6. A drug cartel hood named "The Cook" reportedly dissolved the bodies of 300 victims in acid as part of the grisly work he committed for crime bosses.
7. The FBI has reported 75 open cases of Americans kidnapped in Mexico.
8. In a poll by the daily newspaper La Reforma, Mexico City residents ranked public insecurity as a worse crisis than the economy by a 5-to-1 margin. In the past year, 20 percent were crime victims.
9. In the past year, Mexico's civil drug war has claimed some 6,300 lives.
10. Grammy-nominated singer Sergio Gomez was kidnapped and his genitals were burned with a blowtorch in December 2007, presumably for singing narco corridos, or "drug ballads."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/15/mexican-drug-war-10-shock_n_187361.html
This is what recreational drug abuse in the USA provides funding to crime syndicates for.

peace
Nazaroo

Nazaroo

The REAL Cost of Recreational DRUGS

The REAL Cost of Recreational DRUGS

Here's the latest in the horrific escalation of crimes against innocents caused by the Drug dealing Criminals:

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/World/Story/STIStory_537199.html
Child deaths in drug war up

MEXICO CITY - MEXICO'S brutal drug war has killed some 913 children since December 2006, according to a rights group's report on the youngest victims of the scourge that has eluded a nationwide crackdown.
The Network for Children's Rights in Mexico pointed to the 'outrageous' number of children drawn into drug trafficking gangs 'for lack of alternative livelihoods,' estimating the figure at some 3,000 young vulnerable ones in a report published on Monday.

President Felipe Calderon's offensive against the country's watring criminal gangs has failed to stem the tide of the violence that has left over 22,700 people dead throughout Mexico in the last three years, despite the deployment of tens of thousands of troops and police.
His strategy has failed, the rights network said, as it called for the creation of a national agency dedicated to defending the rights of children. It said 823 children lost their lives in the fight against organised crime from December 2006 to December 2009 and more than 90 were killed in the first four months of this year alone.

That was a dramatic uptick from 2000-2006, when 503 children were killed in the crossfire. The group said the figures were culled from a confidential government report leaked to the Reforma newspaper in early April.

Children aged 15 through 17 and living in states bordering the United States were hit particularly hard.

Nazaroo

Battle over Recreational Drug Abuse raging out of control

Battle over Recreational Drug Abuse raging out of control

Massacre in Mexican drug rehab centre

At least 30 gunmen burst into a drug rehabilitation centre in a Mexican border state capital and opened fire, killing 19 men and wounding several others.
The attack happened late on Thursday at the Faith and Life centre in Chihua-hua city, 210 miles south of the Texas border. The victims were roused from their beds shortly before 11pm and left face-down along a hallway, the centre's director, Cristian Rey Ramirez, said.
The attackers left messages accusing the victims, who ranged in age from 30 to 40 and included a blind man, of being criminals.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/massacre-in-mexican-drug-rehab-centre-1998333.html

In the same day, another 20 people were murdered throughout the same city, leaving at least 40 dead in just a few hours.

The true cost of recreational drugs continues to rise beyond belief.

All this is driven by USA markets and money.

peace?
Nazaroo

Paulos

The true cost of recreational drugs continues to rise beyond belief.

Correction: The true cost of the war against drugs continues to rise beyond belief.

The answer to this predicament is to allow for these substances to be used and regulated within a safer, legal framework.

You've demonstrated throughout this thread that you have no interest in "peace", in spite of the fact that you like to sign off with the word. All you want is more war.

I hope that soon you and others will see the error of your thinking and allow for more freedom on these issues.

Nazaroo

Correction: The true cost of the war against drugs continues to rise beyond belief.

The answer to this predicament is to allow for these substances to be used and regulated within a safer, legal framework.

Please elaborate on your promised successful plan to end the 90 murders per month in Mexico. I'm sure there will be several parts to it besides just "legalizing marijuana".

You've demonstrated throughout this thread that you have no interest in "peace", in spite of the fact that you like to sign off with the word. All you want is more war.

I hope that soon you and others will see the error of your thinking and allow for more freedom on these issues.

Nobody wants war.

But does a father have the right to defend his children against those who would enslave them with drugs and prostitute them for profit? I hope he does.

But there will be no peace until Americans stop buying drugs and alcohol. Excercise your consumer-powers now, and economically cripple organized crime gangs.

peace
Nazaroo

Paulos

Please elaborate on your promised successful plan to end the 90 murders per month in Mexico. I'm sure there will be several parts to it besides just "legalizing marijuana".

Have a look at this: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html

Nobody wants war.

But does a father have the right to defend his children against those who would enslave them with drugs and prostitute them for profit?

Sure, and according to the Bible, this is how fathers should defend their children:

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6).​

Nazaroo

... according to the Bible, this is how fathers should defend their children:
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6).​

Proverbs 22:6 is good advice, but its not a defence against organized drug dealers.

If you think it is, you are naive beyond belief.

The very nature of crime involves innocent victims, and the 2,000 murdered children in Mexico were not protected by having sensible fathers. They remain dead, and their families grieving.

If you were to recite Proverbs 22:6 to a father who has lost their child due to murdering drug gangs running rampant throughout Mexico, he would be right and just to bury you beside his child.

peace
Nazaroo

Paulos

Proverbs 22:6 is good advice, but its not a defence against organized drug dealers.

If you think it is, you are naive beyond belief.

The very nature of crime involves innocent victims, and the 2,000 murdered children in Mexico were not protected by having sensible fathers. They remain dead, and their families grieving.

Please...surely you must know that I wasn't quoting Proverbs 22:6 in the face of armed, murderous gangs. Obviously a militant response is the appropriate one in that case. That doesn't alter the fact that a more enlightened approach to the drug issue would help heal the situation greatly, as nations such as Portugal have already discovered for themselves.

Nazaroo

Please...surely you must know that I wasn't quoting Proverbs 22:6 in the face of armed, murderous gangs. Obviously a militant response is the appropriate one in that case.

Glad to hear you admit this.

Reality check shows armed, murderous gangs are real.

That doesn't alter the fact that a more enlightened approach to the drug issue would help heal the situation greatly,...

There is no healing for lost innocent children, until Resurrection Day.

Even if all drug dealers were rounded up and shot, there would be no healing.

There is only one real hope, the resurrection promised through Jesus the Christ.

There is only one true justice, the Judgement Throne of God.

There is only one resolution to drugs. Total destruction of all things that enslave people and leave them in darkness.

The only policy against drugs is a zero-tolerance policy. The same is true for guns and prostitution.

None of these things will enter the Kingdom of God.

leave them behind.

peace
nazaroo

Paulos

Reality check shows armed, murderous gangs are real.

You aren't very swift, are you?

There is only one resolution to drugs. Total destruction of all things that enslave people and leave them in darkness.

The only policy against drugs is a zero-tolerance policy. The same is true for guns and prostitution.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you should have at least enough honesty to admit that your opinion contradicts the Word of God.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
If he was one of the co-conspirators that helped to give your son diabetes, and got him hooked on insulin, yes.

On the other hand, if your son got diabetes from following your advice in breaking the Biblical Food Laws of the Noahic Covenant, then I think you'll be going to hell instead, rather than the local cashier at the drugstore.

Was it you who allowed him to indulge in endless sugar-feedings as a kid, or did you allow him to use recreational drugs as a teen, because everyone else did too?

If those scenarios are familiar, I'd say you live in the neighborhood of modern Sodom. Gated community will take on a whole new meaning soon.

I think a lot of people will be surprised when Johnson & Johnson, Dow Chemical and hundreds of "legal" drug pushers are lined up alongside crack dealers and heroin pushers and thrown into the Lake of Fire.

There is a lot more built on sand, and which will pass away, than you can imagine at the moment.

peace
Nazaroo
Who's fault is it since diabetes is a genetic disorder? Given that God created DNA...

Seriously, you CAN NOT contract diabetes unless you have the genes for it. (I know this since I was recently diagnosed and attended a class on management)

Nazaroo

Who's fault is it since diabetes is a genetic disorder? Given that God created DNA...

Seriously, you CAN NOT contract diabetes unless you have the genes for it. (I know this since I was recently diagnosed and attended a class on management)

Sorry to hear that you're deluded about your own medical condition.

Diabetes is not genetic.

Its caused by the modern industrial-chemical environment, the processed food industry, and a largely no longer secret race-war/ class-war meant to kill ethnics and the poor.

But if you want to believe the medical arm of the industrial-military complex over the truth of God, go ahead. Just don't pray for a cure in the same breath as your open speech against the Holy Spirit of the Living Creator.

Or you could just admit you're not really sure your doctor told you the whole truth, and that maybe a few industrial giants like Dow, Johnson&Johnson, BP, ITT, etc. had some hand in your predicament.

Then maybe God could help you out of your jam.

peace
Nazaroo

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Sorry to hear that you're deluded about your own medical condition.

Diabetes is not genetic.

Its caused by the modern industrial-chemical environment, the processed food industry, and a largely no longer secret race-war/ class-war meant to kill ethnics and the poor.

But if you want to believe the medical arm of the industrial-military complex over the truth of God, go ahead. Just don't pray for a cure in the same breath as your open speech against the Holy Spirit of the Living Creator.

Or you could just admit you're not really sure your doctor told you the whole truth, and that maybe a few industrial giants like Dow, Johnson&Johnson, BP, ITT, etc. had some hand in your predicament.

Then maybe God could help you out of your jam.

peace
Nazaroo
The only delusions I see here are yours. While it is certainly true that our diets can have a big impact on diabetes, it is also true that it is a genetic condition that predisposes a person to the condition. My daughter has a genetic condition that prevents her body from making cortisol. It is easily managed with cortef. So, what is her problem?

Nazaroo

The only delusions I see here are yours. While it is certainly true that our diets can have a big impact on diabetes, it is also true that it is a genetic condition that predisposes a person to the condition. My daughter has a genetic condition that prevents her body from making cortisol. It is easily managed with cortef. So, what is her problem?

Since I don't buy into the modern medical model, with its 'politically correct' policy and ideology of not acknowledging culpability and sin in disease and illness, or informing the patient of the cause of their diseases, I can't really respond in a way you will accept.

I would of course, hold those who really know what is going on responsible, but since you don't believe they exist, we can't communicate intelligently on the topic.

Don't worry: in your ideological world, its nobody's fault, and nobody should be prosecuted.

peace
Nazaroo