drstevej in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.

not4sure

I am a pastor on staff in a church located on the LSU campus. I am a graduate of Dallas Seminary and Westminster Seminaries, I enjoy theological debate in a humorous key.

Debating Mormons is a favorite pastime.

Steve

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((((((drstevej)))))))

You will be treated much better here. I am about to bail on that other place. And yes you and with withering in your posts here and get away with it if you have just cause to be withering. :)

not4sure

Good to see you. The other site is a hopeless case. I am familiar with TOL. Posted here too long ago to remember so I am starting over.

not4sure

Erwin and I go way back. I didn't intend to stay there, just checking out his restart effort. It went as I anticipated. Same crowd same heresy and debauchery.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you make some good Truth smack posts the red rep bar will go away.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Erwin and I go way back. I didn't intend to stay there, just checking out his restart effort. It went as I anticipated. Same crowd same heresy and debauchery.

Is this kind of thing usual of 'charismatics'? I have noticed lately the much of the charismatic movement has been getting very weird.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Correcting an admin is a no-no. :doh: Play with the bull you get the horns.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am a pastor on staff in a church located on the LSU campus.
Can't think of LSU without recalling the Newman line:

"College boys from LSU
Went in dumb, come out dumb too." :upright:

I am a graduate of Dallas Seminary and Westminster Seminaries, I enjoy theological debate in a humorous key.
Ah, B sharp. :D

Debating Mmormons is a favorite pastime.
Fixed that one for you. Welcome back. :e4e:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a pastor on staff in a church located on the LSU campus. I am a graduate of Dallas Seminary and Westminster Seminaries, I enjoy theological debate in a humorous key.
I already pinged assuranceagent who assures me of his confidence in your DTS pedigree. Birds of a feather and all that... ;)

7Debating Mormons is a favorite pastime.
Careful, for here it will become an avocation of sorts. Then again, I am being redundant. ;)

And a hearty welcome!

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.