Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Poor boy. I think your ego sprang a leak. :)
Reading you dissect any part of character is on par with watching someone draw a map of a place they've never been to.

Normal honest people look at these greasy lawyers like used car salesmen. No honesty, no virtue, just sleazy, overly wordy double speak.....
Leaving off the service of lawyers to this and every nation of law, including their founding, people who tend to mischaracterize the way you do are common enough, but I wouldn't call them normal or particularly honest, except in the evidence of a profound ignorance and an equal measure of jealous contempt.

But considering how easily you defamed dead servicemen as cowards once, I'm not particularly bothered by being in that disparaged company. I consider the source and hope someone puts the lid back over the hole at some point.

On the plus side, you do cast a long Eeset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
All it takes is good source material or do you think Mars has been mapped by interstellar voyagers?
I think Mars was mapped from present facts, not personally motivated assumption. Your posts have more in common with Burroughs' works than they ever will with objective truth. :poly:

THall

Your posts have more in common with Burroughs' works than they ever will with objective truth. :poly:

Says the clown that would not acknowledge objective truth if Christ hit him in the head with it.

Here is some truth for you.

1. Some servicemen are cowards.

2. Some servicemen lie and steal from the taxpayers.

3. Some service men are rapists.

4. Some lawyers are worse than rapists, and dumber than rocks...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Says the clown that would not acknowledge objective truth if Christ hit him in the head with it.
You eat live monkeys.

Same degree and relation to objective truth.

Here is some truth for you.
That's not how you spell self-justification. And what follows isn't what illustrates it.

1. Some servicemen are cowards.
Sure. And if you want to call someone a coward to their face I'd say you're probably not one.

2. Some servicemen lie and steal from the taxpayers.
And some have moles, floss, ride bicycles.

3. Some service men are rapists.
And some file their taxes properly, are lactose intolerant, and Rotarians.

4. Some lawyers are worse than rapists,
That depends on what you believe is worse and who is raped. I imagine you'll find lawyers who have done just about everything you can imagine, good or ill, as with most other professions. Because that's true of people. It doesn't really have anything to do with the profession. In much the same way this lame attempt to deflect and point has nothing to do with an actual argument or reason.

and dumber than rocks...
Not if they passed the bar. Something you might need to do more often in a different usage unless you wrote this while you were sober.

To those playing at home, a good while ago a number of people died in a Colorado theater shooting. Among those who died shielding others from harm were servicemen. TH here called them cowards. TH is a paper tiger who wasn't in the theater, doesn't know how much time these people had to react, but he has a John Wayne notion of a hypothetical that lets him be easy with the insult, offered at distance to those who cannot respond.

What a guy.

THall

We know it is hard for you, discerning between a coward who cowers, and grown men who confront threats, so maybe this will help, ...... a 72 year old veteran who is not a coward....

This man could have "shielded" his loved ones....as you say..... but he chose to be a man instead of a coward. The difference is stark and ongoing, flying in the face of your sleazy double speak.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
We know it is hard for you, discerning between a coward who cowers, and grown men who confront threats...
It's easy to tell the difference between a guy who sacrifices his life to shield others and someone who is shot hiding behind others the way you hide behind your anonymity to disparage the dead.

This man could have "shielded" his loved ones....as you say.....
I didn't actually coin the phrase or the description, though the actions were attested to by survivors and are apt as they are courageous, even if it's a variety you can't comprehend or choose not to understand in your rush to defame.

but he chose to be a man instead of a coward.
Gender has as much to do with courage as it does with the weather. Another thing you could learn then.

Edit: additionally and in no particular order: if I have a gun and you tell me to move to another location to be robbed (which could include my gun) and I don't know what you have in mind beyond that, is using my gun to protect myself heroic? I'd say if I was on the street and saw armed men attempting to rob and potentially harm others, and I could remove myself from the danger or interject myself in it and chose the latter it would be heroic. Saving myself, whatever the additional benefit, seems something else. It's brave, takes nerve, but not really heroic.

The difference is stark and ongoing, flying in the face of your sleazy double speak.
You'd think you'd get at least one thing right, mathematically speaking, but no. Nothing I've written obscures or reverses a solitary meaning, just as nothing you've written on the point illuminates more than the pitiable smallness of your spirit and the sad state of your vocabulary.

Last edited:

THall

Clown Heretic always ignores the simple facts, that is why his posts go on and on.... the truth is simple......... If you cower in fear, you are a coward, it is that simple. It really does not matter if you are afraid of being shot, afraid of a loved one being shot, or both.

The simple truth is, real men are prepared to defend their loved ones at all times. They do NOT cower in fear, they shoot back. Here we are 4 years later and this retard can't comprehend the simple truth. The same delusional idiot that told you Trump would pull out of the primary....LOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Clown Heretic always ignores the simple facts, that is why his posts go on and on.
Many don't, really, though to the extent they do it's usually answering someone like you on a point they're about to put their eye out with.

the truth is simple......... If you cower in fear, you are a coward, it is that simple.
Which would be very different from using your body to shield others from harm while understanding that doing so increases the likelihood you'll be hurt or killed. Also, if you're ever fired upon and are unarmed the first thing you want to do is get out of the line of fire.

It really does not matter if you are afraid of being shot, afraid of a loved one being shot, or both.
Every normal person would be afraid of being shot or a loved one being shot. So I agree fear isn't a factor. It's normal.

The simple truth is, real men are prepared to defend their loved ones at all times.
The fact is that courage still isn't a matter of gender and that there is more than one way to defend your friends or loved ones, like when one soldier covers a grenade to save others.

They do NOT cower in fear, they shoot back.
No one has been talking about people cowering in fear. I mean other than you. And you can't shoot back if you don't have a gun, which none of the servicemen who died shielding others in that Colorado theater possessed.

Here we are 4 years later and this retard can't comprehend the simple truth.
The truth is simple. You just don't have it.

Here it is again: 13 [FONT=&quot]Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13[/FONT]

The same delusional idiot that told you Trump would pull out of the primary....LOL
Except I never did that. :plain: So that's something.